• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

RxPlorer

Has anyone tried arrowleaf out of Oregon? "Award winning" and I see full ounces on there for $40 or so

RxPlorer,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
FYI Wisconsin Hemp Flower is having a new year sale, 20% off. Picked up an ounce of their pink panther to give them a try.

Timps27,
Reactions: florduh

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I've been buying Oregon grown CBD and CBG from Organic CBD Nugs for a while now. Still a good selection. A bit pricy but they do send coupons when you prod the site. I recommend one of their variety packs. Been enjoying those for months now. Vaping some Pineapple Express for a bit. All tasty and vapy nugs. For a light but tasty hit, try the CBG Jack Frost. It has a menthol-like kick and an easy to draw vape.

When you sign up with OCN, they will send you coupons right up front, should be around 30%. Then go shopping.

...and not affiliated; just a nice place to land on my second go with CBD. Cutting my THC medical requirements way down. And getting a lot higher is the worst side effect :D OCN has delivered quality and consistent product each time. I'm sold.

My pick at 45% off - code: 2022 HERE

...and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party:

Last edited:

florduh

just got 4 of their high THCa strains and they all look/smell incredible. No hempy smell at all - straight dispensary dank weed smells. Just got done vaping a bowl of the Bordeaux out of the solo and got absolutely ripped.

That's pretty fuckin tight. I do worry that these hemp slingers are flying a little too close to the sun though. A bowl of CBD flower in the AM has become as essential to me as coffee. I'd hate to see the Feds shut the whole thing down.

shredder

Is anyone buying or using cbda products? Any recommendations? I'd rather have a concentrate than actual hemp buds.

I've bought and use cbd isolate, but I prefer my homegrown cbda at just 15% cbda compared to the isolate at 90 something percent.

But at $6 a gram for the isolate (big sky extracts) I can't grow it that cheap.

florduh

Is anyone buying or using cbda products? Any recommendations? I'd rather have a concentrate than actual hemp buds.

I've bought and use cbd isolate, but I prefer my homegrown cbda at just 15% cbda compared to the isolate at 90 something percent.

But at $6 a gram for the isolate (big sky extracts) I can't grow it that cheap.

Honestly, not really. Switching to hemp flower from concentrates blew me away in terms of the effects you get. I haven't had it in a while, but The Hemp Barn's distillate is pretty full spectrum and hits you a little behind the eyes. Wisconsin Hemp has rosin, but it's flower based and kind of messy in the banger.

TastyClouds

Thought Id get on the hemp flower train and ordered me 2 sample packs from Medhemporium out of Medford, Oregon. Each sample pack is 1/2 OZ with 4 strains so I got an OZ total, and for only $50!!! They had a 50% off sale. Vaped some last night and was very impressed with the flavor, vapor, and effects of the Hawaiian Haze I tried out. Got a nice calming body buzz and noticed a good sense of mental calmness and focus.

Before bed I mixed it up with THC bud (purple urkle) and got a high Ive never experienced before. I felt stoned in the body, had facial pressure/warmth, but my head was totally functional like a high without that "DURR" brain that you get when very baked. This is going to be a total game changer for my tolerance and I already notice more clear headedness today from not consuming so much THC yesterday.

Cant wait to try out their CBG strain.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
That's pretty fuckin tight. I do worry that these hemp slingers are flying a little too close to the sun though. A bowl of CBD flower in the AM has become as essential to me as coffee. I'd hate to see the Feds shut the whole thing down.
Too big to shut down now on a whim. The legal Hemp industry is beyond massive. And the more people who push the line the further that line will eventually move. I'm all for "technically" legal weed.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Yesterday was the first time I realized a relief with some Pineapple Express. I was in pain from a day of repetitive movement. Basically an entire body of soreness. 3 bowls of the P.E. and I could feel the pain melt away. That's a first relief I've noticed from CBD in the months I've been testing CBD as a THC/Blue Dream replacement. This morning was like any other, feeling great.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
@Cheesequake what strains you picked up? Which strain you prefer out of the four?
Bordeaux, Banana Mac, Cannatonic #3, Flow

Flow is by far my favorite in taste and effect. 2nd would be cannatonic, then bmac, then Bordeaux. Bordeaux has the 2nd strongest effects to Flow but the flavor isn't my favorite. None of them are bad though.

Cheesequake,
  • Love
Reactions: BigJr48

Alexis

Just to report 8horsehemp fantastic company in my opinion service wise and product quality and reliability are still successfully delivering to me in the United Kingdom including the 4% THCA C5 strain they have which they are very good at not advertising in package without being underhand or coy either.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Just to report 8horsehemp fantastic company in my opinion service wise and product quality and reliability are still successfully delivering to me in the United Kingdom including the 4% THCA C5 strain they have which they are very good at not advertising in package without being underhand or coy either.
If you're cool with lower THC stuff Hoku seeds is supposed to have some really incredible flower for a reasonable price. People on reddit are always talking about the master mix he sells but I haven't tried it yet.

MK

Master Mix is fantastic, stoked for the subscription. I've bought at least a half of each of the MMs released and I have always been impressed. Their kief is amazing, too. Lloyd is dedicated as hell to exploring hemp genetics and this whole venture comes out of his skill, experience, and passion.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
WNC is one of my favorite suppliers as they pull from a lot of other farms (including my favorite flow gardens). Usually go here for indoor.

Fern valley hemp has great CBD kief prices rn for $30 an ounce w/ a BOGO. I haven't tried it yet but will be getting it in soon.

Horn Creek Hemp has great outdoor for $30 and ounce. I recently got some sour space candy that I was very happy with.

Zillacon,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Took a chance and grabbed 4oz of Hemp World Haze top colas from cbd.direct.

Came mostly untrimmed and the bag was punctured so smell was leaking out, but it's some really good stuff. Once trimmed and jars it looks great and smells incredible. Infinitely better from the Paradise OG I got from them recently.
PXL-20220115-020426428.jpg
PXL-20220114-234637720.jpg

Last edited:

high247

Is there any UK based company you know ?

high247,

Alexis

Is there any UK based company you know ?
There are UK companies. But I can't say I know them.

I was directed to 8horse by a friend, on account of both very high organic outdoor quality, and exorbitantly lower prices vs UK.

Every shipment has been a success.

The 4% THCA C5 strain, you would barely know it was only 4%.

They also offer I bet excellent higher THCA strains like a 20% Gelato and others. But no international shipments for those bummer.

you can check out the UK stores, try your luck.

Scroll this thread, I'm sure there's loads of good recs.

Or just go to 8horse. I would. Or rather did lol, and will again,

Alexis,
Reactions: Squidge
Top Bottom