Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Looks like we have a vape shipment goin out tomorrow! YEsssssssssss. thanks everyone for the honesty and reviews!

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
herbzzzzzzzz said:
yea i was trying to get a hold of him but aparently he doesnt take emails

Did I just not respond? May have missed it. Try shooting me another.

IAmKrazy2,

herbzzzzzzzz

^ yea it says something like client not installed or something, maybe something on my behalf but anyways....i just wanted to see how you would compare the quality of vapor of the mw vs the vxc, seeing how your one of the few who's tried both, iam aware the cloud is still under construction, but just a general opinion would be great

another way of putting it is how far is the drop off from the vxc?

herbzzzzzzzz,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
How would one define "vapor quality"? One thing is obvious, the VXC is the Cadillac of vaporizers. At the discounted price I paid for the MW it was a great value. But the function of the VXC goes beyond being a great value, you're getting an exceptional value AND the best of the best. After a couple days using the VXC and losing the beta unit, ALL other vapes have failed in comparison, and really haven't satisfied. I am a vaporizer fanatic, but since loosing the VXC i have been smoking several times a week. Why? I really cant pinpoint it. Ive been Cloud chasing every since. Ease of use, and super big clouds that can only be compared to combustion and the Supreme vape. in comparison all my other vapes have seemed like a chore. Now when i first got my MW i was really blown away on how well it worked. lots of hits, easy to use, and great taste. But when you have tried the latest and greatest, the gap in quality isnt minor, but instead a significant jump in engineering, craftsmanship, and overall FAT deep tasting clouds. If you really like the MW, you will be blown away by the VXC, just like i was.

My MW is currently hot and hitting, been using it for the last couple of hours, and excels in taste and ease of use. But if you try the Cloud i will give you my personal guarantee the differences and superiority of the Cloud will be obvious. It will actually effect your view on all other vaporizers you have used previously. The Cloud is simply the new benchmark in vapor greatness, and i think almost anyone with ample vaporizer experience would agree. Oh, and its easy to use too. The hydratree and ez bowl will give it the edge there also.

This is just to answer the vapor quality question, with no mention of taste, ease of use, bowl system, extras, heat up time, warranty, durability, ect. Some will want a Cadillac, others may only be in the market for a Ford Focus.

IAmKrazy2,

herbzzzzzzzz

^ awesome man, thanks ill take that into consideration and will prob. end up picking up the cloud at a future date, like end of the year when i have loot, sucks but gotta do it

herbzzzzzzzz,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
I wan't to buy one of these, have the money no problem and love everything i've seen, also love the lifetime warranty. I have a few questions though, I saw something about a bag blowing unit on this thread, should I be waiting out to buy until that comes out? Secondly in the picture with the three bowls, is the bowl with the long glass MFLB sized protrusion equivalent to a hand held direct draw whip? My RooR rasta lil' sister with a diffused downstem just got taken back by my brother when he got back from college and I don't currently have a nice piece of glass, I've been making a lot of my own water filtration devices and am hoping to integrate this into that, and then at some point buy a bong.

Thanks Hipi

PhishCactus,

caseball2051

PhishCactus said:
I wan't to buy one of these, have the money no problem and love everything i've seen, also love the lifetime warranty. I have a few questions though, I saw something about a bag blowing unit on this thread, should I be waiting out to buy until that comes out? Secondly in the picture with the three bowls, is the bowl with the long glass MFLB sized protrusion equivalent to a hand held direct draw whip? My RooR rasta lil' sister with a diffused downstem just got taken back by my brother when he got back from college and I don't currently have a nice piece of glass, I've been making a lot of my own water filtration devices and am hoping to integrate this into that, and then at some point buy a bong.

Thanks Hipi

1. the bag blowing mod has been discussed. hipi is workign on a video but has recently moved his home ( I believe) so its still being settled out. im looking forward to the video also.

2. That bowl with the small protrustion I *believe* is the 9-12mm attachment for glass pieces with rubber grommet type connections. Someone correct me if im wrong.

I have a 250ml EHLE that I bought from EDIT (everyonedoesit.com) for <60$ and its paired nicely with my MW. Its been my daily driver lately. I love the wand. Im still waiting another few days before posting a full review, keep an eye out.

caseball2051,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
Thanks for the response, i knew some of my questions were already answered but I guess im ridiculously lazy today. Is there any means of using this without a water pipe? or at least securing whip tubing on it which i can feed into one of my homemade filtration devices? Im getting tired of my VB due to the heating element angle, this seems like a better fit. I know im being finicky asking if theres a way to use this unit without water filtration which was the opposite of its intended purpose, and trust me, i love water filtered vapor, i was just looking to see how diverse I can really make this unit.

PhishCactus,

caseball2051

there is a whip attachment featured in the video. email hipi about it, or check the site and see waht attachments are listed when you try and order.

caseball2051,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
PhishCactus said:
Thanks for the response, i knew some of my questions were already answered but I guess im ridiculously lazy today. Is there any means of using this without a water pipe? or at least securing whip tubing on it which i can feed into one of my homemade filtration devices? Im getting tired of my VB due to the heating element angle, this seems like a better fit. I know im being finicky asking if theres a way to use this unit without water filtration which was the opposite of its intended purpose, and trust me, i love water filtered vapor, i was just looking to see how diverse I can really make this unit.

We do offer a dual chambered whip that normally we sell with the Incognito but you could also order a stand alone wand and a whip from the accessories section. If you do purchase a whip it will come with 6-12 inches of tubing depending on which you prefer if you specify. It won't be as cooled or smooth without the water obviously but it definitely works and will still be tasty :brow:

HiPi,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
So I haev used me MW a good amout since I go it. My friend has been comin over to use it and we love it. We both agree that there is nothing out there like the MW. If you were to sit in on a session with us, you would hear comments like "God damn...its still going" or "These trips are huge" and the classic "Dude, I'm so high". to sum it up, this vape really is excellent. .2-.4 in the bowl and the vapor will FLOW!

finchrock24,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
For those of you who haven't received a confirmation number for your unit yet expect one by Monday afternoon! I will also be sending your updated wand out Charliedontsurf but I'm definitely still looking forward to seeing a video of the deshelled still working MW. So look out for an e-mail from me!

Also update on the bag blower I had managed to get a decent set up together but once in trial mode I saw that the time it took to blow up one bag was just ridiculously long 7-8 minutes for a full bag. So I scrapped it and am starting over from scratch. What is the ideal time for filling a hmm I'd say 20-24 inch bag? What would be too long?

Your input is really appreciated guys thanks :D

HiPi,
Thats great news Hipi, video will have to wait a week minimum as Im on the continent. Believe me, Im missing my battered MW for the day and the glass VG for bed at night... Le sigh...

About bag speed, have you ever used a volcano? That speed is completely acceptable. Have you ever used a herbalaire with the pdated pump? Thats slightly too slow for my tastes. Obviously vapor quality and density are waay higher priorities than speed and should take precedent.

charliedontsurf,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
A 24" bag seems to be pretty good size in my opinion. Wouldn't take too many bags to get me going good. I would shoot for a 16" bag and a fill up time of less then 1 minute. As Charlie said...Volcano style is plenty quick. However, the volcano doesn't put out ridiculously thick vapor.

finchrock24,

hereatlast

It seems to me that with regards to bag-blowing, speed and quality of vapor are fundamentally intertwined. When I used my Extreme to blow bags I was somewhat turned off of the stale taste and feel of many bags (this was not a complaint specific to the Extreme, I felt similarly when having used the Volcano). Basically, it seemed that a bag that takes a long time to blow up (whether its because of the size of the bag or the speed of the fan/pump) leaves the vapor in the bag longer and becomes noticeably stale. For that reason I personally would probably prefer a smaller bag. While I probably wouldn't use the bag blower myself it definitely sounds like a great addition to the MW...especially at the price, making this a super approachable 'jack-of-all trades' vape IMO.

hereatlast,

Hammerzeit

I've seriously been considering getting a hold of a MW. If I do - would anyone like a video unboxing/review-comparison with my SSV? :brow:

Hammerzeit,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Haven't turned off or unplugged my MW since Saturday morning. Hasn't got too hot to use and has been all I have used except my Supreme and Eclipse for hash. I would for sure recommend rigging a secound screen to prevent suckthrough. Also, a paperclip bent at a 90 degree angel to scrape the area where the bowl gets bigger. I also often grab the unit by the cord, hope this doesn't cause issues, but has worked great so far.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Hammerzeit said:
I've seriously been considering getting a hold of a MW. If I do - would anyone like a video unboxing/review-comparison with my SSV? :brow:

I would! :brow: heheh

Thanks for the responses regarding the bag blowing. The vapor was definitely decently dense, enough to pull quite a few tasty clouds. Now with the info you guys have given me Ill be more equipped this time around. I will definitely get a video up as soon as I have a working unit, sorry to keep yall waiting so long!

HiPi,

Hammerzeit

HiPi said:
Hammerzeit said:

I would! :brow: heheh

Thanks for the responses regarding the bag blowing. The vapor was definitely decently dense, enough to pull quite a few tasty clouds. Now with the info you guys have given me Ill be more equipped this time around. I will definitely get a video up as soon as I have a working unit, sorry to keep yall waiting so long!

Did my emails get through? I'm not sure the form email thing worked and I can't remember if I sent one through FC or not (vaked to hell and back). It would have been the one about shipping to Canada.

edit: got everything cleared up re: shipping. :D

Hammerzeit,

B.

War Criminal
HiPi said:
LOL I love the idea of MW clothes! I had originally made plans to have my relative sew little fleece covers that would slide over the wand so you could pick it up but I wasn't sure about how people would feel having it hanging on their cord whenever it was off, and I don't know if fleece could stand up to constant contact with the kind of heat range the MW has. If anyone has any ideas for MW clothes I'd love to hear them (or see them!).

It cant! I had mine wrapped in fleece, and it worked quite well the first few days, which were work days, meaning my mw was only on for 2 or 3 hours a day, after work. The fleece made the wand easier to hold, it also insulated it a bit, and it seemed to run a little hotter at the green light temp. Then, on my day off I had my wand on for 10 or 12 hours and the fleece just melted. Igot it all off, but it stained my wand. Everything still works perfectly, just looks odd. My new plan is to wrap it in an ove glove and see if that can handle the heat. If so, I could then wrap the ove glove with fleece or anything else. I'll take pics.

Speaking of pics...

551141698_photobucket_1805_.jpg

551141698_photobucket_1806_.jpg

851460417_photobucket_6134_.jpg

851460417_photobucket_6135_.jpg

B.,

DubCRider

Yeah, you should definitely use an ove-glove or pieces of a car racing suit if you want it to last.

A NASCAR suit for the MW, hahaha!

DubCRider,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I just wanted to make a small correction, I did not realize that today is a holiday so the post office will not be open! Those units meant to be sent out today will be sent out tomorrow, I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Darn lazy usps taking all the holidays off...

Also I'm very open to hearing more ideas regarding the sleeving options. I have found some stuff that can "reduce an outer temperature of 380 F (194C) to approx: 130F (54C). " But of course most things I'm finding aren't very aesthetically pleasing. Maybe I should start including/ have the option to include some sort of heat barrier glove or cloth for more manageable use during longggggggggggggg sessions. Let me know what you guys think!

HiPi,

caseball2051

from workin as a cook...simple mechanic and playing baseball for so long my hands are tough. I'm not sure if its that...or me bein supercareful but I haven't found any reason for any covering. I think it'd serve more as just bump protection than for heat protection. everyone is different though and I see the appeal of the covers.

caseball2051,
Top Bottom