Mag Heater series

Muskytoes

That what i was looking for reliable and awesome
It fit my needs except no updates no replies 5 months i get it things get busy made me nervous all good

Muskytoes,
Reactions: Siebter

Texus

I didnt listen to the obvious ordered one june 2021 refunded last week €313 i would have loved to get one of these IH heaters
I preordered a ranger thesource V i cant wait looks flat out awesome
Don't want you to have any unrealistic expectations, but Source does not have a good track record with IHs....

Muskytoes

I figured too good to be true and you get what you pay for. As long as it dont burn the house down. Although it will probably wont work tons of rma returns and headaches.
Its not that difficult why can someone make a heater set the temp and go fuck the click.

Muskytoes,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Some new stuff by Mag Heater, the „Mag Vap”:

MagVap02.jpg

What sets it apart from his other models is mainly the option to use it with the capsule system by Flowermate:

MagVap01.png

The device has an 800mAH cell, temperature control, comes with a mouthpiece for capsules and a usb-charger. It does work with Dynavaps too, of course.

He also gave up selling on eBay (thank God!) and now can be found on https://www.hood.de –more info can be found in his blog.

Siebter,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ha-ha ! I Was just trying a flowermate capsule in my GF IH the other day and i was surprised it worked. How well does the Mag Vap work, i am sure temp control makes a ton of difference.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Siebter

Sweetleaf

Hello guys, I’m new to this forum. I don’t know what else to do and wanted to ask you for advice or your experience with magheater.
I ordered the magheater tornado in january 21 and paid 250 €. To this day I did not reveive the IH.
Magheater won’t reply to my mails and keep ignoring me.
I paid a lot of money and I am not willing to give him that money for free.

Sweetleaf,
Reactions: Muskytoes

Muskytoes

I opened a case with PP was refunded I really wanted this heater. Waited waited waited no response had to do what I felt was necessary. Good luck !

Muskytoes,
Reactions: Sweetleaf

Sweetleaf

I opened a case with PP was refunded I really wanted this heater. Waited waited waited no response had to do what I felt was necessary. Good luck !
Thank you. I should have done that too. But after 1,5 years I can’t open a PayPal case anymore unfortunately.

Sweetleaf,

Sweetleaf

You know…I know he is in trouble all the time and has autism and so on, but I have just no words for this. I work with handicapped people and with a lot of people who are also in the autism spectrum and I think I am sympathetic about his behavior. I trusted this dude and did not open a PayPal case.
But this is just too much. I can’t believe this scam…

Sweetleaf,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Yeah, he seems to struggle heavily with his backlog once again. I've been through this several times, though he never ignored me for too long.

It's always sad to see these reports, his stuff has the potential to turn the Dynaverse upside down. :-/

Siebter,
Reactions: ibnganja

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Introducing the „Hurricane“, a temperature controlled IH that can handle both Dynavaps and Danivapes:

He's now selling his devices & replacement batteries on Etsy – *when they are in stock* (this is actually the big news).

Last edited:

r-mit

Introducing the „Hurricane“, a temperature controlled IH that can handle both Dynavaps and Danivapes:

He's now selling his devices & replacement batteries on Etsy – *when they are in stock* (this is actually the big news).
I think you should stop advertising this guy. I have been waiting for my IH since December 2020, and since I spoke to him about refund I have not heard any more. Now I see he is opening an etsy store and selling units. Before Etsy, it was eBay. While I and so many others are still waiting. lol

Obviously its a scam. So I think you should no longer highlight him like you do because you are doing him a favor. The only important information coming from magheater is: when will customers receive their unit? The rest is not important.

We don't give a fuck if he releases new units and sells them on etsy. Even worse, it confirms the scam.

Last edited:

r-mit

Besides, he is in the Netherlands and I come from Belgium, the neighboring country. I tried to find his address to go see him directly but as he is a scam the address of his "company" is not public, even if it is illegal in Europe. If anyone ever has any information on where their boat is docked, please let me know. I don't want to attack him or anything like that, I'm not a violent person. just want my money back

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Obviously its a scam. So I think you should no longer highlight him like you do because you are doing him a favor. The only important information coming from magheater is: when will customers receive their unit? The rest is not important.

My goal is neither to manage Mag Heaters backlog nor praising its maker, not even recommending the devices per se – if you look at my comments in this thread, you'll see that I have been very transparent about my experiences with MH as a company, how he handles orders, how I had to wait for ages for the three devices I ordered from him. And yeah, that's often painful. Expensive devices, long waiting periods that contradict his announcements heavily over and over again, it's nothing I would recommend to anyone who is just looking for a nice IH.

Now, we could just say

Obviously its a scam.

...and call it a day, but the thing is: I *have* three devices by him and they are exceptionally good and even more so → very unique in today's market. You will have a very hard time finding an IH that has temperature control, temperature sensing and insertion detection. It's years ahead of its time – literally: the only device that comes close is the "Sense" by Mad Heater, which has been rescheduled over and over again, now to the end of next year. I bought my Tornado more than two years ago (and it's still working fantastic, the quality is just amazing).

That's what I want to highlight. This set up (Dynavap + Tornado) makes for such an amazing, luxurious and easy experience and I think it's absolutely justified to highlight those devices while the rest of the small IH industry is pretty much not advancing at all. I wish I could praise the guys business practices as well, but just because I can't doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about those devices.

I must admit I still totally believe in this guy and disagree with your statement saying his company is a scam, but I understand why you say so. I personally would always invest the waiting times I had again, as nerve wrecking as that was. Because these devices are absolutely *that* good. However, I don't expect anyone else to do so too.

Last edited:
Siebter,

MagHeater

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I think now is the right time to post a little of my own. I have had the worst luck getting the production of the heaters on the road. I do not want to dwell too much on the past , but I think I have a shot to do right what went wrong back then.
Because the devices are actually good, they are an Evolution in Design and worthy of being produced.

I got "successful" and got many orders, while being kicked out and being disowned by my mom at the same time.
She disapproves of Vaping, the heaters and my doctors autism diagnosis.

I was told that "my gay friends are not welcome" at her house. You can figure the rest out yourself.

Anyway,
Made to Order was the mistake, as I could not keep up with demand in that situation. I only sell what is in stock now.

I got a lot of cancellations and I was not really being able to get a good start in the Netherlands, though I healed some mental scars.
With Germany now legalizing, I am looking hopeful to 2024.

I started serializing the Heaters, to be more specific, the new Hurricane Series. That way it is easier to see my progress and to know what I do is real.

The Hurricane is a further Development of the Tornado.
21700 5000mAh instead of the 3500mAh and it has a 16mm Oven Tube, it works with the Dani Vape Fusion, V3 and the Dynavape.

The heating area (coil size) has been increased because of the Danivapes Size, so with the Dynavap the cooling fins are heated with induction, too.
I think it's a similar effect to the FMJ or Armored Cap, I can draw 2 times on my Stainless M.

I added a mode where the heater uses an uncalibrated, direct temperature readout of the ir Sensor.
The measured outside temp of the tip is used, instead of the calculated, calibrated internal value.

But of course you can still calibrate the sensor, then the device uses the ir sensor and microchip to calculate the internal temperature.
I hope I have explained it so its understandable.

I first will release a new Youtube Video of the Device and Firmware. I also want to do a review of the Danivape Fusion and V3, as I really like both Vaporizers.

Oh, and I upgraded the Battery connector from JST XH Balancer Plugs to XT-30 connectors. (The parts are already ordered)

I will only list when something is actually in stock and finished and a device comes with Engraved Serial Number and Signed Certificate of Authenticity and an attached note with the Testing Date and Values for Dyna Vape and Dani Vape.

Last edited:

Orvaxxx

I think now is the right time to post a little of my own. I have had the worst luck getting the production of the heaters on the road. I do not want to dwell too much on the past , but I think I have a shot to do right what went wrong back then.
Because the devices are actually good, they are an Evolution in Design and worthy of being produced.

I got "successful" and got many orders, while being kicked out and being disowned by my mom at the same time.
She disapproves of Vaping, the heaters and my doctors autism diagnosis.

I was told that "my gay friends are not welcome" at her house. You can figure the rest out yourself.

Anyway,
Made to Order was the mistake, as I could not keep up with demand in that situation. I only sell what is in stock now.

I got a lot of cancellations and I was not really being able to get a good start in the Netherlands, though I healed some mental scars.
With Germany now legalizing, I am looking hopeful to 2024.

I started serializing the Heaters, to be more specific, the new Hurricane Series. That way it is easier to see my progress and to know what I do is real.

The Hurricane is a further Development of the Tornado.
21700 5000mAh instead of the 3500mAh and it has a 16mm Oven Tube, it works with the Dani Vape Fusion, V3 and the Dynavape.

The heating area (coil size) has been increased because of the Danivapes Size, so with the Dynavap the cooling fins are heated with induction, too.
I think it's a similar effect to the FMJ or Armored Cap, I can draw 2 times on my Stainless M.

I added a mode where the heater uses an uncalibrated, direct temperature readout of the ir Sensor.
The measured outside temp of the tip is used, instead of the calculated, calibrated internal value.

But of course you can still calibrate the sensor, then the device uses the ir sensor and microchip to calculate the internal temperature.
I hope I have explained it so its understandable.

I first will release a new Youtube Video of the Device and Firmware. I also want to do a review of the Danivape Fusion and V3, as I really like both Vaporizers.

Oh, and I upgraded the Battery connector from JST XH Balancer Plugs to XT-30 connectors. (The parts are already ordered)

I will only list when something is actually in stock and finished and a device comes with Engraved Serial Number and Signed Certificate of Authenticity and an attached note with the Testing Date and Values for Dyna Vape and Dani Vape.
Will the Hurricane work with the Tempest and around when you will have it in your shop?

Orvaxxx,

MagHeater

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Will the Hurricane work with the Tempest and around when you will have it in your shop?
I only produce the Hurricane, as I did not have too much success with the other devices.
I got parts that I need to build Hurricane 006 today but it will take a little time until the Heater is tested and ready for sale.
I can build any device that I made before if it is a special request, though.

MagHeater,

Axel_420

I only produce the Hurricane, as I did not have too much success with the other devices.
I got parts that I need to build Hurricane 006 today but it will take a little time until the Heater is tested and ready for sale.
I can build any device that I made before if it is a special request, though.
I bet @Orvaxxx meant the upcoming Tempest by Mad Heaters, a portable ball vape basically. Someone has already tried its beta version. Only a few IHs are capable of heating it up because it needs a lot of power, and it seems that Hurricane might be able to (?)

Axel_420,
Reactions: Orvaxxx

Orvaxxx

I bet @Orvaxxx meant the upcoming Tempest by Mad Heaters, a portable ball vape basically. Someone has already tried its beta version. Only a few IHs are capable of heating it up because it needs a lot of power, and it seems that Hurricane might be able to (?)
Yes, have the Tempest. I heat it with the Wand and the Inductor.
Looking for another ih and this one looks great.

Orvaxxx,
Reactions: Axel_420

MagHeater

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes, have the Tempest. I heat it with the Wand and the Inductor.
Looking for another ih and this one looks great.
Ahh, now I understand. Yeah, the Hurricane should be able to heat the Tempest from Mad Heaters.
The Dani Vape Fusion and V3 also have much more thermal mass than the Dynavap, so initial heatup takes like 45 seconds, reheating just a few seconds.

I picked up the last supplies to actually build Hurricane 006.

Orvaxxx

Ahh, now I understand. Yeah, the Hurricane should be able to heat the Tempest from Mad Heaters.
The Dani Vape Fusion and V3 also have much more thermal mass than the Dynavap, so initial heatup takes like 45 seconds, reheating just a few seconds.

I picked up the last supplies to actually build Hurricane 006.
Is the Hurricane 006 ready or sold?

Orvaxxx,
Top Bottom