LSV or Vriptech

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
once you take off the heater cover it becomes a herb iron for combusting. i only use my LSV for vapebonging.

yea i stayed away from logs vape because of heat up times too. i bought the HI because of the really fast heat up, and i really love it. prolly be my only log vape. planning on making a new HI video tonite, hopefully it will blow your mind and get you on the waiting list :).

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Im already on he waiting list because of your first video my friend. ;D

Please update when new vid is up :)

VapingDitto,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
I would love to see a video or a written review with pics comparing and contrasting these two vapes. I've seen videos of both vapes and they both look like top notch vapes

JustOnCloud9,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Have you considered the DBV? Its great for vapor bonging and heats up rather quickly.

EonBlue,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
+1 for the LSV. Daily driver for almost a year I believe, keep it turned on 24-7 unless I am going away for a bit. Use it with a b.wilson 6 arm bubbler daily and occaisionally break out the wand for newbs/ clutzy friends.
I keep it on a little stand to keep air holes unrestricted, and it never lets me down and I'll white out that bubbler back to back to back, etc,. After they changed design on waterpipe adapter, I will highly recommend this to anyone with confidence. I had a slight point where I was frustrated with it, but ever since new heat cover design and new WPA design, it's been truly one of my most cherished material possesions. I am all for taste and clouds, not efficiency, and for me, this does it best.

Silver420Surfer,

weedemon

enthusiast
I have not used the rockzap :( sorry. but i think it has a 1é4 inch tube and has a more restricted air path as a result. this will mean smaller clouds. but saying that I know a lot of people really love their CRZ`s!

I would wager that the crz stays tastier for a longer time, but the UD will hit harder this was a major reason in my choosing UD. well that and the glowing reviews from all dog owners! made me think... hey there might be something to this.

as I was a PD owner before this and was disappointed by the restricted airflow. it doesn`t do it for me. the UD is my daily driver these days! I love this thing!

weedemon,

ThirdGunman

I recently ordered the LSV... Hopefully I'll get it Saturday, but Monday is looking more likely, and my WPA might take longer. :( So unfortunately I can't give a good opinion on it now.

I do own a log vape, and have kept up on the other log threads. So I must say that you shouldn't expect a certain type of cloud. All of the log units (to me) seem to be unique. For example, the new CRZs have this new ceramic liner thing but people still state differences in temp, so in my opinion all log vapes (without temp control) are imposible to determine the outcome of ABV material or the clouds they will produce. I currently have a log as my daily driver and I do have to say they are extremely satisfying, toast quite eve, very conservative and are quite satisying, but I definitely don't suggest it for someone that is going to put it up after every use.

Anyway, I purchased the LSV for the all GONG airpath and the fact the GONG airpath can connect dirctly to their GONG bow (after you remover the cover, which is there for the glass whip attachment. Also, most of my friends are combusters so being able to combust bowls like a hakko will certainly turn some heads :)

Anyway, we'll see how It goes, but the design seems so logical to me that I don't see how anyone with a vaping past could go wrong...after a bit of practice of course.

ThirdGunman,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom