LSV or Plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltzon

Hey guys, I'm looking for a desktop vape to buy. I have tried the pax, air, mighty, and MFLB. I'm looking for something primarily to use between 2-4 people, but ocassionally may use it alone. I decided against the log style vapes due to issues with groups, although the effenciency of them was very tempting. I've narrowed it down to the LSV and the Plenty. Their price differences aren't huge factors, but I am concerned with the Plenty being an herb guzzler (I'd prefer a unit that used about .5 or less, but I primarily am a combuster so I am not overly concerned about that). I really need a unit that is powerful and can wow, however the cooling coil was very interesting as many of my friends, as well as my partner, don't like the burn that combusting can give them in their throats. So between the LSV and Plenty, I'm looking for something that is reliable, powerful, and a smooth experience for groups and the occasional personal use. Please help as I'm looking to get one before my birthday party!

clouded vision

You'll probably get a better response in the Ask FC section but the mods will likely move the thread anyway. If you plan to vape through a water tool then definitely the LSV hands down, it has a water pipe adapter and is probably best suited for that instead of dry. Don't get me wrong, it still works dry but the transfer wand can be a little awkward. I would still recommend the LSV over the plenty for dry vaping but if you don't want to use water, you would probably be best with a SSV or DBV instead of either the LSV or plenty.

ChooChooCharlie

Not sure if the Plenty will ever lose its stigma as a weed hog.
S&B fixed that problem recently, so reconsider the Plenty.

Buy an additional orange chamber with the reducer installed, and capsules, about $30
Now you have a convertible vape! Swap out chambers for the occasion.

It's a mindless vape, easy and consistent.
Great for newbies or for those of us not wanting to bother with "technique."
The cooling coil works. Very "open throated" cool draw.
If you enjoy filling your lungs, you can do it. Plenty temp is not affected by draw.
No heat soaking required, no breakable parts. 4 minute warmup.
Yeah, it does have an "interesting" design aesthetic...

ChooChooCharlie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom