Looking to Collect/Purchase a List of Best On Demand Vaporizers

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But even portables like TinyMight uses glass stems as chambers. So the log is really just a shape then?

I'm buying them partly as a collection and personal project. I don't really mind having redundant units. This project of mine should be fully funded so budget is also not an issue.

In a nutshell, I'm looking to collect the best models around at the time of buying. However, this is pretty subjective.

So far, my list has:

Desktop: Flowerpot, Supreme V6, ENano, Volcano Hybrid

Portable: TinyMight, P80 and maybe a Fury2 to see difference?

What else would you guys add?

No it is not just a shape, for one thing logs can come in a variety of shapes, but a log plugs into the wall and a tinymight does not!

Also the stem inserts securely via o-ring for the tinymight, for a long vape it is put on top when you are taking a hit, or you use it like a bowl on a bong with the log upside down, and also there are steel stems and wood stems, many variety of styles.

Furthermore a log vape uses a completely different type of heater, which is what affects performance and overall vapor quality between similar vapes (ie pure convection on demand glass stem-based vapes)

I think you are fine for desktops (though many people will tell you the enano is one of the worst options for our log compared to the underdog and heat island and wood scents) but missing cloud Evo?

Another glaring absence is any butane torch-based vape, Stickybrick, vapman, vapcap, lotus

Tinymight and TetraP80 are very similar to a many other wood artisan stem-based vapes, they're also not very easy to obtain per se, RBT vapes are an example of similar style with different heater, as are stempod imp and glow...

Fury Edge is then very different from them being a mass-produced session conduction vape. not sure if it would make more sense to get a Arizer and/or Mighty instead...

Then there is Firewood7, a perfect example of something different, is on demand conduction, basically like a conduction tinymight. Both very effective and efficient, but very different technology and style...

Minivap it's supposed to be a very high-end convection portable, another that is very different from the others mentioned. I don't know your list just seems pretty limited to me? Hard to say, depends on what the goals are, it is a vague project, but so far it seems like you do have overlap in your choices with some gaps?

Vapefanatic

WTF autocorrect? I wrote “in a case if necessary” not “In a case of necessary”... :rant:

Edit: A log can get you a quick and potent hit and the stems are pretty much all you need to clean with them (or most of the on-demand convection stuff).

They’re some of the best for small loads, but they don’t hold as much flower as some others if that matters to you. If you want to keep your dosage down though, a Woodscents log and VapCap combo might be a good fit for you.
I do love how you get a Dynavap with a Woodscents. I do prefer larger loads as I grow my own and don't usually run out.

Love how easy it is to clean as well!

Thank you guys so much! Please keep educating me! I'll keep on refining my list.

Shit Snacks

I do love how you get a Dynavap with a Woodscents. I do prefer larger loads as I grow my own and don't usually run out.

Love how easy it is to clean as well!

Thank you guys so much! Please keep educating me! I'll keep on refining my list.

Might as well get that one for a log as a two for one!

Vapefanatic

Might as well get that one for a log as a two for one!
I'm thinking the same. Do you think the glass stems on the woodscents would make for larger bowls?

What are your thoughts on other logs in comparison? Your fave is woodscents right?

Vapefanatic,

Vapefanatic

Due to amount of choices, I'm omitting butane only choices. Dynavap can use induction so is different i guess. So does sticky brick. Heck they might all be dual use lol.

More reading…

Vapefanatic,

Shit Snacks

I'm thinking the same. Do you think the glass stems on the woodscents would make for larger bowls?

What are your thoughts on other logs in comparison? Your fave is woodscents right?

I have never used woodscents... I have a standard heat island and a glass core HIbrid, used to have a standard underdog...

Due to amount of choices, I'm omitting butane only choices. Dynavap can use induction so is different i guess. So does sticky brick. Heck they might all be dual use lol.

More reading…

Sticky Brick does not use induction, it is direct torch heating for pure convection on demand. And I would highly recommend grabbing that, I remember when I first tried the Daisy (what the brick is based on) and it really changes everything. Some of the most powerful, thickest smooth flavorful vapor I've ever experienced...VapCap is pretty unique, like Lotus and Vapman, but none of them impress me like a Brick, vapor to vapor!

Underdog Alpha Dog is the biggest,heaviest hitting log vape available.
Rivals many of the"heavies" and is safer to use.

Is that just because of its size? do you know how it compared us to the newer larger sized heat island versions now available?

Underdog has a lot of variety in their options, and so does heat island (the different sizes the different cores the different shapes and I think halogen heating is an option)

Woodscents combines with DynaVap and has its own uniqueness but it's mostly the fancy wood and Ed's pedigree? I don't know enough about it to really say how different it is... And E-Nano is kind of the basic log?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have never used woodscents... I have a standard heat island and a glass core HIbrid, used to have a standard underdog...

Sticky Brick does not use induction, it is direct torch heating for pure convection on demand. And I would highly recommend grabbing that, I remember when I first tried the Daisy (what the brick is based on) and it really changes everything. Some of the most powerful, thickest smooth flavorful vapor I've ever experienced...VapCap is pretty unique, like Lotus and Vapman, but none of them impress me like a Brick, vapor to vapor!

Is that just because of its size? do you know how it compared us to the newer larger sized heat island versions now available?

Underdog has a lot of variety in their options, and so does heat island (the different sizes the different cores the different shapes and I think halogen heating is an option)

Woodscents combines with DynaVap and has its own uniqueness but it's mostly the fancy wood and Ed's pedigree? I don't know enough about it to really say how different it is... And E-Nano is kind of the basic log?
Awaiting the latest from Alan now.
Bowl size combined with heat delivery is why I say that about the Alpha.
Truly giant hits......it out performs a lsv in every category.
Lsv was my daily for a couple years and I have not tried the musa halogen so I am possibly talking udder nonsense........lolz.

Chainfish

Truly giant hits......it out performs a lsv in every category.
Lsv was my daily for a couple years
If that's the case then sounds like the Alpha Dog is a must try, but kinda pissed on my chips as I do enjoy recommending LSV any chance I get. Was surprised it took so long for Vapexhale and Sticky bricks to get a mention. I suppose if money no issue, then a vaponic could be recommended as flavour is hard to beat, they just very fragile and easily breakable. As others have already mentioned, best is subjective so we can only generally agree on which ones are shit.

justcametomind

Fury edge is convection, it’s not conduction. It could be defined convection + conduction but it’s not at all a conduction only device “a la Flowermate”.
Tinymight suffers from inexistent CS and I’d go for a Tetra P80 which has CS, or better a Fury edge. Crafty+ is slower and not on demand, but imho it’s more portable than both TM and P80 since it’s not made of glass parts, which is heavy and breaks. Tm and P80 would suffer even a single drop on the ground and personally I never take my Tubo or TM out.

Portables:
Fury Edge
Crafty +
Desktop:
Supreme (any other choice is not on par for potency and flavor imho).

If you are after fast extraction consider that many desktop vapes work better if “heat soaked” for ten minutes so that’s to be taken in consideration (Vapbong is one).
If you already have a Volcano, Hybrid doesn’t offer more than bells and whistles and the main thing is still bags, while the new features make it easier to break (Bluetooth, touchscreen, bowl housing). Not to mention the health issues it had and consequential changes made to some parts. My feeling is the best choice is still waiting, also because price dropped and quite soon after launch, and could drop some more easily (even if money is not an issue why wasting it).

Vape industry is stagnant since the last few years and many big players lacked new offerings. So we have seen a rise of artisanal vapes in the forum. But their policies or standards are not always the same as established firms. If you get a TM you have one year warranty (don’t remember if 2 years warranty). But since people wait sometimes 2 months for a return label, what type of warranty is that?

cooper

The volcano hybrid is extremely versatile. I love mine, and have found many ways to change it into a thick cloud beast rather than a whispy bag filler. Keep in mind that the volcano will cook your weed slowly but surely via conduction if you leave it unattended. For on demand you have to detach the chamber assembly after use, which is very easy.

I've just got myself a brick. Instant on/off vape is it's speciality. It also packs serious punch. Butane is awesome!

arb

Semi shaved ape
If that's the case then sounds like the Alpha Dog is a must try, but kinda pissed on my chips as I do enjoy recommending LSV any chance I get. Was surprised it took so long for Vapexhale and Sticky bricks to get a mention. I suppose if money no issue, then a vaponic could be recommended as flavour is hard to beat, they just very fragile and easily breakable. As others have already mentioned, best is subjective so we can only generally agree on which ones are shit.
Took one helluva vape to get my lifesaber on the shelf.
When I use it now it just seem harsh and unwieldy.
🙃

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
If it helps any, this is my personal list.

Own:

DaVinci IQ2
TinyMight
Sticky Brick Runt
Milaana 3
Underdog Log vape

All of these have blown me away in their own unique ways. The IQ2 really just impressed me at first being the first time I ever used a dry herb vape, but quite honestly I haven't even fired it up once since receiving the TinyMight, and I've been on a roll since then. The IQ2 isn't on demand convection anyway so it wouldn't fit your list. Otherwise I've been extremely happy with these vapes! They have me covered from every angle.

Fully intending to buy, in no particular order:

Tetra P80
Nomad II
Flower Pot
VapBong/Bandit
Heat Island
Firewood 7 (probably buying this week)
Milaana 2

Theres a couple upcomings I will probably be into as well, keeping an eye on the InVerzion and Mistvape Pulse. Probably pick up a Fury Edge or something for shits and giggles. I'll probably order up a custom Alpha dog at some point in my life... I'm loving the standard UD too much right now.

FW7 next, then probably Vap-Bandit, I'm on lists for Heat Island, Nomad II... if I have the opportunity to scoop up a Milaana 2 or a TP80 I will.

Shit Snacks

Took one helluva vape to get my lifesaber on the shelf.
When I use it now it just seem harsh and unwieldy.
🙃

It was actually my underdog that had me sell my LSV originally, and then when I got RBT Vapes (starting with Zion beta) I never looked back! (though I did get a Cloud Evo when I was in between Zions and sold it when I had them again lol)

arb

Semi shaved ape
It was actually my underdog that had me sell my LSV originally, and then when I got RBT Vapes (starting with Zion beta) I never looked back! (though I did get a Cloud Evo when I was in between Zions and sold it when I had them again lol)
While I appreciate my Mi3 and enjoy using it and in fact it sits next to me now........not a fair comparison imo.
Suffice it to say if there could only be one I pick the Alpha.
Runs off a car or a battery if you want it to also.

seki

I've recently started to pick up my Vaponic again. Not quite on demand, but paired with a @mistvaporizer heater, I think it could offer a pretty unique experience. From testing videos it seems like a 30-45 second heat up yields excellent results. My heater is still in transit, but I'm picturing something in the ballpark of a Vapman +Station or VapCap +induction heater type experience.

I'm not quite proficient enough with a torch to get consistent results, but it's definitely achievable with practice.

Also, I try to maintain a list of vape manufacturers in the resource section:

It doesn't necessarily detail the type of info you're looking for by way of device type, it's just the contact info for the manufacturers themselves, but it might be of use.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

While I appreciate my Mi3 and enjoy using it and in fact it sits next to me now........not a fair comparison imo.
Suffice it to say if there could only be one I pick the Alpha.
Runs off a car or a battery if you want it to also.

Yeah I wasn't comparing to Milaana3 as much as OG Zion... But anyway yes, point being I think the LSV is way bigger than it has to be to get the job done, compared to any log style vapes, even though it is indeed a beast! 7th floor still going strong too

Vapefanatic

New list:

Heavies: Supreme V6, Flower Pot, Herborizer, Vapbong, Musa and maybe Volcano Hybrid

Logs: Underdog, Woodscents, E-Nano

Portables: P80, TinyMight, Nomad II

Butane: Sticky Brick Maxx or OG or Junior

It's difficult to get much info on Heat Islands latest offerings. So I added E-Nano Instead.

Which brick should I get though?

Flow

Hello !
I would consider although LSV/SSV for versatility as plug-in vape
Elev8r as a butane vape because of the great comments i've read here,
and the SBL Runt instead of the Junior…

I have the same question @Vapefanatic … wich one should i pick ? :D :D
(and i think i'll go for an hydrobrick maxx… or an OG… or it might be a Runt... )

Vaporware

New list:

Heavies: Supreme V6, Flower Pot, Herborizer, Vapbong, Musa and maybe Volcano Hybrid

Logs: Underdog, Woodscents, E-Nano

Portables: P80, TinyMight, Nomad II

Butane: Sticky Brick Maxx or OG or Junior

It's difficult to get much info on Heat Islands latest offerings. So I added E-Nano Instead.

Which brick should I get though?

I don’t know enough about the bricks or your preferences to know which one you’d like best, but that is a solid list and I’m personally interested in everything on it. I do have a couple of notes though.

If you want 3 logs, I’d still get on the HeatIsland list and consider it when your name comes up. I hear mostly good things about the E-Nano too, but since you’re not bargain shopping I think the HI may be the way to go there.

Also, I am interested in trying the Herborizer at some point, but it is a fairly similar design to the FlowerPot so whether or not you should get both depends on whether you mind a bit of redundancy more than missing the chance to try both. I’d check both out and at least pick one to start with unless you’re just mass ordering everything.

There’s some great stuff out there that I’m forgetting or have never heard of, but the only real deficiency I see in your list is in the conduction heating realm.

If you’re trying to stick to on-demand I’d try a Firewood 7, and if not there may be some other really good options too, I’m just more into on-demand convection so that’s primarily what I follow.

Oh, and I’m not sure whether they’re selling them again or not, but another fairly legendary heavy hitter that wasn’t mentioned is the Sublimator. It was (is?) very expensive and not everyone agrees it’s worth the money, but it has some serious devotees, so it’s at least something you should be aware of.

Shadooz

@Vapefanatic your list looks likes vgoodiez stocks XD

U said u were sick of long session +10min in your first post. A lot of those u pick in your list have that time just for heat up. FP, vapbong(wich perform best for big sharing session), even 20min for underdog..
And If you get some of the "heavies", log will be useless except for art looking collection.

For the butane, the use of sticky bricks make u inhale from the torch.. not the healthiest... i haven't seen no video where they stop the torch before inhaling...
The supreme v3.5 let you inhale without the torch open, and the thermometer let you not combust.
And a vapcap is a must have in every collection

Vapefanatic

I don’t know enough about the bricks or your preferences to know which one you’d like best, but that is a solid list and I’m personally interested in everything on it. I do have a couple of notes though.

If you want 3 logs, I’d still get on the HeatIsland list and consider it when your name comes up. I hear mostly good things about the E-Nano too, but since you’re not bargain shopping I think the HI may be the way to go there.

Also, I am interested in trying the Herborizer at some point, but it is a fairly similar design to the FlowerPot so whether or not you should get both depends on whether you mind a bit of redundancy more than missing the chance to try both. I’d check both out and at least pick one to start with unless you’re just mass ordering everything.

There’s some great stuff out there that I’m forgetting or have never heard of, but the only real deficiency I see in your list is in the conduction heating realm.

If you’re trying to stick to on-demand I’d try a Firewood 7, and if not there may be some other really good options too, I’m just more into on-demand convection so that’s primarily what I follow.

Oh, and I’m not sure whether they’re selling them again or not, but another fairly legendary heavy hitter that wasn’t mentioned is the Sublimator. It was (is?) very expensive and not everyone agrees it’s worth the money, but it has some serious devotees, so it’s at least something you should be awa
@Vapefanatic your list looks likes vgoodiez stocks XD

U said u were sick of long session +10min in your first post. A lot of those u pick in your list have that time just for heat up. FP, vapbong(wich perform best for big sharing session), even 20min for underdog..
And If you get some of the "heavies", log will be useless except for art looking collection.

For the butane, the use of sticky bricks make u inhale from the torch.. not the healthiest... i haven't seen no video where they stop the torch before inhaling...
The supreme v3.5 let you inhale without the torch open, and the thermometer let you not combust.
And a vapcap is a must have in every collection
Well if Vgoodies don't have them all in stock at once, Sounds like it's the same buying one by one direct.

Sucks about the brick though. The Woodscents on my list already have the Vapcap so not gonna buy separate unless I really like it.

Top Bottom