Looking to Collect/Purchase a List of Best On Demand Vaporizers

Vapefanatic

If money was not an issue, which are the best vaporizers on the market today? Areas for consideration includes but not limited to:

Potency, Vapor Quality, Draw Resistance, Efficiency, Ease of Cleaning, Ease of Setup/ Use, Battery Life (if portable), Safety

I already own a Mighty, Volcano and a variety of cheap vapes. Am new to on demand but love the concept. Am getting sick of 10-20 minute sessions.

The portable ones that I hear are must haves includes TinyMight and P80. TinyMight can still be purchased at least but I can't seem to even purchase a slot for the P80. That kinda sucks. Any other must haves?

As for desktops, I hear that Flowerpot is best? Any others?

I look forward to the valuable input from all you awesome vapers out there! I would like a collection of the absolute best, or at least be able to look at the list and dream about it! LOL

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
They all have pros n cons best advice is go to threads filter it for most replies and put 3-6 months and omit discontinued vapes. Those are the ones most loved on here.

justcametomind

There's no "best" especially if you don't specify your needs other than quicker sessions than with a Mighty.
IMHO Flowerpot is no better than Herborizer digiTi/analog Ti, it's just that this forum has a strong majority of US resident users, and of course FP has easier availability there (other than stronger advertising and forum presence) than Herbo.
IMHO what really stands up as the most potent vape I ever tried, with fastest extraction, combined with delicious flavor is a Supreme vaporizer.
If you just need faster extraction than a Mighty also FP could fit, but IMHO both Herbo and FP have the downside of scorching your load, something you are not familiar with, using a Mighty. This can be avoided learning how to use it, but the sessions require stirring and you lose the complete, effortless extraction achieved by your Mighty, without any need to check on your load.
IMHO Supreme combines flavor, fast and stir free extraction, short sessions.

Last edited:

Shadooz

I used a crafty for 5 years, i move to an herborizer TI 1 month ago.
The desktop are really an upgrade from it, i was hesitating with a tinymight but can't clean it inside and i don't want to deal with rma again...

TI is cheap, 217€, but neeed some cooking skills if you don't want to scourch, as i turn the power to max during 4 min before put it to 4.
Digiti or FP have regulated PID so you can't scorch anything, digiti warm up in 3 min and FP in 10min...
That's not on-demand at all.
But i can go further than my crafty (put at 190°) without harsh roasted taste. :ko:

Shadooz

Stiring will only depend of how u load it. I personnaly just cover the screen and never had to stir... but as they can load more than crafty or TM, stirring just help to extract faster and more equally big load >0.2g

justcametomind

Digiti or FP have regulated PID so you can't scorch anything, digiti warm up in 3 min and FP in 10min...
:ko:
You can scorch your load with both FP and H digiti. This can be reduced with techninque (slow draws) and stirring but it's not excluded by the existance of a pid. The thing is disturbing if you are familiar with S&B vapes which cannot achieve any scorching and permit care free vaping.

justcametomind,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

The top 3 on-demand convection list for me right now is:

Desktop: FlowerPot, Herborizer, Supreme

Portable: Nomad, TinyMight, Imp?

I haven’t used all of these yet, but I’ve read enough about the others from trustworthy FCers to know they’re all solid choices. That third portable slot could possibly go to something else too, but I like portables to be really portable (pocketable, decent system to keep the stem in, etc.).

The TinyMight customer service issues persist though, so while I think he’ll take care of you eventually, getting a response can take a long time. If you do buy one, try buying direct after making an account so they’ll have a record of your purchase and an easier way for you to put in a service request if you need it.

I also have to mention that while some TM parts have been improved since the first units shipped, I suspect there are some aspects of the design that still need to be improved for long-term reliability for everyone. If I had the money for one I might still try it now, but waiting a while might be better... :shrug:

A couple of others worth looking at are the upcoming first InVerzion model, and the currently available Firewood 7 (hybrid heater, not pure convection). Since I already have a couple of FlowerPots and I have a Nomad on the way, the FW 7 would be my choice if I were buying right now.

Vapefanatic

The top 3 on-demand convection list for me right now is:

Desktop: FlowerPot, Herborizer, Supreme

Portable: Nomad, TinyMight, Imp?

I haven’t used all of these yet, but I’ve read enough about the others from trustworthy FCers to know they’re all solid choices. That third portable slot could possibly go to something else too, but I like portables to be really portable (pocketable, decent system to keep the stem in, etc.).

The TinyMight customer service issues persist though, so while I think he’ll take care of you eventually, getting a response can take a long time. If you do buy one, try buying direct after making an account so they’ll have a record of your purchase and an easier way for you to put in a service request if you need it.

I also have to mention that while some TM parts have been improved since the first units shipped, I suspect there are some aspects of the design that still need to be improved for long-term reliability for everyone. If I had the money for one I might still try it now, but waiting a while might be better... :shrug:

A couple of others worth looking at are the upcoming first InVerzion model, and the currently available Firewood 7 (hybrid heater, not pure convection). Since I already have a couple of FlowerPots and I have a Nomad on the way, the FW 7 would be my choice if I were buying right now.
Any reason the P80 not in your portable list?

Vapefanatic,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Underdog Alpha Dog,a custom heavy log for plug in and I really like the stempod for portable due to its indestructible build quality and fantastic vapor production and quality.

Vapefanatic

Underdog Alpha Dog,a custom heavy log for plug in and I really like the stempod for portable due to its indestructible build quality and fantastic vapor production and quality.

My self proclaimed “wooden on demand convection collection” consists of:

- Woodscents (always on microdosing)
- Tetrax
- Tinymight
- Dyna + Orion
What's your top 3 desktop and portables if budget is not an issue?

Vapefanatic,

Vaporware

Any reason the P80 not in your portable list?

Like I said, if I’m going for a portable I want to really be able to stick it in my pocket (In a case of necessary) and go, and I prefer stems held in with o-rings or something else more solid.

The P80 (like the Milaana, Splinter, etc.) has a glass on glass stem connection which is not very secure, it’s a bit larger, it has more glass inside that could break, etc.

It still could have been the third in my portable list, and from what I’ve seen performance is up there, I just tend to go for desktops at home and something I’m more comfortable carrying for portables. My VapCaps for example are super pocketable and I never worry about breaking them. :)

If you prefer using a portable around the house though, or if you want to stick it in a bag instead of your pocket when you go out, that might move the P80 up the list for you.

Edit: The Woodscents mention above reminded me I’d completely forgotten about logs which are another good choice, and Sticky Brick type stuff. I’m a little wary of those due to the torch byproducts going directly into the air path, but they should give great results too if you get the technique down.

Last edited:

ginolicious

My firefly 2+ is a daily driver. Love the hits. Potency. Clouds and flavour. Don’t mind stirring every few hits. It’s great when I’m sitting at the kitchen table on the computer with a beer.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Tinymight, Firewood7, Milaana, Splinter/Z, TetraP80, MistVape Imp, StickyBricks, Heat Islands, VapBong/Bandit, Grasshopper+PA, Vapman+Station... These are my top tier vapes for performance and all around experience... I need to try some more heavy hitter desktops though (elev8r +enail, Supreme +enail, FlowerPot, Herborizer, etc. but I am thinking DeskPod will be it for me!)

sydryherb

What's your top 3 desktop and portables if budget is not an issue?
After owning/selling over 20 vapes, I’ve come to the conclusion you would never really need 3 “best desktops/portables” because once you get there they get pretty sidegrade-y. Here are some of what I consider “must have” categories

For desktops:
- A heavy (Flowerpot, Herborizer, modded Elev8r, Vapbong, etc.)
- A log (Woodscents, Enano, Underdog, Musa, Toasy Top, etc.)

For portables:
- A hyperportable for on the go (Fury Edge, Impcognito, Crafty+, etc.)
- A workhorse (Tetra, Tinymight, g43, Timber Elite, etc.)
- A butane (wood ovens, Dynavap, Piro, Vapman, Lotus, etc.)

Get something for each of these usage cases and there’s never a reason to buy another vape. If I could only have two personally, It’d be Tetra for portables and Woodscents for desktop.

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

After owning/selling over 20 vapes, I’ve come to the conclusion you would never really need 3 “best desktops/portables” because once you get there they get pretty sidegrade-y. Here are some of what I consider “must have” categories

For desktops:
- A heavy (Flowerpot, Herborizer, modded Elev8r, Vapbong, etc.)
- A log (Woodscents, Enano, Underdog, Musa, Toasy Top, etc.)

For portables:
- A hyperportable for on the go (Fury Edge, Impcognito, Crafty+, etc.)
- A workhorse (Tetra, Tinymight, g43, Timber Elite, etc.)
- A butane (wood ovens, Dynavap, Piro, Vapman, Lotus, etc.)

Get something for each of these usage cases and there’s never a reason to buy another vape. If I could only have two personally, It’d be Tetra for portables and Woodscents for desktop.
How different is a log? I've always thought it's just a different look. I'm not very much into aesthetics. Don't really care for the type of wood or finish.

I guess I'm really into potent and quick hits, efficiency, ease of maintenance/cleaning but it's probably what most people are after too.

Great recommendations buddy! Thank you!

Vapefanatic,

Vaporware

Like I said, if I’m going for a portable I want to really be able to stick it in my pocket (In a case of necessary) and go, and I prefer stems held in with o-rings or something else more solid.

The P80 (like the Milaana, Splinter, etc.) has a glass on glass stem connection which is not very secure, it’s a bit larger, it has more glass inside that could break, etc.

It still could have been the third in my portable list, and from what I’ve seen performance is up there, I just tend to go for desktops at home and something I’m more comfortable carrying for portables. My VapCaps for example are super pocketable and I never worry about breaking them. :)

If you prefer using a portable around the house though, or if you want to stick it in a bag instead of your pocket when you go out, that might move the P80 up the list for you.

Edit: The Woodscents mention above reminded me I’d completely forgotten about logs which are another good choice, and Sticky Brick type stuff. I’m a little wary of those due to the torch byproducts going directly into the air path, but they should give great results too if you get the technique down.

WTF autocorrect? I wrote “in a case if necessary” not “In a case of necessary”... :rant:

Edit: A log can get you a quick and potent hit and the stems are pretty much all you need to clean with them (or most of the on-demand convection stuff).

They’re some of the best for small loads, but they don’t hold as much flower as some others if that matters to you. If you want to keep your dosage down though, a Woodscents log and VapCap combo might be a good fit for you.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How different is a log? I've always thought it's just a different look. I'm not very much into aesthetics. Don't really care for the type of wood or finish.

I guess I'm really into potent and quick hits, efficiency, ease of maintenance/cleaning but it's probably what most people are after too.

Great recommendations buddy! Thank you!

Logs are just simple designed pure convection on demand plug-in vapes, using glass stems as the bowl chamber and vapor bath, also there are steel stems and wood stems and other such varieties. There are many similarities between these and other handcrafted stem-based pure convection vapes... However they are all much different from other such desktops, in how they perform, not just looks at all... They are truly excellent for potent quick hits, with very high vapor quality thanks to the pure materials and simple design with plenty of power!

Vapefanatic

Logs are just simple designed pure convection on demand plug-in vapes, using glass stems as the bowl chamber and vapor bath, also there are steel stems and wood stems and other such varieties. There are many similarities between these and other handcrafted stem-based pure convection vapes... However they are all much different from other such desktops, in how they perform, not just looks at all... They are truly excellent for potent quick hits, with very high vapor quality thanks to the pure materials and simple design with plenty of power!
But even portables like TinyMight uses glass stems as chambers. So the log is really just a shape then?

I'm buying them partly as a collection and personal project. I don't really mind having redundant units. This project of mine should be fully funded so budget is also not an issue.

In a nutshell, I'm looking to collect the best models around at the time of buying. However, this is pretty subjective.

So far, my list has:

Desktop: Flowerpot, Supreme V6, ENano, Volcano Hybrid

Portable: TinyMight, P80 and maybe a Fury2 to see difference?

What else would you guys add?

Vapefanatic,
Top Bottom