• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

AK47 AMI

Had a herbstick eco and was terrible due to plastic parts etc, so I don't want a similar Chinese vape, no offence intended at all! Looking for a decent high quality component convection vape I can enjoy? Any ideas please or info? Thank you

AK47 AMI,
Reactions: arb

AK47 AMI

Go DynaVap. If you like it you'll be done looking. Not just a vape, fun too. Or not. Some don't get it. Start with an '19 model M if you can find one. UK does pretty good with NOS.
Thanks mate, but didn't really want the need for lighter etc which I believe it needs, any more alternatives at all please? Much appreciated mate

And what's NOS sorry I'm a newbie mate? Anywhere else best to post this thread pal to get more responses lol 😉

AK47 AMI,
Reactions: arb

TommyDee

Vaporitor
New Old Stock. NOS - and no worries. The all-in-one vape to have is the TinyMight. I prefer a VapeCap with an induction heater. I'm not exactly 'on the go' but I pick up and wander around the yard.

Vaporware

Posts like this belong in the Ask FC section of the forum for future reference (the mods might move this there), but to answer your last question:

NOS stands for New Old Stock meaning in this case last year’s model that hasn’t been bought and used already.

I’ve personally seen it applied more to things like old vacuum tubes that used to be much better than most of what’s still being produced today, so people pay a high markup for “new” unused tubes that are decades old.

It still works in this case though. :)

...and going back to your first question, there are already a bunch of similar threads in Ask FC, so it might help if you look through some of those and then ask questions you can’t find the answers to about whichever ones you’re most interested in. Otherwise people will probably give more answers here if the thread makes it to the right place. :)

Edit: ...and just as I’m hitting submit, he answers himself. :lol:

AK47 AMI

Posts like this belong in the Ask FC section of the forum for future reference (the mods might move this there), but to answer your last question:

NOS stands for New Old Stock meaning in this case last year’s model that hasn’t been bought and used already.

I’ve personally seen it applied more to things like old vacuum tubes that used to be much better than most of what’s still being produced today, so people pay a high markup for “new” unused tubes that are decades old.

It still works in this case though. :)

...and going back to your first question, there are already a bunch of similar threads in Ask FC, so it might help if you look through some of those and then ask questions you can’t find the answers to about whichever ones you’re most interested in. Otherwise people will probably give more answers here if the thread makes it to the right place. :)

Edit: ...and just as I’m hitting submit, he answers himself. :lol:
Oops sorry guys, I'll post it in there! Thanks for the advice though, well appreciated :clap:

AK47 AMI

Update: I've not been on here long but already figured that the tinymight or tetra p80 is probably the way to go?! However, both put of stock, what's your thoughts on the crafty + please? Or which others would be best recommended? Thanks

Vaporware

My personal favorite in that category is the Nomad, but you’d have to get on the waiting list and it could be a while (probably a year or more I think). One of the reasons I chose it though was the materials and clean design. It is unregulated though, so you need to understand what that means if you get on the list for one (same with the Milaana, Li’l Bud and other similar stuff).

There are some customer service issues with the TinyMight lately. It’s hard to get ahold of support right now, but they seem to take care of people when they do finally respond.

If you can deal with that it should be a good option, and I believe you can still order one right now it’ll just probably be a few weeks before it ships. There is a TinyMight Shipping thread here somewhere (search should pull it up) that might give a more current estimate.

The P80 drops in batches and you just have to get on the site right when that happens and put an order in from what I understand. I’m sure there’s more info in that thread.

Although it’s hybrid convection/conduction and not pure convection, if you want to order something now and have it soon I’d look seriously at the Firewood 7. :)

Edit: I don’t have a Firewood 7 yet, so I’m not sure about the draw restriction. I think I read that it’s a little restricted but not bad with the stock stem, but the new larger cooling stem option feels more open. Someone who has one would have to give you more detail on that. If you need to know and you can’t find the answer, you can ask in the Firewood thread or maybe someone will stumble on this post and let us know.

AK47 AMI

Does this mean it's no good to just fire up on a night and have a quick vape? I'm more bothered about the health side of things, no plasticky inhalation issues, decent part, best health wise? Need a decent dry herb one that's works in the UK and not sure if others do?

AK47 AMI,
Reactions: dimmusp

AK47 AMI

Does this mean it's no good to just fire up on a night and have a quick vape? I'm more bothered about the health side of things, no plasticky inhalation issues, decent part, best health wise? Need a decent dry herb one that's works in the UK and not sure if others do?
Wanted a tinymight but not available atm 😭, the firewood 7 needs a charger etc which may not work on our currents etc, plus shipping issues etc, could do with decent one and quick lol 😂

AK47 AMI,

AK47 AMI

Yeah adding to those would be mistvape imp and dreamwood glow mod-based vapes. FW7 and TM and TP80 and Mi3 all good options but variable attainability especially depending on your location?
What's MI3 please, I don't really want something that needs any attachments etc, just fire up quick 15 vape outside as got kids and then back indoors 😉

AK47 AMI,

Goita

How small does it need to be? I have had the following portables ghost, pax2, firefly2, crafty, dynavap / simrell, minivap. Minivap is large for a portable but great vapor and has been independently tested as safe ( vapefiend have now started stocking them) the other safe options I would look at are crafty / mighty both are also considered safe. Can you let us know more details? Are you sharing with friends? Is it a session vape or on demand? Size needed? Etx

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's MI3 please, I don't really want something that needs any attachments etc, just fire up quick 15 vape outside as got kids and then back indoors 😉

Milaana3 by RBT. Like FW7 though battery is charged externally (but you can absolutely get an 18650 battery charger to work in your country easily, that is not an issue at all)

Crafty is slow to heat up and slower to extract, also constantly cooking your herb whether you inhale or not, overall less efficient and less powerful than these on demand pure convection models... And yeah plenty of plastic which I don't like lol

It is simple though and plenty of people love it, also maybe Arizer or HealthyRips vapes could be good for you then. These are hybrid session conduction vapes

Tinymight is available, it just takes 2-6 weeks to ship, best overall choice imo

AK47 AMI

Milaana3 by RBT. Like FW7 though battery is charged externally (but you can absolutely get an 18650 battery charger to work in your country easily, that is not an issue at all)

Crafty is slow to heat up and slower to extract, also constantly cooking your herb whether you inhale or not, overall less efficient and less powerful than these on demand pure convection models... And yeah plenty of plastic which I don't like lol

It is simple though and plenty of people love it, also maybe Arizer or HealthyRips vapes could be good for you then. These are hybrid session conduction vapes

Tinymight is available, it just takes 2-6 weeks to ship, best overall choice imo
Ok thank you for the input. Is the crafty + the same?? If was to get an ariser which would be best in your opinion taking into account my preference which I described before? Avoiding Chinese plasticky models etc please?

AK47 AMI,

AK47 AMI

Ok thank you for the input. Is the crafty + the same?? If was to get an ariser which would be best in your opinion taking into account my preference which I described before? Avoiding Chinese plasticky models etc please
Ok thank you for the input. Is the crafty + the same?? If was to get an ariser which would be best in your opinion taking into account my preference which I described before? Avoiding Chinese plasticky models etc please?
Where can I get the tinymight looked everywhere to no avail 😭

AK47 AMI,

AK47 AMI

How small does it need to be? I have had the following portables ghost, pax2, firefly2, crafty, dynavap / simrell, minivap. Minivap is large for a portable but great vapor and has been independently tested as safe ( vapefiend have now started stocking them) the other safe options I would look at are crafty / mighty both are also considered safe. Can you let us know more details? Are you sharing with friends? Is it a session vape or on demand? Size needed? Etx
Hi I'm really bothered about how small it is. What I want to avoid is hurting my lungs with some plasticky Chinese vape like I did with the herbstick etc 😭 yes I would like it on demand and if needs be a session but not likely as much, was looking at the crafty+ but heard it's plasticky too? Does that heat up quicker than og crafty etc? I could do with something that doesn't need a lot of lung strength etc lol 😂😉 which is the best healthiest portable you have had please? Thank you very much 😀

Sorry was meant to say I'm not bothered how small it is, could do with something reliable, is portable and works well and healthy most of all 👍

AK47 AMI,

AK47 AMI

Hi I'm really bothered about how small it is. What I want to avoid is hurting my lungs with some plasticky Chinese vape like I did with the herbstick etc 😭 yes I would like it on demand and if needs be a session but not likely as much, was looking at the crafty+ but heard it's plasticky too? Does that heat up quicker than og crafty etc? I could do with something that doesn't need a lot of lung strength etc lol 😂😉 which is the best healthiest portable you have had please? Thank you very much 😀
Sorry was meant to say I'm not bothered how small it is, could do with something reliable, is portable and works well and healthy most of all 👍

AK47 AMI,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@AK47 AMI you can use the quote buttons to reply in one post instead of several btw

Pretty much all of the vapes we are listing are going to be world's better than the relative piece of shit herbstick so no worries there... Arizer Solo 2 or Air 2 could be comparable to Crafty+ using glass bowl and vapor path... These all work similar to the herbstick, conduction session style, so use will be familiar to you, but with actually good build quality and materials, plus more power!

Tinymight however is even more powerful being pure convection on demand, you can pre-order them on the website, then it ships in 2-6 weeks... (RBT, Imp, Dreamwood, Tetra, Firefly, and most of the other ones suggested in this thread to you are pure convection on demand vapes. Firewood7, VapCap, and Vapman are more like pure conduction on demand...)

Hope that helps you!

AK47 AMI

Hi thanks very much, much easier to use the quote button! 😂 I think I nearly killed myself from inhaling glue from that shit herbstick! So you can see why I'm adamant I don't want anything like that, I'd like to have convection as I'm guessing that's better? but I'm likimg the Arizer solo 2! Have you had one at all and any cons with this? Was going to go for the crafty+ but from what I'm hearing and reading, the Arizer sounds better for me? And this is what I'm leaning towards at the mo? If you was to go for a Arizer would you go for the solo 2 model? Or which would you say is the best convection one please?

I'd like to have a tinymight but can't wait 2-6 weeks and then I've heard the CS is not great and worried about chasing it up etc? As I'm based in UK, if there was any issues it may be a nightmare to sort out etc...
If you would recommend the best portable, which would it be, I'm looking for the healthiest, best materials, easiest to draw, no lighter needed and on demand really (sorry I know I'm looking for a lot!! But just want to be happy and not waste money like I already have with the shitstick )as looking for a vape outside on an evening just once or twice really as got kids etc and then back inside lol 😂 thanks very much for your advice you have already given me

Last edited:
Top Bottom