NFC looking for cbd

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I've used this place a lot, and always had speedy delivery and good service. They ship internationally.
International CBD products. :sherlock: Been busy getting mine within my state and good deals on concentrates elsewhere. Do people buy from the US? How does customs handle it? So what are the rules regarding hemp outside my neck of the woods. Are you able to get flower anywhere?

CuckFumbustion,

CuckFumbustion

This is the first place that I got Full Spectrum distillate of any kind. KIM There is no profile or purity test sheet. www.organicanaturals.com
The website states: "If you have been impacted by recent disruptions, please use coupon code HEALTHASSIST for discounted access to our CBD products. (Save 40%) "
I know I have. been, so I used it. ($21.00 with the free shipping option) :nod:
Still waiting for my Apica order to contrast and compare to what I've been getting beforehand.

Can anybody rec'd any Rosin? I've been getting mine for $20 a gram from a Vermont source. But alas no Profile or purity test sheet. Would presume that any rosin would by it's very nature be full spectrum.

So how is shatter,crumble and distillate different anyway? What method is preferred, if any?

Don't believe I have a preferred vape for concentrate. Been using the glass nails that come with my EVO. Any EVO users have a simpler filling method to avoid mess and waste?

Would still like to be clued in to the international market and step outside my bubble. :buzz:

CuckFumbustion,

Zoned89

This is the first place that I got Full Spectrum distillate of any kind. KIM There is no profile or purity test sheet. www.organicanaturals.com
The website states: "If you have been impacted by recent disruptions, please use coupon code HEALTHASSIST for discounted access to our CBD products. (Save 40%) "
Still waiting for my Apica order to contrast and compare to what I've been getting beforehand.

Can anybody rec'd any Rosin? I've been getting mine for $20 a gram from a Vermont source. But alas no Profile or purity test sheet. Would presume that any rosin would by it's very nature be full spectrum.

So how is shatter,crumble and distillate different anyway? What method is preferred, if any?

Don't believe I have a preferred vape for concentrate. Been using the glass nails that come with my EVO. Any EVO users have a simpler filling method to avoid mess and waste?

Would still like to be clued in to the international market and step outside my bubble. :buzz:
I think the difference is just how they are extracted. With the shatter from apical I believe is co2 and then terps added after the fact but I could be confusing them with another company

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Im gonna keep it real that site looks kind of misleading. Distillate is a thick honey-like liquid, those jars look like CBD isolate with some terps added. It’s possible they are just using the wrong picture, but it begs the question “why?”

Also the term “Full-spectrum distillate” is technically a misnomer; it’s not possible to distill or even extract the “full spectrum.” At best it could be referred to as “broad spectrum” as cannabis has over 400 compounds, thus an extract with 4 cannabinoids could never capture the full spectrum. Full spectrum is flower, dry sift/kief, and hash - anything with in tact trichome heads.

CuckFumbustion

Im gonna keep it real that site looks kind of misleading. Distillate is a thick honey-like liquid, those jars look like CBD isolate with some terps added. It’s possible they are just using the wrong picture, but it begs the question “why?”
Good call ! :nod: That is the correct picture although what I got had smaller crumbs and not as full. Guess they sell more units with what they consider 'Full Spectrum'.
Plus there was no terp profile. Which gave me some early misgivings to began with. It is the wild west for CBD products which is why I'm reluctant to rec'd anything until I've gotten more familer with other products.
Also the term “Full-spectrum distillate” is technically a misnomer; it’s not possible to distill or even extract the “full spectrum.” At best it could be referred to as “broad spectrum” as cannabis has over 400 compounds, thus an extract with 4 cannabinoids could never capture the full spectrum. Full spectrum is flower, dry sift/kief, and hash - anything with in tact trichome heads.
Yea, that makes sense. How about rosin? Would the trichome heads stay intact after a squish? Or the shatter that I got from Apica that actually has a cannabinoid profile. Or would the better question be 'How far removed is it from Full spectrum'?

Last edited:

Zoned89

my t1 trump came in yesterday looks good smells good. i like that they put in a boveda pack.

fullsize click here
Did you get Smalls? My newest pack of t1 came double vacuum bagged lol. Usually you get the boveda and I think they have a metal special humidity tin container that they will send filled lol
I’m enjoying it, it mixes really well with regular flower.

xsteve420

I got one of there regular oz . it came in a plastic container with a boveda pack under the flower. Transfered it to a mason jar didnt think the plastic container sealed good.

Zoned89

I got one of there regular oz . it came in a plastic container with a boveda pack under the flower. Transfered it to a mason jar didnt think the plastic container sealed good.
I guess I ordered too late for a jar. In all seriousness it goes into my special containers
Anyways haha. You got some shatter too I believe? Thought on it? Mine smells super bomb got the grape. The flavor was great, a bit wet but that’s how this cbd stuff always is. Moved it into my other containers and wiped a nug in the jar to get the scrappies lol

Zoned89

no just flower for me. never tried any of the concentrates
They are worth a try! The granddaddy purp shatter from apical is pretty good.
Just got my order from redwood in.
For the price, flower looks great. Was a bit dry, but for vaporizing that’s fine with me.
got a gram of cbd keif I threw on a trench in my mflb and it was super relaxing. I’d say it’s on par with apical, but while apical has their 55% off I might continue shopping there, cause I get get shatter and a larger variety of flower.
The Carolina dream flower from RW is really tasty tho.
Edit**
So upon vaping out and reading every package arms length of me, I realized there was a QR code on redwoods packaging for the flower. a quick scan brought me to a 17 page lab results pdf, including cannabinoid content%, terpine % of all the usual terps, fertilizer levels, heavy metals and a bunch of other things I never even considered. Everything has signatures from lab tech ect. Incredibly professional. Apical gives me 2 pages, which is more than enough but terpine content on flower for this price. I’m taking back everything I’ve said, for flower I’m doing redwood for awhile. Wish they had concentrate tho.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

My order from Apica arrived. The T1 Trump. No jar or Bodeva pack for me. But I did get a bumper sticker saying "DON'T WORRY OFFICER, I GET MY STUFF FROM Apica Greens.com". :lmao:
I’ve said, for flower I’m doing redwood for awhile. Wish they had concentrate tho.
Wish granted. :D I saw CBD dabs there for $8.99 a gram. Nearly half price of the discounted Apica. Plus a 'redwood25' discount code. With the discount and free shipping for orders over $35, I got 6x for $40.46. Which was an even better deal then Apica. Who already got my money twice already. :| Hopefully it is worth splurging even more.

Last edited:

Zoned89

My order from Apica arrived. The T1 Trump. No jar or Bodeva pack for me. But I did get a bumper sticker saying "DON'T WORRY OFFICER, I GET MY STUFF FROM Apica Greens.com". :lmao:

Wish granted. :D I saw CBD dabs there for $8.99 a gram. Nearly half price of the discounted Apica. Plus a 'redwood25' discount code. With the discount and free shipping for orders over $35, I got 6x for $40.46. Which was an even better deal then Apica. Who already got my money twice already. :| Hopefully it is worth splurging even more.
Woah how did I NOT see that? I have a maud dib mflb on the way so I guess it’s time to STOCK UP lol. Good looking out !!
The apical shatter isn’t bad though, just wanted to put that out there. Redwood though.... damn

3D418C64-1AC4-4E12-BD44-26980AB6F3A5.jpeg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Or would the better question be 'How far removed is it from Full spectrum'?

Yes I believe this is the best way to look at it.

So in my opinion, true full spectrum is gonna be your flower, dry sift, and hashish. Now in the message above I said in-tact trichome heads are full spectrum - I want to clarify that pressed hashish will not have in tact trichome heads (due to the pressing process) BUT as it is not exposed to any type of solvent nor temperatures I would still consider this to be true full spectrum. The oily/waxy resin matrix actually acts as a preservative for pressed hash, which was the idea behind the famous Nepalese Temple Balls.

Rosin is pretty close to the original spectrum; some stuff will be lost during the heat process (sort of like flash-pasteurization) but the lack of solvents used means rosin will still contain medicinal polar compounds frequently left behind in non-polar solvent extractions.

Solvents extract chemicals based on the chosen solvents polarity (think kinda like a magnet)
MANY claim to extract the full spectrum with solvents but it’s not technically possible. When you extract something you’re focusing on capturing something specific, that’s why the term full spectrum extract is largely a misnomer. The solvent is specifically chosen to extract a certain spectrum of chemicals and compounds.

MinnBobber

Yes I believe this is the best way to look at it.

So in my opinion, true full spectrum is gonna be your flower, dry sift, and hashish. Now in the message above I said in-tact trichome heads are full spectrum - I want to clarify that pressed hashish will not have in tact trichome heads (due to the pressing process) BUT as it is not exposed to any type of solvent nor temperatures I would still consider this to be true full spectrum. The oily/waxy resin matrix actually acts as a preservative for pressed hash, which was the idea behind the famous Nepalese Temple Balls.

Rosin is pretty close to the original spectrum; some stuff will be lost during the heat process (sort of like flash-pasteurization) but the lack of solvents used means rosin will still contain medicinal polar compounds frequently left behind in non-polar solvent extractions.

Full spectrum definition is a little tough as one could say that only flower is true full spectrum (maybe call it Full- Full Spectrum) as nothing whatsoever is removed, it's all there.
Below full- full spectrum, resides full spectrum: dry sift and bubble hash, they get most of the goodies as that mechanical action gets the full range of goodies, but not all the goodies----some are lost.

If dry sift and hash are in your full spectrum definition, I'd say that flower derived rosin and bubble hash derived rosin are also full spectrum.
I'd use a baseline of rosin pressing at 175 F max SO: 4 or 5 minutes won't decarb it and 4 or 5 minutes may allow a few of terpenes and flavanoids etc
to leave BUT that rosin is still loaded with the full spectrum of actives, IMO

I think a full spectrum definition is a little fluid (varies by individual) BUT feel many "full spectrum products" that refine it down where it loses a lot of goodies, and then add goodies back in = full spectrum???? ....... NOT

The fuller the spectrum, the better IMO. Isolates have their place but it's not first place :cool:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If dry sift and hash are in your full spectrum definition, I'd say that flower derived rosin and bubble hash derived rosin are also full spectrum.
I'd use a baseline of rosin pressing at 175 F max SO: 4 or 5 minutes won't decarb it and 4 or 5 minutes may allow a few of terpenes and flavanoids etc
to leave BUT that rosin is still loaded with the full spectrum of actives, IMO

As big of a fan of rosin as I am, I can’t put it in the exact same category as flower and hash as chemically speaking, the heat process surely denatures and degrades some compounds in some way. There are hundreds of chemicals in cannabis, we only know a little bit about a few of them. Just because THC isn’t decarbed doesn’t mean some of the other hundred goodies aren’t being destroyed. The science isn’t there yet and won’t be for some time, the only experiment I can suggest is comparing the same strains in hash vs hash rosin and observe the differences. That said, I love hash rosin and it’s usually “full enough” for me :D

CuckFumbustion

All the CBD concentrates that I have become to know. Been using CBD flower for over a year before venturing into concentrates. :sherlock: Then went into it with my eyes/wallet wide open. Everything was bought with a discount code or on sale.

Got a free spoon with my Organica order this time out. This batch had a huge chunk with it. And was gifted some free kief/sift from my Green Mountain Kana rosin order. :D
Have yet to try the Redwood Dabs. The rosin and Organica being my third order from both companies.

I have chipped away at the Grandaddy Purp and Gorilla Glue, So don't mistake that as to what you might be getting. Also, I have sampled all of them before this pic was taken.
Notice how some are more clear or are a deeper orange than others.

Last edited:
CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: Easywider

CuckFumbustion

@CuckFumbustion
what device do you use for the concentrates
Cloud Evo with glass nails at low temps. A little past 12:00 on the dial. Haven't tried any of my portables with concentrates.

Last edited:
CuckFumbustion,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Friend brought over a liquid live resin cartridge of Harley-Tsu: 9% THC 62% CBD 7% terpenes. Really great flavor and a nice way to start the day!

invertedisdead,
Reactions: MinnBobber

Gigsabits57

Just ordered the same thing. I have never tried CBD flower before, so I'm curious.
Got some heavy lifter smalls from apicalgreens. decent size for smalls smells good. have not vaped any yet. also have some t1 trump shipping memorial day delayed it :| lol.

click for bigger ^^^

Gigsabits57,

VaporScript

Just a reminder, tomorrow (6/30) is the last day for the 55% off at Apical Greens CBD. I cannot vouch for the quality, but several others have in this thread, and I do not recall any negative comments. They have a nice selection, and 55% off is a great deal if their products live up to all the 5 star reviews on their site.

I placed an order this morning and it has already shipped!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
They are worth a try! The granddaddy purp shatter from apical is pretty good.
Just got my order from redwood in.
For the price, flower looks great. Was a bit dry, but for vaporizing that’s fine with me.
got a gram of cbd keif I threw on a trench in my mflb and it was super relaxing. I’d say it’s on par with apical, but while apical has their 55% off I might continue shopping there, cause I get get shatter and a larger variety of flower.
The Carolina dream flower from RW is really tasty tho.
Edit**
So upon vaping out and reading every package arms length of me, I realized there was a QR code on redwoods packaging for the flower. a quick scan brought me to a 17 page lab results pdf, including cannabinoid content%, terpine % of all the usual terps, fertilizer levels, heavy metals and a bunch of other things I never even considered. Everything has signatures from lab tech ect. Incredibly professional. Apical gives me 2 pages, which is more than enough but terpine content on flower for this price. I’m taking back everything I’ve said, for flower I’m doing redwood for awhile. Wish they had concentrate tho.

I'm in a legal state and with all the varieties available have become insistent that my herb not only work well but taste amazing too. I have tried CBD once. The flavor wasn't there for me and I gave it away. I am going to stick my toe in the water again. Placed an order for two strains at Redwood, $50 shipped for two quarters isn't much of a risk. I'm trying Wild Bourbon and Golden Redwood.

HughJundys,
Reactions: C No Ego

1nd3cEnt

50% off 'Franklin' CBD ounces:
$25 hand-trimmed @ 17%, $10 Franklin Farmers batch, & $5 trim, valid until Monday 10pm Sept 28, 2020:

NB: highest Delta9-Tetrahydocannabinolic acid (D9-THCacid) component in online purchasable CBD hemp!

1nd3cEnt,
Top Bottom