NFC looking for cbd

xsteve420

I used to have a bookmark with a bunch of cbd vendors with links and discount codes. anyone know where I can find it.

also if you have any recommendations of where you had good service I should check out postem and any pic's of what they sent you.

-thank you

Overbaked,

Zoned89

So I’m mostly a cbd user, and I can answer
This one!
apicalgreens and tweedlefarms are my current go to. The packing is always 10/10, I’ll say apical has almost zero noticeable smell in the mail, a big factor for me.
That said, upon recommendation of a friend,
I’m currently awaiting an order from redwood reserves. Their products contain higher terp % as well as what appears to be higher cbc cba and cbg levels, which is what gets me interested. Price is also pretty sexy. I’m also trying their pack of cbd smokes, for those kinda days.
I’ll certainly keep this thread posted when it shows up.
Also waiting on an order from apical, a 3200mg full spec oil for those mid day top ups.
20/80 real bud/cbd seems to be my sweet spot, though a nice bowl of real keef on top of some grade a purpleis nice sometimes, too!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I haven't tried any CBD flower outside my state. They all seem to be OK. :hmm: Each purchase seems to be a better choice than the last one I made. So not sure if they would be good rec'd compared to the larger often suggested vendors, relatively or respectfully. Or even what qualifies as 'good' CBD buds. Anybody care to share there thoughts to clarify that further?

The hemp flower market had more supply than demand ATM. CBD products didn't sell as well as anticipated. One local seller had a conversation with me about and clued me in. So there may very well be some good deals from a 'local' farm. For example, I've heard Hawaiian Haze is good from a few varying different vendors in different states.

I like what I've been getting, which is grown locally and has discount codes and sales. And excellent service. But not sure if they are actually better product than say tweedlefarms. Not clear what the expectations we have collectively as what is considered quality CBD flower with so many vendors and sellers with a range of prices. It's still the wild wild west. :twocents:

Would like more suggestions for Full spectrum CBD concentrates and rosin as well.

Last edited:
CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: MinnBobber

Zoned89

I haven't tried any CBD flower outside my state. They all seem to be OK. :hmm: Each purchase seems to be a better choice than the last one I made. So not sure if they would be good rec'd compared to the larger often suggested vendors, relatively or respectfully. Or even what qualifies as 'good' CBD buds. Anybody care to share there thoughts to clarify that further?

The hemp flower market had more supply than demand ATM. CBD products didn't sell as well as anticipated. One local seller had a conversation with me about and clued me in. So there may very well be some good deals from a 'local' farm. For example, I've heard Hawaiian Haze is good from a few varying different vendors in different states.

I like what I've been getting, which is grown locally and has discount codes and sales. And excellent service. But not sure if they are actually better product than say tweedlefarms. Not clear what the expectations we have collectively as what is considered quality CBD flower with so many vendors and sellers with a range of prices. It's still the wild wild west. :twocents:

Would like more suggestions for Full spectrum CBD concentrates and rosin as well.
Apical greens has an “entourage blend” that is full spectrum and looks really good. It’s on the way and I’ll report back here with what I find. Their concentrate dabbables are great btw. Even getting the pure cbd and sprinkling on a bowl is nice haha
Tweedle farms has good stuff but I liked apical greens overall better, I feel that their product has more cbg/cba cbc and that’s what interested me more than plain cbd.
redwood reserves has better products in that extent though, atleast on paper. That’s why I also have a few ounces from them, and another place I was glued into. I usually try to keep a few zips around. I’ll make consumable oil with it, I’ve made a cbd bubble bath that was pretty chill, sometimes I decarb and just put it on my cereal on the am.
I’m hoping the oil from apical will remove the need for having actual flower and I can just stash this stuff/enough to vape/smoke.
Also during the covid issue, they are providing 55% off their flower and concentrates, so it’s a solid deal and worth getting a look at what they have.
As I mentioned earlier, apical has, so far, the best packaging I’ve received. Tweedle sent me 1 of 5 packages that had a distinct weed smell and that made me very uncomfortable tbh, I haven’t shopped there since.

MinnBobber

For CBD "products" like tinctures, oils, capsules, pets.... I love Lazarus Naturals. Clean, lab tested products and very reasonable prices. If you are a vet, they have
incredible pricing for vets....thank you Lazarus. I assist several Vietnam era vets and highly recommend they buy from Lazarus. Negatives: they don't make CBD gummies.

For CBD flower, I'll say this... the quality seems to have gone up huge in the last year, and the quantity available. It used to be the rule that CBD flower was pretty low test, but it has turned around bigtime.
There are some mighty fine CBD strains out there, enough that I'm starting to dabble with pressing CBD rosin as that would be a great medicine. Previously, squishing CBD rosin seemed bleak with the low % buds.

CBD in all forms has really really helped so many people I know and know of :)

Let's keep this thread going, love to hear about others experience with CBD in all forms.

Zoned89

For CBD "products" like tinctures, oils, capsules, pets.... I love Lazarus Naturals. Clean, lab tested products and very reasonable prices. If you are a vet, they have
incredible pricing for vets....thank you Lazarus. I assist several Vietnam era vets and highly recommend they buy from Lazarus. Negatives: they don't make CBD gummies.

For CBD flower, I'll say this... the quality seems to have gone up huge in the last year, and the quantity available. It used to be the rule that CBD flower was pretty low test, but it has turned around bigtime.
There are some mighty fine CBD strains out there, enough that I'm starting to dabble with pressing CBD rosin as that would be a great medicine. Previously, squishing CBD rosin seemed bleak with the low % buds.

CBD in all forms has really really helped so many people I know and know of :)

Let's keep this thread going, love to hear about others experience with CBD in all forms.
So i assume pressing rosin for cbd is just like regular flower an the result being a golden full spec sticky substance?
what kind of equipment would be needed to press say, an ounce of flower? I’ve messed with a few extraction techniques (bho, iso,everclear) and always just ended up being happier keeping the flower and getting pre made. I guess you need a pretty strong press for it to be financially worth it?

1nd3cEnt

Or even what qualifies as 'good' CBD buds. Anybody care to share there thoughts to clarify that further?

'good' is a tricky question to answer bc of all the variables involved - it depends on what you want from CBD flower:
stickyness, large buds or smalls, higher or lower CBD/D9-THCacid/CBC/CBG/terpene percentage, which terpene profile do you prefer, how much to purchase bc more is cheaper than less, last year's harvest vs this year's harvest, last year's hot strain or vendor vs this year's hot strain or vendor, etc.

But if CBD vendors fail to include the terpene profile, I will not purchase anymore.

Not easy to find CBD rosin, but I go for full-spec CBD resin with nothing added bc of it's lower cost compared to rosin.
For trates, check out Ashville-extracts.

what kind of equipment would be needed to press say, an ounce of flower?

Dabpress 6ton/10ton, etc.

Zoned89

'good' is a tricky question to answer bc of all the variables involved - it depends on what you want from CBD flower:
stickyness, large buds or smalls, higher or lower CBD/D9-THCacid/CBC/CBG/terpene percentage, which terpene profile do you prefer, how much to purchase bc more is cheaper than less, last year's harvest vs this year's harvest, last year's hot strain or vendor vs this year's hot strain or vendor, etc.

But if CBD vendors fail to include the terpene profile, I will not purchase anymore.

Not easy to find CBD rosin, but I go for full-spec CBD resin with nothing added bc of it's lower cost compared to rosin.
For trates, check out Ashville-extracts.

Dabpress 6ton/10ton, etc.
Not as bad as I thought but more than I’d realistically wana spend. Looks like the 6ton only does 6 Or so g at a time. Very interesting.

CuckFumbustion

Apical greens has an “entourage blend” that is full spectrum and looks really good. It’s on the way and I’ll report back here with what I find. Their concentrate dabbables are great btw. Even getting the pure cbd and sprinkling on a bowl is nice haha
The 'entourage blend' Being the tincture? What shatter would you rec'd. Thanks for the input.
That is what I'm experiencing with buds over the year as well. Did try rosin from a source from Vermont. My first experience of rosin of any type.

I look at the THCA in the profile. THCA decarbing to THC. If that's a real thing. :D And they tend to be high on the other compounds and terpene profile as well as you described.
Agree with everybody here on all points and that we all might be looking at different aspects of the plant. :nod:

Zoned89

The 'entourage blend' Being the tincture? What shatter would you rec'd. Thanks for the input.
That is what I'm experiencing with buds over the year as well. Did try rosin from a source from Vermont. My first experience of rosin of any type.
I look at the THCA in the profile. THCA decarbing to THC. If that's a real thing. :D And they tend to be high on the other compounds and terpene profile as well as you described.
Agree with everybody here on all points and that we all might be looking at different aspects of the plant. :nod:
I mostly use whatever wax/shatter/budder my usual spots carry
Currently apical greens grand daddy purp cbd shatter (doesn’t really seem like a tru shatter) and it’s fantastic, waiting for their New York diesel shatter and that tincture, it’s 1:1 cbd:cbg and full spectrum, so I’m hopeful I will like it. But I’ve never tried tincure before with cbd so who knows.
I will say for just at 18$ the cbd shatter from apical right now is likely the best deal, and quality is one of if not the best I’ve had.

CuckFumbustion

OK pulled the trigger for Apical Flower smalls and 2 shatters. :sherlock: Can't pass on $27 for an ounce of smalls VS paying for that shipping cost. ($69.43 total)

I avoid alcohol tincture but would look forward to the update from them as well.

CuckFumbustion

Ti trump smalls, purple and gorilla glue shatter. As per your rec'd. :tup:

Got concentrates from Organic Naturals before. Read somewhere that it was water washed Full spectrum CBD.

There is a local CBD store that sells concentrates where I live, but not technically Full Spectrum. They are about to soft open again. SO I might give them a visit.

Zoned89

So I got my tincture and a top of zip of t1 trump Smalls lolz
The t1 looks smells smokes dead same as last time.
Still happy with it. Only issue is I have a small jar or regular bud and it looks identical so I’m worried I’ll mix em up haha.
I will say the packaging is different. But I had zero smell until I opened the second vac loc bag, so not really an issue. Figured I’d mention thT though.

my tincture also arrived (fast shipping as usual)
I’ve taken 1ml of the tincture and and going to play breath of the wild for the day (house to myself)
About 45 min after taking the tinc I can defy feel the cbg
Ive
Never measured my cbg dose, just took cbg dabs till it worked haha. I’d say I’ve dabbled far more
Than the 50 or so mg in this,
However I can most certainly feel the brain cloud feeling cbg seems to give me. This also has CBC which I have much less experience with.
I got chocolate mint flavored it taste bad, but I’d be willing tobet they alllll taste gross.
Dropped and left under younger until I forgot it was there. Enjoy the t1 when it gets there! Super tasty and I can’t wait to vape it, my Mflb should show up this week

Zoned89

Got some heavy lifter smalls from apicalgreens. decent size for smalls smells good. have not vaped any yet. also have some t1 trump shipping memorial day delayed it :| lol.

click for bigger ^^^
Alittle stemmy, that’s the downside of mechanical trim buds. I have some redwood reserve Carolina dream coming and its supposedly hand trimmed, and they give a nice amount of info . Bud price is same as Smalls from apical.
That said the heavy lifter is good, I made a batch of chill out white chocolate raspberry cobbler with 1.5oz, tasted bomb and for sure was Relaxing.
The t1 is great, I just got some more in and I’ve been using it almost exclusively. I usually do a 1:2 / 1:3 / 1:4 mix of some sort, with cbd flower being half or the majority, but the trump is pretty smooth.
The special snowflake from apical is a cbG heavy strain and it’s on point.

Zoned89

I've used this place a lot, and always had speedy delivery and good service. They ship internationally.

not knocking this source at all, but hear me out.
I don’t like that they don’t easily show the lab reports from these products. When I buy I wana make sure I know exactly what I’m getting. It all cbd products are the same. That said a quick look shows the prices reflect what legit market prices are, and internationally shipped is a big deal for a lot of people.
would like to learn more about them as I have a few friends across the pond that have a hard time getting quality product.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
not knocking this source at all, but hear me out.
I don’t like that they don’t easily show the lab reports from these products. When I buy I wana make sure I know exactly what I’m getting. It all cbd products are the same. That said a quick look shows the prices reflect what legit market prices are, and internationally shipped is a big deal for a lot of people.
would like to learn more about them as I have a few friends across the pond that have a hard time getting quality product.

I hear ya. I dont have more info about the company sadly, and its been a while since I first started using them (I only buy their pure CBD distillate), and I now cant remember where I heard about them from! :)

Could have been old FC, but I dont think it was tbh...

Zoned89

I hear ya. I dont have more info about the company sadly, and its been a while since I first started using them (I only buy their pure CBD distillate), and I now cant remember where I heard about them from! :)

Could have been old FC, but I dont think it was tbh...
FWIW everything at a quick glance looks correct, just no lab info, I have no dealings with oversees laws, I’m sure they would provide the info in an email, I just like seeing it front and center. Glad it’s working, cbd has done a lot of good for me,
And got me in the door with cbg and cba and lesser cbc (still new to some of the lesser cannabinoids.
Terpines are also worth mentioning.
I found in my earlier days of cbd isolate experimentation that adding live plant sourced terpines high in myrcine really helped with anxiety based sleep issues.
That said, idk what about cbg it is, but it takes the edge off of my anxiety, and last night was the first full night I slept, freaking 6 hours, for me that’s insane, I’m a 2-4 hr a night person for the last 22 years.
Would like to see more international shipping vendors get more spotlight so regardless, thanks for sharing !!

Top Bottom