looking for a new portable (Europe)

Greenscreen

I think I will bite the bullet on a mighty... definitely becoming reasonably priced nowadays

Is there any other units I should check out before purchasing?

Vapexhale cloud is my desktop currently.

I prefer like 2-4 quick hits out of 0.15g rather then sitting sipping all day.

I won't be using it much, occasional dog walk and the odd rare social event (family party, etc)

I owned an original solo years ago, they are pretty decent but I'm assuming portables have moved on since then!!

I prefer a non restrictive air path if that makes any sense, some of the old solos and iolites used to be very restrictive and you had to pull quite hard / light and slow for a long amount of time...

anyway at this point I'm rambling

what vapes should I consider?

Any help much appreciated!
Kind regards and thanks FC

Greenscreen

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
check into this one as I believe it widely available in Europe .
it looks pretty good

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
don't worry I still love my tinymight :D thought since he has a evo he has clouds covered and it sounded like they were looking for something for occasional so maybe something more budget was my thought.............. but yeah if they want a portable evo get a tinymight!

Yeah exactly, if you want the Evo at a party, or on walk, also if you want something to use while the Evo is warming up!

I am looking forward to trying the v3pro myself as well even though I'm not expecting it can compete exactly... You know?

Duba

Accessory Maker
Dreamwood Glow (and a mod) could be an option : convection, on demand, efficient.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are tiny mights reliable?
How is the mighty in terms of draw resistance?
Thanks for the input xx

Yes they are, on demand pure convection with a much faster heat up, it really cannot compare to the slow session conduction style of vape in my opinion... TM is like a desktop, if there is a problem, the company will take care of you, it is extremely versatile and I've never had any thing go wrong with either of mine, over a year of daily use, and yeah with all the different stem options you can have wide open airflow!

Greenscreen

Thanks for the recommendations
I had a Google and looked at them all.. was tempted by a few
Was very close to getting a tiny might.. also the xmax

Ended up getting a crafty plus due to medical certification and no risk of combustion.. (I'm a low temper anyway typically with poor lungs)

So far it's quite impressive
(Great for a sneaky heavy couple of clouds at non stoner events... Easily, quickly cooked and done..)

Mind you in portable terms I have only had exposure to old solos and iolites year and years ago so my performance expectancy standards are 10 years in the past in terms of technological advancements lol

Portable vapes definitely haven't reached their best yet still though I think?

I think there's a lot more to come in the next 10-15 years portable wise?

Top Bottom