Lookah Ice Cream Dry Herb Vaporizer.

JamesM420

Manufacturer
The Ice Cream weed vaporizer is the first dry herb vaporizer from Lookah. It features a nano black ceramic heating element.

The Ice Cream dry herb vaporizer pen has four preset temperatures ranging from 392F to 446F and has a preheat setting.
The incremental temperature settings are denoted by an LED light and set by double-tapping the power button.

Its measures 115x35x38.2mm and weigh of 75g,
It has a built-in 950mAh battery which can be charged with the included micro USB lead.

The temperature settings:
Level 1:Green-392F
Level 2: Blue-410F
Level 3: Purple-428F
Level 4: White-446F

Comes in 5 colors (red, blue, orange, black, gray)

Available online from Lookah online headshop or from a number of vape shops and vape resellers.

Retail Price $79.99
Ice-Cream-Detail-page_03.jpg
Ice-Cream-Detail-page_04.jpg

Ice-Cream-Detail-page_09.jpg

Last edited:

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Why is it called ice cream?
🤔
That's a good question. While being smaller than an ice cream cone is has a similar shape. The body of the vape has a cone shape leading to a wavy-shaped mouthpiece that looks a little like a mini ice cream cone.

It is a bit easier to see the comparison in this picture where it's shown upright and with the mouthpiece in place.
3c5b61517f206bbf3c890e866335614.jpg

Drug

Looks cool enough and at a competitive price point. The battery seems irreplaceable by the user, which puts me off from ordering the device as I'm all the way in Europe. From the images there seems to be silicone in the vapor path, which could be food safe, but I heard from Vleaf Go users that it can leave a taste. So I'm gonna hold off til user reviews come in.

Drug,

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Looks cool enough and at a competitive price point. The battery seems irreplaceable by the user, which puts me off from ordering the device as I'm all the way in Europe. From the images there seems to be silicone in the vapor path, which could be food safe, but I heard from Vleaf Go users that it can leave a taste. So I'm gonna hold off til user reviews come in.
Yes, the battery is built-in and not replaceable. And you're correct there is a silicon stopper in the vapor path. It is of a food/medical grade silicone. When we get reviews in I can share some here for you.

JamesM420,

arb

Semi shaved ape
That's a good question. While being smaller than an ice cream cone is has a similar shape. The body of the vape has a cone shape leading to a wavy-shaped mouthpiece that looks a little like a mini ice cream cone.

It is a bit easier to see the comparison in this picture where it's shown upright and with the mouthpiece in place.
3c5b61517f206bbf3c890e866335614.jpg
You trying to get the soccer moms and religious fanatics riled up with that name?
I can see the headlines after little Jenny gets caught at school with one?
😂

chillmike

I have purchased one and should be receiving it in a couple days. I'll let you all know how it goes and what I think of it as a cheap, affordable conduction vape (gotta keep it in perspective), and who knows? maybe it turns out to be a really good affordable option...? I'm going to stay optimistic until it proves me wrong. I'll keep everyone updated (you'll be the firsts to know)... stay tuned.

JamesM420

Manufacturer
This is one review from ecigclick.co.uk We sent them the vape to review some weeks ago and the review was published recently.

JamesM420,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom