Log vape or solo for bong vaping/car sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural farmer

I don't even think of touching my Solo since I got the Pod... Go for an e-Nano or a Pod or a WW and you have a world of possibilities on how to produce vapor from it. You will be missing something eventually with the Solo. A log is way more flexible and powerful and you can always fix it yourself if something goes wrong rather than waiting for the Solo to be fixed by the factory or replaced.
Yes , the Solo was my first strong hitting vape and will remain a loved back up unit but I don't see myself reaching for it in the near future while the Pod is by me... :2c:

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
I'll have to check out this e-nano you speak of. Is it competitively priced?

It's $175 I believe, and comes with pretty much everything you need aside of a GonG for your water piece. It seems like a pretty solid unit for the price.

I recommend puffitup. Usually has them for $160 and is a good company with a stellar customer service reputation.
I've ordered from puffitup before, I don't doubt the customer service, but planetvape has all the necessary attatchments, including a GonG for the easy valve bags for my volcano. That's why I figured I would order all the accessories through them and get the 15% off, because you can only get the solo for 160 from them if you use the coupon.

BlazednConfused,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm a little more than half way through the e-nano vape thread but I can already tell you this should be given strong consideration. It's like a HI with more glass and the variable voltage figured out (If it's a durable unit...we don't know yet)...and you can order it!

On a budget, this might be a first choice given the reviews and price.

BlazednConfused

I'm a little more than half way through the e-nano vape thread but I can already tell you this should be given strong consideration. It's like a HI with more glass and the variable voltage figured out (If it's a durable unit...we don't know yet)...and you can order it!

On a budget, this might be a first choice given the reviews and price.

I will definitely give it more consideration. Supposedly the EV1 got great reviews. I really want a log vape, seems that everyone uses one as their go to daily home driver

BlazednConfused,

djonkoman

Just get the Solo. At $160 it's cheaper than the logs, is brainless to use, tastes better and is portable. And none of it gets hot except the stem when you pull it out. I have three PD's, a HI and POD. While the HI and POD have more airflow than the Solo, the power supplies are a little bit of a drag for a beginner, and you can't get them right now anyhow.

The Solo is my favorite protable vape and is in my Top 5 vapes in my collection including the desktops. If I had to reacquire all my vapes over again right now, the Solo would be one of my first two purchases.
a lost dog is only 150$ too

b0

Cloudy...
The solo is awesome, I always use mine throug water and it works really well out of the box. No need to test voltages or anything. And you will have one of the best portables also :)

max

Out to lunch
BlazednConfused said:
I was under the impression that the log vapes produced exceptionally stronger vapor.
What do you mean by "stonger vapor"? If you mean 'more potent', that's a fallacy. Log vapes do provide vapor you could describe as 'thick, rich, or dense', but that's just due to a short and narrow air path.

I wonder if the E-Nano would change your opinion with it's glass tubes and temp control?
Big thumbs up from me on the nano, and not just because of the variable temp. The all glass tube, even with a standard mesh 3/8" screen added, gives you air flow you could never get with the smaller, narrower stainless steel tipped log tubes. The free flowing all glass tube does not provide the same high vapor/air ratio of those ss tipped tubes, obviously, but is much more enjoyable to use IMO, and puts out much bigger hits, depending on how much you load.

BlazednConfused

What do you mean by "stonger vapor"? If you mean 'more potent', that's a fallacy. Log vapes do provide vapor you could describe as 'thick, rich, or dense', but that's just due to a short and narrow air path.

Big thumbs up from me on the nano, and not just because of the variable temp. The all glass tube, even with a standard mesh 3/8" screen added, gives you air flow you could never get with the smaller, narrower stainless steel tipped log tubes. The free flowing all glass tube does not provide the same high vapor/air ratio of those ss tipped tubes, obviously, but is much more enjoyable to use IMO, and puts out much bigger hits, depending on how much you load.

I meant thicker, I have a digit cano and the air/vapor ratio is pretty even, I have to take 15-20 drags off a couple bags whereas I could take 5 really good rips off my bong and get a better effect.

Nano really looks tastey right now

BlazednConfused,

SD_haze

I meant thicker, I have a digit cano and the air/vapor ratio is pretty even, I have to take 15-20 drags off a couple bags whereas I could take 5 really good rips off my bong and get a better effect.

Nano really looks tastey right now
Rather than stronger, a better word is richer. Higher vapor:air ratio.

It is possible to take a small, but rich, hit.
Just like its possible to take a big, but airy hit.

And the logs are indeed great for rich vapor hits :-)

BlazednConfused

Rather than stronger, a better word is richer. Higher vapor:air ratio.

It is possible to take a small, but rich, hit.
Just like its possible to take a big, but airy hit.

And the logs are indeed great for rich vapor hits :-)

You know what i meant :S I just feel like the free airflow will help when I want to rip the shit out of my bong. Airy hits taste terrible in a bong, no flavor at all you taste the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom