List of Best CBD Products for Nerve Pain

Scuba Steve Tokes

I’m trying to cultivate a list of the best, and the best value CBD products for nerve pain.So far I have only ordered from Apical Greens, Elli Hou Farms, and Ouachita Farms.

Cbd products and the venodor with the best product (or best value):

RSO- Apical Greens. I am hoping to find some RSO better than theirs, it works its just a bit thin and I think I can find better or at least cheaper because they always have these 55% off deals which means their product is priced way too high.

Flower- Elli Hou Farms. Got an LB of smalls 1/4 each of Bubba, Boax, Sour Lifter, and Hawiian Haze. The smalls were danker, denser, and less leafy than Apical Greens full priced oz. believe me, the smalls are good enough, they’re actually great! Get the Sour Lifter (Gorilla Glue X Lifter) and if you can’t sleep Bubba is the ticket.

Edibles- Ouachita Farms brownies or cookies. In the mail hopefully! Shabazz on YouTube said they’re the best cbd edibles of 2020.

Full Spectrum oil- Ouachita Farms rosin drops. With the edibles I ordered hopefully arriving soon! Shabazz said this was good too.

Cartridge- I haven’t ordered any carts yet. I switched to vaping so I wouldn’t get the extras juice in carts. I’m thinking about buying a CBD vape cart from Revel Valley, Shabazz’s rec.

I am interested in CBN and CBG but I am concerned about any products that use distillates. THC distillates are chill if they’re made in a lab with regulatory oversight but I don’t trust anything distilled from CBD because it is completely unregulated. To make delta-8 or delta-9 or CBN or CBG isolate from CBD flower you have to use a lot of it because those active ingredients aren’t there in high levels like in regular flower. I just don’t trust that it is done right because again there is no regulation.

I asked Ouachita Farms about their CBN and CBG, they said they use 3rd party distillate which is why I didn’t get the CBN oil or CBG cart. I asked them if they used CBG isolate in their edibles to give them such a high CBG content and they told me that they press their CBG flower so just heat and pressure used to make all the canabinoids and thc in the cookies and brownies- the rosin drops are made the same way so nothing extra added just plain old CBD flower.

If anyone has used CBD to relieve nerve pain please let me know what products you prefer. Feel free to reply on the thread or message me directly. I have already been helped so much by this community I really appreciate you all taking the time to help me out here!

To show my appreciation in advance I leave you this song. I hope all of you out there who are, like me, broke but not broken will get something out of it. I know I did!

P.S. if you use CBD to help manage pain and are unable to work always, always, ALWAYS tell this to the vendor and ask if they have upcoming sales and if they would allow you to use that coupon now. Sometimes they say yes which is great because then you can get more relief for your money.

Scuba Steve Tokes,
Top Bottom