Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i'm new to this thread and saw this new micro bubbler on another thread. how do you order one when i am ready?? i went to the page in Takavor23's sig but did not see it there

mmenzie,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I think your best bet would be to pm Lev. He'll answer you when he gets back in town and send you a Paypal link. At least, that's how I've ordered in the past.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Takavor23

Doug

Just passing time
Well, this lattice bubbler is pretty awesome after a single go around at it. I am using an inverted EQ on it, and the vapor flow though this is incredible compared to my last setup. The design is a little different that his site currently shows, so I was pretty caught off guard. I really like the changes a lot.

yJDWDN0h.jpg

CBgqOnTh.jpg

And a few more in the album.

vapomancer

New piece looks awesome , Doug , congrats .
I really like the new logo placement , much more subtle in design and placement - I think a clearer view of bubble stackage is the best advertising ...

vapomancer,
Reactions: Doug

bopper

... or molded in the glass?

BTW is the micro bub the evolution of the idea of attaching a J-hook to your ashcatcher?

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I had to let go of my lattice, too big for me, and was not recieving enough attention and action...the buyer of the lattice informed me his cloud fits nicely on it...taught I mention it here because a lot of times it was said it would not:shrug: maybe there is a slight difference in the distance from stem to can? Anyway, now you know a cloud will fit(at least on certain lattice pieces).
I'm the buyer as I wanted an office piece for the cloud. I do not like Cloud+ HydraXXX for diferent reasons. I do like inverted cloud+ Bubbler, so I needed a big bubbler, built like a tank with a 90° female joint and reinforced by a bridge. I needed the MP to be far from the cloud and pretty high. When I saw the Lattice classified add, I knew it was the one!
;)

Will post pix next week at the office, but the cloud fits nicely (with temp Knob panel on the side, not aligned with MP...but I prefer it as the Power cord "prefers it" too, ROFL), and it feels secure to leave it there for hours both because of the bridge & the overall glass & base thickness!
The build-in bowl above the can is perfect for stocking EZ Load bowls, and the mouthpiece is at perfect size for my mouth when sitting at my desk. The total stacking & dragless feeling is IMO more impressive then my sold Mobius matrix disk-the telescopic MP was more appealing though ;-). I am totally satisfied by my new "office piece" though it is the opposite to my usual glass choices (small, DI, low diffusion pieces)!

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey guys I am finally back The show took longer then expected. Had a great with with Vapor Brothers hanging out. The piece is smaller then the other 130 buller. Its 3 inches shorter. The Mouth pece is 14mm and the bowl 18mm. I have a few videos for you guys. I will post a paypal link for the bubbler tonight. Any other questions lemme know. Also do you guys like the lattice 2.0?

placetime

Hey guys I am finally back The show took longer then expected. Had a great with with Vapor Brothers hanging out. The piece is smaller then the other 130 buller. Its 3 inches shorter. The Mouth pece is 14mm and the bowl 18mm. I have a few videos for you guys. I will post a paypal link for the bubbler tonight. Any other questions lemme know. Also do you guys like the lattice 2.0?
sorry to be dense about this, but how tall is it to the top of the 18mm joint on the micro bubbler?
:peace:

placetime,

bopper

sorry to be dense about this, but how tall is it to the top of the 18mm joint on the micro bubbler?
:peace:

Lev stated previously:

Lol 100, sorry i should proof read. Its mincto about 4 1/2 inches and the stem goes up another inch to 2 inches.

Any comments on the logo?
That seems to mean that it is 4 1/2 inches to the top of the body (18mm joint) and a total of 5 1/2" - 6 1/2" to the top of the mouthpiece. Perhaps Lev can confirm. :)

bopper,

bopper

$20 S & H seems a bit high for such a slight piece. Perhaps it was naive, but I thought that the price included S & H. It is a pretty small bubbler after all. ;)

bopper,

NewVape

What a guy!
I absolutely love Doug's blue Lattice, I'm drooling every time I see it. I like the improved design of the reservoir, and you're getting a really good balance between function and ascetics. Doug waiting on those videos man. ;)

Top Bottom