LEGALIZATION is CAPITULATION

krusht

Someone has to play the class nerd I guess. I'm hoping to increase our collective understanding of the physics that controls our favorite devices.......and hopefully a few smiles along the way.

The overall goal remains helping others make informed choices I think. That rests on useful information. I try to provide the background behind my rants for that reason, and hope those that question will ask why rather than blow it off.

Thanks for the kind words, they are important to me.

OF
We can form our own fan club :lol: - your mission is parallel to mine - you're into the depth of how things perform to max benefit/pleasure, while I'm into the depth & scope of MedCanna's benefits/pleasures! :leaf:
I hate the controls falsely imposed on the so-called "liberalization" of cannabis restrictions - I refuse to agree that we are making "progress" on any front and my position is that LEGALIZATION is CAPITULATION!

When one learns the historical fact that the FIRST ban (law) against hemp was in Swaziland, in 1922, as an act of protectionism to support the cotton plantations of Egypt, one can see the true, evil purposes of colonialism/capitalism. The ban on hemp was introduced to Kanada in 1923, more than a decade sooner than in the USA!

Repeal of all restrictions against hemp agriculture OF ALL TYPES must be initiated.

The truth of the matter is simple: allowing production of medicinal, industrial, commercial and recreational hemp products will destroy large swaths of most of capitalism's favoured phony industries, starting with: big Oil, big Pharma, the AMA/CMA, big Agri, Monsanto, etc. Forestry, Construction, Clothing and many other industries would be affected as well -
that is the true reason that the lies were started about hemp after WW I and the real reason that perpetuating these controls, or legislating "regulations to control ... for ... protection...
...society ... child ... taxes .." is simply another set of LIES that will crumble in the floodlights of Truth that will, one day, catch all of "Society" in it's glare!

I doubt that ANY politician of any stripe (the only ones I've seen are yellow) will endorse this Truth! No politician would be permitted to discuss such a "ludicrous" concept - also, each and every politician who might be paying attention to reality knows we must keep our prisons full, train new criminals, keep the courts busy, generate more misery and continue to do the good work of the Big Banks!

:rant: :leaf: :2c: :peace: :luv: ... and thank you!

grokit

well-worn member
each and every politician who might be paying attention to reality knows we must keep our prisons full, train new criminals, keep the courts busy, generate more misery and continue to do the good work of the Big Banks!

:rant: :leaf: :2c: :peace: :luv: ... and thank you!

:o :ninja: :disgust:

:spliff:

grokit,
Reactions: Egzoset

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Krusht,

...I refuse to agree that we are making "progress" on any front...

From my own personal perspective i'd have to concur there's no progress made in Kanada (hopefully Cannada some day!), considering a probable cost to the consumers should be as low as ~2 $/g IF cannabis hadn't been rendered more precious than tomatoes decades ago, *artificially*, by successive predatory bigot governments i'd argue...

:shit:

The ban on hemp was introduced to Kanada in 1923, more than a decade sooner than in the USA!

Apparently the worst part of it was a lack of democratic debate while it was the (federal) Liberal minister of health m. Henri-Séverin Béland who opened the door to such witch hunt - and it turns out he was elected in Beauce (Qc) while held under captivity by Germans, during the war in Europe!...

21ezu5i.jpg

The readers may want to download his book titled "Mille et un jours en prison", for additional reference...

...the true reason...

We may never obtain proof of lobbying as it's just a mystery how he came to promote cannabis demonization, apparently by making his own peculiar contribution via some legal annexe i still can't find. Yet the conservative government of Richard Bedford Bennett went even deeper by signing this international treaty below, on October 17 of the year 1932:

:bang:

So it seems the Liberals made it a law somehow and then the conservatives nailed it with a treaty still accessible on UN's own web site today...

:peace:

Last edited:
Egzoset,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
So much fear of a harmless plant that we have to equate it with dangerous poisons!

grokit,
Reactions: Egzoset

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Grokit,

...fear of a harmless plant...

Actually there's so much worst that threatens our whole civilization:

...dangerous poisons!

Yet Janey Cannuck already warned us a very long while ago in her very well-informed book...

Chapitre 23

« Marihuana: A New Menace »

Lets not forget she was a law-abiding model for ordinary citizens - and a juge!...

Moral fairness and science just had no secrets for this heroïc character dedicated to saving our Cannabian children!!

Euh... Right?

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom