LAST vape NEXT vape

acaderp

My first post in this thread I mentioned that I'd probably dither all summer over the next vapes.

That was ... a poor guess. Since then:
Highlighter build
Arizer XQ2 (that lives with my GF)
Added a TRWW cooling unit and the FMJ to my Dyna set
TRWW SmokeStack (today)
TRWW VStick 2.0
Got on the list for a Heat Island (bamboo version)

So yeah. Gonna be a fun summer I guess!

newola

Last vape was the Davinci Iqc, pleased with purchase and happy to keep in my regular rotation.

Next vape will be the legacy pro, I'm very interested to try this one out.

attackpoints

Next vape? Probably the FW8. I'd love to win the hunger games- I mean, a lamart drop. I'm on the wait list for a gtr, iHeat, and toad. Would like a halo at some point, or a cosmic extractor. I'm being good while I'm on my t-break though so no new purchases for a while. 😇
My new last vape is the TP80, very happy to be in the honeymoon phase with it.

Next vape...idk man I'm on a ton of waitlists. Hopefully a log!

3dayphunk

Last Vape: Pax 2
Next Vape: Pax 3

I'm just looking for the faster up to temperature and a new, longer lasting battery at this point. Otherwise the Pax 2 is a great, portable, discreet vape.

3dayphunk,
Reactions: endof3d

MDude

Last vape was Davinci IQ2, didn't like the draw on it so I returned it.
Next will be either TM2 or a ball vape like B1 or Freight Train.

MDude,

Pukka

Last - S&B Plenty
Next - Airvape Legacy

I know I'm kinda cheating because the Legacy's already in the mail. Not only VAS though, just a couple of deals I couldn't refuse.

Pukka,

Pukka

Plenty was my first.
It was an open box deal where the only thing not new/unused was the concentrate pad (looks like someone pulled off a chunk). Dear lord it's a beast, I'm calling it my Mighty-AC.

Pukka,

SirGanjaVapeAlot

Last vape was the volcano hybrid, absolutely love it there are a ton of high end aftermarket desktop vapes out there and ball vapes are getting super popular but the OG is a freaking tank.

Next vape is picking up a tinymight in a few days because getting one locally even shipped is impossible.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Last Vape: BFG Dani Version 2
Next Vape: BFG Dani Version 3 ( In transit )

Really liking the temp control, larger bowl and cooling over my DV's!
bluedni.png

Vaporware

Last: Toad

See below.

Next portable: Nomad

You’ll find new pictures of my Nomad and Toad in their respective threads soon, but if you look back through the threads you’ll already be able to see why these are my favorite pieces of functional art! :)

I’ve already said a lot about them there, but briefly I’ll say that these use easily swappable on demand convection heaters (he’s making low and high right now), they are maybe still the smallest battery powered convection devices around, they are well thought out designs that actually work well as portables rather than something I’d only use around the house, and the craftsmanship and attention to detail throughout are amazing!

The things that may not be ideal for everyone are that it is unregulated (you have to learn to adjust your draw speed and pre-heat time to get the results you want), and while I’ve heard people say the flavor is great I haven’t made it past good yet. I think that’s in part my need to learn it but, like every other convection portable I can think of, these do use metal heaters which I think will always affect the flavor in ways I don’t love.

It also takes some time on a waiting list and then a wait during production so these are not the best choice for people who always need instant gratification, but the fact that Dan makes all of these things including the art by himself and really cares about making every one of them as close to perfect as possible (combined with all of the other positives I’ve talked about) makes them well worth the wait if you can wait!

I don’t want to leave you with the wrong impression. In a world where changes to things like the heater material wouldn’t have their own drawbacks there are a couple of improvements I’d make to these, but that is even more true with everything else I’ve tried.

I have some great vaporizers and I do expect to use them in the future, but I haven’t used any of them since I got the Toad. I still fully expect it or the Nomad to be in my pocket every day unless I want to mix it up once in a while and grab my Firewood 7 which is also very good…but overall I just like and enjoy the Toad more, and my incoming Nomad is really awesome. :love:

Next desktop: Phase 3 (AKA InV1) V1.8

I already have a couple of FlowerPots (ShowerHead and VRod) and they are great desktops that I’ve recommended a lot, but I held off on buying any of the new ball-filled models because they still use metal housings and like I said I think that has some negative effect on flavor.

What I’ve been waiting for is the InV1 to mature and bring a similar design with minimal metal, and it’s finally here!

I know that these aren’t cheap and I can only base my opinions on reading, watching videos, talking to @invertedisdead who designed it, and user reports from the small batch of 1.7s that made it out into the world, but I think that these will be at least among the best desktops in the world.

If you aren’t aware of them yet, I would check out the thread I linked above and seriously consider making this your next vape. The only way it’s going to get the attention it should and make it past more than a round or two of pre-orders is if enough people give them a shot and see how great they are. :)

He didn’t ask me to say this or anything, but I was encouraging other people to spread the word while there’s still time to get in, so I figured I’d better let some people know this was happening too!

If you‘re interested but not sure, feel free to talk to me or post in that thread and I think a lot of you will be glad you did. This is not one to pass over lightly in my opinion; it’s going to be great! :rockon:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
last vape; custom dynavap. next vape/s; another shammer and a dani v3. My hands have gotten worse over the years, so I can't spin em like I used to. Would be a nice pre-legal sales gift, and also to try my homegrown in.

PapaEmeritusCDXX,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Last vape: E-Nano XL
Fantastic vape. Seems to me just an improved og E-Nano and just a great powerful vaping experience in log form. Safe form factor, on 24/7, great easy to read temp dial.
Stock equipment is a letdown but @Ed's TnT came in clutch real fast with an improved bowl that fixes every issue.

Honorable mention to the Herborizer which came before it, and has yet to be dethroned.

Next: :hmm:
I want an all in one battery dab rig that is actually great flavor and consistent rips without tradeoffs and a crazy price.
Not sure it exists yet, and I'm not in any rush. My Wand and Qomo hold me over.

Most of my needs are met in the flower vape game. A drop in price and a rise in quality of concentrates has kept me coming back to them.

Top Bottom