• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

LAST vape NEXT vape

badbee

@attackpoints , all I can say is that I have a Ghost MV1 that has worked great since the day I got it. Does that prove the MV1 is reliable, not at all, it only proves that some of them work. Going by the reported issues with the TM it's clear that it has reliability issues that come from a flawed design in the power path. I'm a good tinkerer so I still might go for it at some point. I just wish the creator had taken some advice from a real industrial designer on how to wire up the power path. His heater tuning must be great, I just want the rest of it to be great.

cptofnthng

Last vape: anvil. Hesitant in the beginning, but its ease of use and hit capacity is winning me over, more so after i bought a big torch.
Next vape: Halo by CC. Still in transit, Always a gamble with customs.

After that i will look for a TM or whatever comes, that works well with jhooks and glass.
FW8 maybe, but almost Impossible to get in europe.
Also heard rumors about a new vape by minivap company, but thats Just reddit talking.

howie105

Were you satisfied with the LAST vape you bought and would you buy it again? ... Absolutely enjoy my coil driven ELEV8R, if it disappeared I would probably take a serious look at all the variations that are now available before purchasing another.

Did it deliver the experience you were hoping for or did it disappoint? ... When it came in I got what I expected and after getting a handle on the vape I learned it had uses I was not aware of on the outset.

What’s the NEXT vape on your too buy list and why are you looking forward to owning it? ... At the moment I am not hunting, if something appears that actually breaks new ground or addresses a significant problem I have with my current selection of vapes I will look.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My last thoughtful vape purchase was the Couchlog and I was surprised to find that it quickly because my favorite device. I can't express how much it has improved my experience. Probably not for everyone but fits my life like a glove.
Can you elaborate on how it improved your experience?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Siebter

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can you elaborate on how it improved your experience?
Basically reliable, consistent, always-on power. During the day I am spending time with the native stem on low temps. In the evening, I turn up the dial and hit it on glass as an injector. I have always sought flavor over clouds and the Couchlog serves up both easily and consistently.

There is something just so satisfying about the way it hits. Feels natural and also, like, rewarding? The way a well-prepared meal can treat you.

Don't get me wrong, I love my other vapes. But there is something about the experience that keeps me coming back. To be clear, this is my only log (unless you count the HLT). Maybe a log was what I was missing, but I also really like it on a glass bowl. The whole is more than the sum of its parts.

I've only had it a little over a month so it could be the honeymoon. If that is the case, it is the longest I've had.

Anyway, I am probably vaping more often because of it, for better or for worse.:lol:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My last vape was the Xmax Qomo erig. Bought for an enail experience on the road. It's ok. Kinda gets too hot for me, even on the lowest setting. I transitioned to just buying live resin cartridges for that niche.
My last vape before that was my Core erig and it continues to be my DD.

Next vape: Either the Core 2 or maybe a Stache Rio. The Rio seems to pack more of a whallop than I want, but folks seem to have such a good time with them. Nice thing about the Core is you can spread a large dab out over a few sessions before cleaning. Seems harder to do with the Rio.

3xFantasyChamp

Last purchased device for me would be the HLT by REFC. Never owned a plug-in or log style device. I dig the whole DIY aspect to it. It being a halogen bulb that chills in some ballz is pretty cool. It's a great device, produces clouds if you want it to. It will definitely rip through your supply if you let it. This device cost me under $100 and I'm not really sure what competes with it in that price range.

Last device I was really hyped to buy was the Anvil. It's lived up to my expectations of it. Most of the negative thoughts I have are more so surrounding the marketing aspect of the product than the device itself. My sessions are never really too long. So, the Anvil really suits my needs. I'd buy it again if the price ever drops on it.

Not sure what my next purchase will be. I was obsessed with the bzero and Pinky for a bit. Mostly because all the hype surrounding it. Have thought about maybe finding a Minivap as well. I think I'm somewhat satisfied with what I currently have. VAS will most likely creep up out of nowhere, though. 😅 Now that I think about it, it'll probably be a square HI once my name comes up on Alan's list.

rowbam

LAST: Tafee Bowle. The first one I got was a dud, after two weeks with CS I had a new unit. I'm not sure if I've touched the Mighty since getting it, super nice extraction and vapor quality with fast, one button use. It's my one of my go-to "no thinking just good hits" vapes.

NEXT: Atlas. I've been a little dissatisfied with the cleaning ritual involved with my Vapbong, and want a heavy with that power that's easy to maintain. I don't dig not being able to see through the opaqueness as someone else mentioned.

GymWolf

Last vapo i bought was the healty rips fierce, it was my last attempt to fuckcombustion and remain into the vapor side of things but i was just mentally done with session vapes so i literalky used it like 2-3 times and never used again, i even bought multiple mouthpieces, batteries etc., Complete waste of money (the device was good, it was a ME problem).

Next vape is the xmax v3 pro that i just bought, hopefully the on demand part is gonna be on point.

GymWolf,

cptofnthng

Last vapo i bought was the healty rips fierce, it was my last attempt to fuckcombustion and remain into the vapor side of things but i was just mentally done with session vapes so i literalky used it like 2-3 times and never used again, i even bought multiple mouthpieces, batteries etc., Complete waste of money (the device was good, it was a ME problem).

Next vape is the xmax v3 pro that i just bought, hopefully the on demand part is gonna be on point.
If you were a heavy smoker, most medium power vapes probably wont do it for you. Id Look into a Desktop/heavy portable.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I love my mvs, but between the factory second price and the 4/20 sale I had to give the Revolve a chance.
The Revolve is a great stem that trumped my Simrell Vortex and Stinger for cooling. However, just bought three Simrell XL intercoolers and a long and stubby condensor. The XL intercooler provides 60% more cooling than the standard spiral cooler and is the new champ for cool vapor. Just rebuilt an old, never used Shell Shock stem with a stubby Simrell condensor and XL cooler, 18' standard cap, 21 VonG tip, adjustable Tectonic no roll air port ring, and 510 drip tip. This is by far the best DV set up I've used. Shorter than a MVS or revolve, easy to spin with plenty of girth to handle. :tup:

GymWolf

If you were a heavy smoker, most medium power vapes probably wont do it for you. Id Look into a Desktop/heavy portable.
It was not a matter of lack of power, i just like on demand over session because it can replicate the way i smoke joints.

If i only use vaporizer for a while my (admittedly) gigantic tolerance start to lower down with time.

But yeah if i just regularly smoke, medium power vape are not enough to get me completely fucked up:freak:

hinglemccringleberry

Last vape - Milaana 3 which ive been smitten with, will probably own it for life.

Next vape? For herbs there's nothing I need. I want the Anvil, V3 Pro, Vapman, and a log vape. But the indecisiveness combined with little funds makes it easy to not buy anything new.

The next one I may actually pull the trigger on is a wax pen like the EZ Sai or Linx Blaze so I can do hemp dabs. That's where my real VAS is right now.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It was not a matter of lack of power, i just like on demand over session because it can replicate the way i smoke joints.

If i only use vaporizer for a while my (admittedly) gigantic tolerance start to lower down with time.

But yeah if i just regularly smoke, medium power vape are not enough to get me completely fucked up:freak:
Skip the V3 Pro and get a Tinymight. The V3 is a great value and my top choice for a budget on demand portable, it just doesn't compete with the power and speedy extraction of the TM heater. Recommend a j-hook and wpa to get the steel cooling unit out of the mix. I use an upside down Splinter short stem.

GymWolf

Skip the V3 Pro and get a Tinymight. The V3 is a great value and my top choice for a budget on demand portable, it just doesn't compete with the power and speedy extraction of the TM heater. Recommend a j-hook and wpa to get the steel cooling unit out of the mix. I use an upside down Splinter short stem.
I'm probably gonna buy a TM down the line for sure.

fiixed

Last was the Mighty+ (already owned Crafty+ and Volcano Hybrid).
Next will be Anvil when its next available.

fiixed,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom