Kid's Say The Darndest Things

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Kid's crack me up, I didn't find a thread for this but do any of you have any funny stories about your little rascals?

I personally don't have kids, but my cousins are very young (10,8,6) and my aunt sent me a hilarious photo today.

It was my 6 year old cousin's 100th day of school, so they had to do some sort of drawing exercise to certain questions. I'll let it speak for itself:

5v2GbZh.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: so pragmatic, tells my aunt "I was the only one who thought that, what do they think they'll be 106?!" :lol:

That cracked me up, would love to hear some funny kid stories if any of ya'll have them.

My other cousin had to color MLK for MLK Day and colored him to the likening of this guy:
Cyborg-teen-titans-9539584-516-700.jpg

She's trying to find me the photo

lwien

And kids do the darnedest things. Sometimes they make you laugh, and sometimes they just make you ponder......... with a tear in your eye.

Sorry Hells. Didn't mean for this to be a buzzkill but I didn't know where else to put it but it needed to be put somewhere, eh.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
My 5 year old had just watched The Jungle Book the other day and we were walking around in public and he turned around and said "hey little britches" to his little brother. His Mom and I both thought we heard little bitches...it was one of those moments when you just can't be sure so we asked him to say it again and sure enough there was an r hidden in there.

My boys are 3 and 5 and they are complete smart asses especially with mom so I get broken into tears of laughter often around my house.

My cousins favorite around that age was dump truck...it always came out dum phuck

Top Bottom