Kalu Infinity Vaporizer

Kalu

Manufacturer
not so new, here I present to you this kalu'88 vaporizer.
A vaporizer that works with a torch, works with all, plants, resin, concentrate...(88=♾️♾️=infinity) they are custom made entirely by hand in the south of France, with this device it is possible with a simple torch lighter to have a great session or on demand, and with a big or multiple torch to have a perfect "one hitter". Orders are currently being managed on the waiting list, a shop is in progress...

erka

Hi nice to see you here, i'm happy that i join the waitlist before you become international...
There's no picture of your gorgeous work
Wish you great things
Captain Burger...

Kalu

Manufacturer
ah ah thank you friend 🔥 I already sell a lot internationally, but just the internet takes too much time for me, there are too many platforms... I can't put pictures here 😅

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks nice, but feels kinda insulting that you can't post a picture and a video of it in use. I'm going to guess it's meant to fit into a glass piece and is torch powered 🤷🏽‍♂️

Why is it insulting?? This is a confusing place to navigate when you are new and potentially even more so with language barriers... how many members actually know how to post pictures here in general lol

Welcome @Kalu to FC! In order to post a picture, you have to insert it using the button like if it is a web link... otherwise you can post to imgbb .com upload and paste the bbcode here (just the IMG brackets and what is between them, not that URL stuff) to display the images or just paste links here

simba

@weedanwine
I think this bit got me

I'm not good at advertising 😂 it takes too long, I let people handle it

Just seemed quite "can't be arsed" attitude in general. I dunno, it feels weird to me when a maker can't provide a decent video showing what their vape can do. Especially when they've made the effort to make an account and post in the first place.

I'm not the first to be irked by a manufacturer not providing any pics+vid for their product 🤷🏽‍♂️

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A vaporizer that works with a torch, works with all, plants, resin, concentrate...(88=♾️♾️=infinity) they are custom made entirely by hand in the south of France, with this device it is possible with a simple torch lighter to have a great session or on demand, and with a big or multiple torch to have a perfect "one hitter". Orders are currently being managed on the waiting list, a shop is in progress...
Great to see another new vape coming from France! Nothing new about the vaping technology but the design is gorgeous!

Please stop to post until you get your "Manufacturer" account, in order to get it I suggest you to contact @vtac or other FC Staff member, if you don't do it and continue to post you may be banned...

Welcome on FC!

Kalu

Manufacturer
Looks nice, but feels kinda insulting that you can't post a picture and a video of it in use. I'm going to guess it's meant to fit into a glass piece and is torch powered 🤷🏽‍♂️
sorry about that, i'll get used to the platform and i'll try to post a video here 🙏

Great to see another new vape coming from France! Nothing new about the vaping technology but the design is gorgeous!

Please stop to post until you get your "Manufacturer" account, in order to get it I suggest you to contact @vtac or other FC Staff member, if you don't do it and continue to post you may be banned...

Welcome on FC!
thanks for that 👍

Kalu

Manufacturer
I think this bit got me

Just seemed quite "can't be arsed" attitude in general. I dunno, it feels weird to me when a maker can't provide a decent video showing what their vape can do. Especially when they've made the effort to make an account and post in the first place.

I'm not the first to be irked by a manufacturer not providing any pics+vid for their product 🤷🏽‍♂️
when i put links of videos from my insta or fb account here it doesn't work i'm sorry for that i created the post and i failed to put images i thought it was in direct, but it needs to be hosted on another server... to be honest I've been making this vaporizer for years and I never wanted to share it online because I know 'internet' takes a lot of time, I'm really sorry for having too much work to run out of time for this...🙏 I'm going to do my best, in the meantime I know that on fb groups there are returns, one also did this on youtube...in the meantime maybe it can be good. really confused

Why is it insulting?? This is a confusing place to navigate when you are new and potentially even more so with language barriers... how many members actually know how to post pictures here in general lol

Welcome @Kalu to FC! In order to post a picture, you have to insert it using the button like if it is a web link... otherwise you can post to imgbb .com upload and paste the bbcode here (just the IMG brackets and what is between them, not that URL stuff) to display the images or just paste links here
🙏💚

Duba

Accessory Maker
Pourquoi c'est insultant ?? C'est un endroit déroutant pour naviguer quand vous êtes nouveau et potentiellement encore plus avec les barrières linguistiques... combien de membres savent réellement comment publier des photos ici en général lol

Bienvenue @Kalu sur FC ! Pour publier une photo, vous devez l'insérer à l'aide du bouton comme s'il s'agissait d'un lien Web... sinon vous pouvez publier sur imgbb .com télécharger et coller le bbcode ici (juste les crochets IMG et ce qu'il y a entre eux, pas cette URL) pour afficher les images ou simplement coller les liens ici

Duba,
Reactions: Kalu

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
(88=♾️♾️=infinity)
Sorry if this post sounds rude
8 is kind of similar to infinity symbol, 88 is a different symbology
You explaining it without any question in the very first sentence seems indicate you are aware that 88 is controversial, mainly because it stands also for HH (heil hitler) used by neo nazi and that is fucking disgusting, despite 4/20 being hitler birthday
if your vape is not intended to celebrate that kind of shit i would suggest you to change the name. If you are born in 1988 maybe use the whole number.
otherwise it looks like a nice vape, glass balls to tame heat seem to be a smart take on a classic design, if you can avoid the rattling it would be even better

Kalu

Manufacturer

Sorry if this post sounds rude
8 is kind of similar to infinity symbol, 88 is a different symbology
You explaining it without any question in the very first sentence seems indicate you are aware that 88 is controversial, mainly because it stands also for HH (heil hitler) used by neo nazi and that is fucking disgusting, despite 4/20 being hitler birthday
if your vape is not intended to celebrate that kind of shit i would suggest you to change the name. If you are born in 1988 maybe use the whole number.
otherwise it looks like a nice vape, glass balls to tame heat seem to be a smart take on a classic design, if you can avoid the rattling it would be even better
stopped with your stuff on Hitler where I don't know what nonsense...I come to talk about a vaporizer and you all get me drunk with projections on the number 88, you are off the mark and give me intentions that are not not mine 😑 88 is just the price! I'm selling this vaporizer for €88, is that clearer? can we communicate by talking about a vaporizer rather than propaganda of I don't know what? I didn't even know about this bullshit before you said it 🤣🤣🤣

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
stopped with your stuff on Hitler where I don't know what nonsense...I come to talk about a vaporizer and you all get me drunk with projections on the number 88, you are off the mark and give me intentions that are not not mine 😑 88 is just the price! I'm selling this vaporizer for €88, is that clearer? can we communicate by talking about a vaporizer rather than propaganda of I don't know what? I didn't even know about this bullshit before you said it 🤣🤣🤣
It's unfortunately very common on Reddit and even on this forum to signal neonazi affiliation. I'd encourage you to consider changing it too. Especially if you had truly not heard that before.

staircase slight of hand

stopped with your stuff on Hitler where I don't know what nonsense...I come to talk about a vaporizer and you all get me drunk with projections on the number 88, you are off the mark and give me intentions that are not not mine 😑

“Heil Hitler” is the very first thing I thought when I saw this post, and it looks like I wasn’t the only one. Sorry, friend, but your intentions don’t matter. If you were somehow ignorant of the abbreviation KKK and named your vape the Kalu’KKK, and then someone informed you of how that would read to an international audience, you’d change the name, right? And if you you didn’t, folks would probably think you were a white supremacist (with good reason). That’s where you’re at right now. I think it would be wise to carefully consider your next move.

coolbreeze

you are off the mark and give me intentions that are not not mine 😑
Please don't be offended. I don't think it was intended as an accusation. This comes up from time to time, and people are rightfully concerned about the march of extremism. I won't suggest remedies, but expect that unintended symbol to require further explanation or for it to turn people away.

coolbreeze

99 , for people who want to see what they want to see
99_gun.jpg

Kalu

Manufacturer
Please don't be offended. I don't think it was intended as an accusation. This comes up from time to time, and people are rightfully concerned about the march of extremism. I won't suggest remedies, but expect that unintended symbol to require further explanation or for it to turn people away.
can you explain to me how to change things? how to modify the thread?

Top Bottom