• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I’ll give my feedback for FREE.

On my Chico’s, I find when not opened in awhile, the glass insert sticks to the lid liner, and thus comes free of the bottom as it comes off while sticking to the cap. I’ve tried cleaning the cap liner almost every time. I’m glad the glass is removable for cleaning, just wish you could find a better solution then the suction cup that makes the container connection.

I use my Chicos to straw suck my BCG grinded herb into DV stems, TM stems, etc., my taller OG Jyarz containers are too tall for straw sucking, especially when the contents get lower and lower. I know the Chicos were designed more for concentrates, but I’m using them for ground herb, and it doesn’t take much to fill them to the top. When full, straw sucking makes a bit of a mess, as some of the herbs fall out, as well as falling into the gap between the glass and the bottom cup holder. It would be neat to have another size Jyarz that’s a bit taller and wider.

If you want to have an actual conversation, you can PM me. Thanks.
Thank you … I’m kind of drowning in feedback but Ill no doubt be in touch to get your input. Thank you for the offer of your time.

jbm

Thank you … I’m kind of drowning in feedback but Ill no doubt be in touch to get your input. Thank you for the offer of your time.
I’m also willing to give more feedback if you’d like.

jbm,

JyARz

Manufacturer
No need for me to say anything, RustyOldNail knows what he's talking about.

I love my Jyarz too much to think about what might be improved.
Thank you...kind of you.

It's hard to convey how satisfying it is to know you love our products so much. They aren't perfect but I've put my heart and soul into them so it's more than simply a sale or money to me.

The new design is a fairly radical departure from the current approach but the combination of elements has resulted in a surprising good result (always based on glass on the inside).

I won't make the mistake of saying it's almost ready because when I do that it's never correct. But I can say we are making good progress...as slow as it has been until now.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
This regularly happens with my 3 Chicos as well. Otherwise, I love them; I keep whatever I’ve ground recently in there.
One other thought...you can put a dab (less than a dab really) of oil (canola ... something food safe) on your finger and then apply to the rim of the glass. That will help significantly.

We are also shifting to a new gasket material that is both medical grade, closed pore and less sticky than silicone. So for those of you that really dislike this sticking issue we can send you one of the new gaskets...just send email to:

Support@jyarz.com

In the subject write: Get me one of those new Chico gaskets

And include your shipping address and we'll send you a freebie.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
One other thought...you can put a dab (less than a dab really) of oil (canola ... something food safe) on your finger and then apply to the rim of the glass. That will help significantly.

We are also shifting to a new gasket material that is both medical grade, closed pore and less sticky than silicone. So for those of you that really dislike this sticking issue we can send you one of the new gaskets...just send email to:

Support@jyarz.com

In the subject write: Get me one of those new Chico gaskets

And include your shipping address and we'll send you a freebie.

-Aldo

Quick Follow-up Note: Because of impending holiday activity, please give us a week or so to send those Chico gaskets out.

While I'm on the subject of shipping...I think you'll all be happy to know we are switching to an "automated" shipping process. I think our track record on shipping is pretty crappy or at least inconsistent. So this should make this much more consistent and timely.

Onward.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
I’ll give my feedback for FREE.

On my Chico’s, I find when not opened in awhile, the glass insert sticks to the lid liner, and thus comes free of the bottom as it comes off while sticking to the cap. I’ve tried cleaning the cap liner almost every time. I’m glad the glass is removable for cleaning, just wish you could find a better solution then the suction cup that makes the container connection.

I use my Chicos to straw suck my BCG grinded herb into DV stems, TM stems, etc., my taller OG Jyarz containers are too tall for straw sucking, especially when the contents get lower and lower. I know the Chicos were designed more for concentrates, but I’m using them for ground herb, and it doesn’t take much to fill them to the top. When full, straw sucking makes a bit of a mess, as some of the herbs fall out, as well as falling into the gap between the glass and the bottom cup holder. It would be neat to have another size Jyarz that’s a bit taller and wider.

If you want to have an actual conversation, you can PM me. Thanks.
Not sure you saw my reply...but a very very thin film of oil (organic oil ... grapeseed or some such will eliminate this issue). Grapeseed oil for example has no smell (to my schnoz) and is edible so zero toxicity risk. And the film of oil is practically imperceptible so it has zero impact on the product stored within.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Not sure you saw my reply...but a very very thin film of oil (organic oil ... grapeseed or some such will eliminate this issue). Grapeseed oil for example has no smell (to my schnoz) and is edible so zero toxicity risk. And the film of oil is practically imperceptible so it has zero impact on the product stored within.

Thanks, but I’m looking forward to receiving the new liners.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody,

I'm offering 25% Big Papi now through CyberMonday. Here's the link:

Big Papi

At Checkout please use code: BPbFcM22

If you have any questions please post them here and I'll try to respond quickly.

-Aldo

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I got lucky and could get me 2 standard Jyarz over here for a decent price and now I keep playing with one all the time. Very satisfying!
I got a black and a white one and they have different style writings on the cap. Are there different versions?
It is a high quality product.
I might try to line the cap disc with ptfe or fep foil because I am a bit ocd about silicone. Just tried fep foil and it is very statically attracting everything small. ptfe might be better.

Thick Vape,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I got lucky and could get me 2 standard Jyarz over here for a decent price and now I keep playing with one all the time. Very satisfying!

You are not the first!
I got a black and a white one and they have different style writings on the cap. Are there different versions?

Yes, the "block" text version is a thicker / stronger version.
It is a high quality product.

Thank you. We've been offering them since 2012...I feel as though we've stood the test of time.
I might try to line the cap disc with ptfe or fep foil because I am a bit ocd about silicone. Just tried fep foil and it is very statically attracting everything small. ptfe might be better.

We're moving to a cross-stitch poly version ... so that might be better option for you?

-Aldo

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Thank you. We've been offering them since 2012...I feel as though we've stood the test of time.

We're moving to a cross-stitch poly version ... so that might be better option for you?

-Aldo
Oh I did not know you were around for 10 years now. Definitely stood the test of time!

cross-stitch poly version sounds interesting. Until they get available over here I'll play around some more with the silicone version I think.

Thick Vape,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
And, I've received a number of email messages but they are in german. I suspect the author is on FC so if you can post your message here perhaps someone can translate? I tried translation software but it barfed and just wouldn't work...this group is a pretty great resource so maybe we can get the issue resolved here?

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Celebrating 10 Years in the biz!

So we're turning on Free Shipping.

Order $50 or more from JYARZ.com and we'll ship it to you free of charge. Offer is only good in the United States. (Tried to turn on Canada but unfortunately that option is not available at this time).

No code necessary but if you have any issues just reply here or send email to support@jyarz.com.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Celebrating 10 Years in the biz!

So we're turning on Free Shipping.

Order $50 or more from JYARZ.com and we'll ship it to you free of charge. Offer is only good in the United States. (Tried to turn on Canada but unfortunately that option is not available at this time).

No code necessary but if you have any issues just reply here or send email to support@jyarz.com.

It has been brought to my attention that to obtain the free shipping option you need to include the following code at check out: "Free Shipping"

I'll work to get this included automatically but for now please use the code!

-Aldo

Sue Narmy

I’ve been using Jyarz containers for a good few years now and I love them all apart from the Chico. The glass insert doesn’t seem to sit right and the concentrate/ herb falls down the side and makes a right mess.
Also as others have said about the glass coming out and sticking to the silicone gasket.

So many reasons why I love them - they are definitely smell proof, they are strong and they look good.

In the UK I think there is only one seller so it’s not easy to get hold of them especially as I’ve already got most of the colours.

@JyARz do you have any plans on bringing out any new colours?

Ralph

Jyarz containers are really the best out there! Besides their incredible quality, I doubt you will find a better company that gives such outstanding customer service. The guy is a real gem and really takes care of his customers. He is an A+++++++

JyARz

Manufacturer
I’ve been using Jyarz containers for a good few years now and I love them all apart from the Chico. The glass insert doesn’t seem to sit right and the concentrate/ herb falls down the side and makes a right mess.
Also as others have said about the glass coming out and sticking to the silicone gasket.

So many reasons why I love them - they are definitely smell proof, they are strong and they look good.

In the UK I think there is only one seller so it’s not easy to get hold of them especially as I’ve already got most of the colours.

@JyARz do you have any plans on bringing out any new colours?
I think you might be a fan of our new design it addresses the issues you raise. But I don’t have it quite right yet and I don’t have a release date yet but i will definitely post here when available. The new approach will offer more efficient colore options … less costly to deploy. The current design has its strengths so I’m sure some will prefer it regardless the new option. Now I’ve written too much so I have to hurry up and ready it!!!

Thank you for the kind words and critique.

Top Bottom