• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Joke thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
91740350ef54d4de60a1d016e23f8f097e4a55064ad361d806432c8c16b09b67.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I mowed my lawn today and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing. and I said, "Nothing."

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying just thinking" is because she then would have asked, 'About what?" At that point, I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally, I pondered an age-old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know? Well, after another beer and some more heavy deductive thinking. I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, it might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say.

"You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts.'

I rest my case. Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Motivated by a recent friendly comment here on FC, I have decided to get into business.

Without further ado....

VESTED INTERESTS
PRESENTS:

"THE BEST" VAPORIZER

Based on the K.I.S.S principle. This vape will chew through anything you throw at it, concentrates, herb, stems, ABV, random resin you find on the floor, ANYTHING. All natural materials such as food grade aluminum foil, stainless steel ( from my kitchen, seasoned with organic olive oil) and paper roasting tube for flavour!

IT WILL NOT BREAK- IT WILL TAKE A TON OF TORQUE - IT WILL BAKE

Simply put your stuff in the steel wool, close up with the rubber band ( choice of colours available) , and genty heat the food grade aluminum shell with a torch, and inhale. MAX AIRFLOW, MAX POWER. THIS IS THE SHIT. THE BEES KNEES AND THE DOGS BOLLOCKS. IT IS SIMPLY "BETTER" THAN YOUR OR THEIR VAPORIZER.

MADE IN THE EU. NO CHINESE JUNK.

All parts easily replaceable with off the shelf items, disposable , recyclable -YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY

PRE-ORDER NOW!

IMG-20221207-1956478.jpg

IMG-20221207-1956478.jpg

Top Bottom