JoDa Glassworks

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
@GrilledGoat please tell me I nailed it.
X0XhJcV.jpg

Dammit @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd I'm getting tired of constantly having to fix my laptop, whenever I look through this thread my keyboard gets slathered in drool.

GrilledGoat

New Places
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

Simply incredible! This blows me away!!! Exactly the kind of planet work I was talking about!
Nailed it with a 900psi nailgun that's for sure!! Wow, this is going to be great with the fc-710. Absolutely amazing.

You are an incredible artist man I am in awe of how quickly you have been able to get so good at glass blowing.

PoopMachine

@PoopMachine

???
9EPZOH5.jpg

Excuse the shit pic. It looks far better in person.

Awesome! Its a little different than the drawing but I actually prefer your version. Thats great!

Ill make a post over in the Cheap, High Quality Bubbler thread and post a picture. There was a good amount of chatter about this piece about a month ago.

Thanks!

mixchu69

Awesome! Its a little different than the drawing but I actually prefer your version. Thats great!

Ill make a post over in the Cheap, High Quality Bubbler thread and post a picture. There was a good amount of chatter about this piece about a month ago.

Thanks!
Hi poopmachine,

What does that piece do? What is its function? Thanks

@smokum I'm going to have soo much fucking fun with this project! This is right up my alley.
sQQnwCz.jpg
@smokum I'd like to "borrow" this theme for my next steamroller! That thing takes me back to my teenage years!! That is absolutely beautiful @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd!! If @smokum gives the ok I'll want something similar soon that is soooo fucking cool!!

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
@Cannabis Connoisseur
Although I certainly don't hold title over design, and that this is part of an artists themed 'set' collection of pieces I'm having done based on personal wants, the only thing I'd like to respectfully 'request' is that you consider altering or personalizing yours somehow so as to keep mine 'personal' if you know what I mean ;)

Top Bottom