JCVAP Fusion - 510 Atomizer with "5D" Ceramic Coil

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
JCVAP Fusion - New 510 threaded "5D" atomizer from JCVAP.

- Replaceable "5D" Ceramic Coil (bottom and side heating)
- Glazed ceramic for easy cleaning
- Low resistance coil for rapid heating
- Sold with or without a battery

Available for pre-order.
(Estimated to ship on March 3rd)

While not a fan or buyer of any JCVAP products, for $29.00, I’d play with this one, as I have many 510 mods.
Thanks for the heads up!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yeah at least interesting, will look out for your thoughts on it if you are jumping in!

Taking a closer look at this, I’m NOT jumping in. I’ve been a happy customer of the INH products, V4, QQ, V5, Core2, Lightning Pen, etc. This heater is similar, maybe the Chinese have caught up with Matt’s earlier designs which he has made in China. I’m seeing a lot more of these ceramic bowls with the imbedded heating coils now on different Chinese vape products. He may have had a limited non disclosure agreement, as the INH 3D ceramics have been out for awhile.

florduh

Taking a closer look at this, I’m NOT jumping in. I’ve been a happy customer of the INH products, V4, QQ, V5, Core2, Lightning Pen, etc. This heater is similar, maybe the Chinese have caught up with Matt’s earlier designs which he has made in China. I’m seeing a lot more of these ceramic bowls with the imbedded heating coils now on different Chinese vape products. He may have had a limited non disclosure agreement, as the INH 3D ceramics have been out for awhile.

Right, but Matt's technology only involves 3 Dimensions. JVCAP has unlocked the power of the 5th Dimension.

We only perceive a 3 dimensional universe. Were you to enter the Fourth Dimension, you would experience all time on a given timeline...well, at the same time.

But JVCAP has accomplished something even more incredible. The 5th Dimension. From a Fifth Dimensional perspective you would see all possible timelines, all at once.

The movie Interstellar's penultimate scene attempted to portray the 5th Dimension. I mean, say what you want about Chinese tech, but this looks like a helluva dab:

interstellar.gif

florduh

Ok, going back to my ONE 1st dimension now, so hard to see flat…..

Nahhh, bro. You don't want 1D. That's just a single point. You want at least 2 D's. Like this bro:

mario GIF

The OG Peak atomizers were 2D. Only the bottom was heated.

Then there were 3D atomizers. The whole cup was heated.

I dunno what a 4D atty would even be. Maybe it gets to temp instantly? Like The Cricket could market itself as a 4D device, maybe?

But I don't know what a 5D atty could possibly be. It would have to instantly vaporize, not only all the hash you could dab over an entire lifetime. But all the hash you could dab across all possible lifetimes. That's a heck of a value for $29 :shrug:.

Cinnabum

i've never had a very successful bottomless banger setup. I've broken 3. I don't think having that much weight attached to a piece is a great idea. The extension cable attachment accessory that Crossings/Divine Tribe sells diddn't help much with that.

Cinnabum

We most maximize the value. What is the cheapest unit we can find to get arctic fox on. I know good candidates for this are hard to come by now. How do we get joyetech and eleaf to be cool again and make it easy to flash firmwares on their stuff again?

I have a very old beat to hell VTC Mini. I have a couple box mods that will do temperature control but not aufofire. Probably 10 second over-time protection...

It looks like heatup times will be snappy enough that this shouldn't be a huge deal but still..

Cinnabum,

Petetbay

So got my order from JCVAP with the Fusion 510, got full Atomizer with glass/mount and spare coil, they ship fast and cheap. Played with it a bit to see what I can use bare coil on. Didn’t fit or work on the Qomo and fit, but couldn’t get it to work on the Vista Mini, need further investigation as it has a long gap on the 510 between the contacts. 1st mod box I tried worked good so did burn off/cleaning and tried a dab 35-37watts and was quite good. It cleaned up super easy with just dry q-tip, so the glaze works nice. Lots to try with it, the Rok might be a good candidate. I really not a fan of the 510 system as not every battery will work with every atomizer/cartridge/tool. My Solo2 Max arrived and is charging and gonna need some testing so these coils will be on the sidelines.
What surprised me was how small the glass dome and mp was, so added a thin 3D stem on it and was ok for heat at wattage I used.

Last edited:

Cinnabum

Temp control?
(does the resistance change as it heats up)
yes. On my unit I started ballparking with a cotton singe test. I got there with a TCR of 410.
edit: A TCR 410 singes a cotton q tip to a nice golden color at 470f. I did initial calibration at 40 watts i think then i cranked it to 50 to see how it goes. My unit reads ~.39 ohms cold. the box says cold reading may be between .25 and .45 ohms. find a proper cold resistance and lock it otherwise it seems to try and lock itself at like .7 or .8 ohms. I hit heatup times as video advertised. i havn't cranked to 60 yet. ymmv i am a sample size of 1.

Last edited:

Cinnabum

whelp. I just killed it. Was trying to do a burn to get off excess factory shmoo and pushed it too hard. do watch your resistance when wattage cleaning. I don't know what a cutoff ohm or a maximum wattage you should try to clean at is but be mindful.

I've killed v5 heaters like this before. I don't fault it. but again be mindful till people establish safe limits.

Top Bottom