It's a Bubbler Bonanza.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
sorry i'll make sure that won't happen ever again :tup:

freddie you should start messin around with the y adapter more. mix different type of vapes in one hit. that would be awesome!!!!

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ive done solo + LSV, but It didn't work out too well...
I think the change in draw speed threw off my technique or something...
Maybe I'll do a ssv + LSV test once I get my LSV back.
Or gn0me + supreme...
You've got me thinking boobs :lol:

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Hey my phriends! Happy 4-20 of course. I've needed a new bubb for a while. My main bubb(RIP) was a fixed circ (similar size to mobius ion, w/ flat base), & a GonG Mouthpiece similar to boobs bubb he has in MANY of his fine videos & pics! I believe its a Sheldon Black? Sorry boobs if I got that wrong, either way I have always liked it & other removable mouthpiece bubbs. Actually, come to think of it I have never seen that piece of yours for sale. Any details(price/retailer/blower)? Ok, I side-tracked. Indica in the morning :science:.
I've never had j-tube+ash-catcher, so have no experience/info on how they perform. Say I were to get a Vertigo 10Arm AC(hefty piece) & attach a 45 degree adapter in-between j-tube & 90degree male joint of the AC. Would that be similar in function to a '10arm bubb'? Anyone have experience w/ J-Tube connected 'bubblers' VS 'true' bubblers? Whats the downsides to the J-Tube>10-arm when compared to say a LW 15arm(which is what I now have my eye on..) or a BW 6arm. Should I stop trying to find a perfect multi-use piece(AC+Bubb), & simply get a good bubbler? My collection kinda needs one soon; I am sure my lungs would greatly appreciate it as well. I'd want to use the LW for my daily driver if I got it, & am afraid it can't handle that much use & the constant cleaning, etc. Any input/suggestions are much appreciated. :nod: :huh: --- Sorry for the ranting.:rant:

GratefulVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
sheldon black does have a website with a list of retailers. i've seen my piece listed on the web but for around $350ish. but i bought it from my local head shop, they sold it for $300 i think but i bought it for $250 out the door.

i love the ash catcher j-hook combo, my buddy has one and i really want one too. but i haven't found the perfect hook i want. but i've been eyeing a hops AC for a long time now. i don't see a downside to this combo.

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom