• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ital Chalice Vaporizer (Bubbler)

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
P1060968_(Kopie).JPG

Ok ok, the D.M. pipes charcoal vaporizer seems really cool, but you guys haven't seen this one, yet...
even surprised me a lot more. the design is already 13 years old!!!

This one is made in Jamaica with all natural components and it's only 45$ each. Simple but really amazing! here is their website

check this video to see it in action:

and this is just a very cool music video and song by female vocalist jah9 featuting the Chalice Vaporizer

420time

its been said this is very old, it was made around 2000. 45$ is a ok price, if you really want you can use a hookah with coconut charcoal like the music video.

Dopevape

It never crossed my mind... thx for reminding me about that one. damn looks good tho :)

Dopevape,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
try to clean that after 2 months of use and give us a some info on how did that go...

i don't think cleaning will be an issue... you have to wash it out, every time you will use it, anyway.
I mean it doesn't look like you can put it on your table with the water still inside, so you'll have to pour the water out, now it's not a big deal anymore to wash it out quickly too.

Edward Hyde

i don't think cleaning will be an issue... you have to wash it out, every time you will use it, anyway.
I mean it doesn't look like you can put it on your table with the water still inside, so you'll have to pour the water out, now it's not a big deal anymore to wash it out quickly too.

and what about the chamber and the path before the water mate?+ even bongs need cleaning...if you have a bong and you dont clean i dont know what to tell you...but mine needs cleaning...

Edward Hyde,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
that's exactly the difference. this is no bong. there only will be resin and particals from the herbs in the airpath like with every vaporizer.

anyway, i think it's not really an issue, like being clumsy and burn your carpet (or yourself) or something :D

but actually i think this could be great to pass around at a barbeque or something!

Last edited:
mrweed,
Reactions: Dopevape

Dopevape

Fuck it i'm getting one for the price the cleaning can be overlooked I'll find out and if not or all else fails.... I will pour hot water in there or like boiling cleans the mess right up.

Dopevape

Chalice on its way :) damn im excited to try it!
A bit worried about the Charcoal but im guesing that effect is minimal. Only CON i can find is I'd like to operate it with coconut charcoal if possible as they claim it should be most healthy to use. If only there would grow coconut trees in Belgium... hehe ;).

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
coconut charcoal should be available everywhere, since you can use it with a hookah, too.
also I think a bag of charcoal is included, too

mrweed,

Dopevape

Seriously? that sound good. I never used a hookah actually just started using pipes for vapes :s
Would you also know how the toxicity is with the coconut charcoal ? there has to be some right ? not that I am really worried just wondering how far im stepping away from the true vape path.

Edit: i ordered 4 bags to be sure ^^
Ah nevermind stupid question it might have been about the charcoal seems it is non toxic and doesn't give any taste. At least the ones i can buy in Europe. cool ;)

Last edited:
Dopevape,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I think I'll make one during long winters evening, this vape must to be an easy DIY when Dopevape will share with us size and components!

and yes it will be used to share with friends around a fire camp, near to the river, it's a wild vape!

Dopevape

WEll, I ordered a Ital Chalice the 26th of august... Atm still haven't had word that it is on its way to destination or that it is ready i haven't received anything...
Trying to get in contact with the vendor but he hardly replies.
Sad story :(

Dopevape,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
have you paid via paypal? i would suggest to get back the money, this way. i think you have two months to file a claim
haven't had the feeling that this guy is a scammer, since he was very interested to have a review on my blog, but he told me a couple of times to send the vaporizer the next day and I guess he haven't yet.

last time I've heared from him, he told me that he was busy making them

btw. i can't find the tutorial anymore, but I'm quite sure it was a (closed) thread here on FC :/
sorry

Last edited:
mrweed,

Dopevape

yes i did order with paypal and i will file a claim against him its getting to close to that time 30 days. Im not saying hes a scammer but he fails to inform me about what hes doing... if he doing anything at all. I payed him some good money for it. least he could do is tell me that he is busy making it or making the mail so he can send it or whatever... I asked him if it was possible to find out what happened to my package. He tellz me ok i will try to find out, next thing he tellz me hes been busy like crazy sending packages, then i go oh well buisness is booming then. last I heard. I cut him about 22 days of slack now.
Lack of communication it is.

Dopevape,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
from the comments on his facbook profil i believe that he is not at home right now, but somewhere in vienna. that might be the reason. anyway, get the money back while you can

mrweed,

Dopevape

Nevermind it has been solved :). Chalice should be on its way now after some delay. slate wiped clean i say I should not have forgotten this isnt a high tech company and prolly does not have employees under him either. But i stand with the fact that he should keep in contact more about what hes doing sort off not that we need to police him certainly not.
I will just say hes a guy with alot on his plate at the moment.

Dopevape,
Reactions: mrweed

Dopevape

After a while, i'm back :p

never did. Ital Chalice vaporizer has never arrived. Payed around 100 dollar for first one and charcoals for 40 dollars included. I wasted 2 months of my time waiting on it patiently. Then he made me cough up few dollars more for a secure shipment.
NEVER ARRIVED!!! That Ras Kahleb guy is a scammer or some sort i dunno.
Showing up in Remo's videos doesn't seem to give him any credit.
He tells me he shipped it and second time i dunno what happened... communication is really poor with this seller.I tried to get my money back but i failed!
I did however make another purchase, cause i really wanted to try a chalice vaporizer, so i made an inquiry with Eshe Calabash, a vendor on Ebay. I ordered and got it in about 15-20 days later which was pretty fast comming from Jamaica to Belgium, Europe. communication with these people was a whole lot better as they replied to my every question and helped me out a bit in how to use the calabash(I did get the calabash one) vaporizer.

As for the vaporizer expirience well, it works!! you fill it up halfway with water put the bamboo pipe in it,
then you fill the cutchy or cup halfway up i think thats the max you may fill it otherwise the herbs will be too close to the gritty which separates the coals from the herb. The Gritty is a screen of some sort that will get very hot with usage. Then you place the Gritty to close off the cup sort off try to not have any gaps on the side of the gritty. Its a little fiddly but you will get the hang of it.
In beginning this is easy cause the cutchy and gritty will still be cold to touch but once you got it going you'll have to work with heated materials and let me tell you these can get quite hot!
Then after you done this you can place the cutchy on top of the body(the little bamboo pipe) of the calabash vaporizer, being the calabash and the bamboo pipe which you chug on.
Then we will light it :), put some coals on top off the gritty make sure it is well covered get a turbo lighter and light it. The jamaican charcoal is top off the line, no ashes nothing.
ATM i'm using coconut charcoal i got here in Europe as they seem to work just as good, just need to crumble the cubes into smaller pieces so they ignite better and are better seated into the cup.
These cubes do leave some ash but i never noticed it while vaping tastewise or the likes.
So where was I? oh yeah the lighting. Lets say you use a turbo lighter or the sort should work just fine takes about 2 minutes to fully ignite the bowl and start pulling heat thru the cup.
Now what they told me was: take it slowly.
I managed to char my herb almost every time. because i wanted too much maybe...? Not sure.
But what i do know is you do have full control over what your doing. So mostly your overdoing it. Cause you want to see alot of vapor.
Ive seen videos with remo and man.. are they burning the herbs or what? ;)
There is a fine line between vaping and charring it with this vaporizer. But it never burned.
I dunno, and they seem to give the best hit when they get overheated a bit.
The herb comes out pretty greenish with a gold tint but there is always a little bit charred black...
Trying to figure this one out still.
Tastewise this thing is hmm well u taste the natural things in a bit. but when u start vaping u will quickly lose track of it.
In short my findings of the ESHE CALABASH, ITAL CHALICE IS NOT the way to go.

Top Bottom