• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ital Chalice Vaporizer (Bubbler)

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
oh my... I really feel bad now :(
sorry, I should have seen the obvious signs earlier and shoud have warned you.

mrweed,
Reactions: Dopevape

Dopevape

Not sure if there where any signs i really thought the guy was legitimate.

Edit: More on the vaporizer expirience itself: I managed to vape without charring allready. First thing you have to do is get the Gritty seated properly into the Cutchy :).
Second: don't overfill it. halfway is good. it takes a good few joints to do that 2 or 3.
Start hitting it but pretty slow. You will start to get flavor hits at first then it becomes more visible vapor. Blow the coals a little bit if you wanna get more heat.
U can keep on inhaling till you find the sweet spot. Just try to not go over it. Hits can get quite strong even. When this does happen it is not that big of a deal tastewise you will just taste it very strong. you will know when that happens but its not like with other vaporizers u get that nasty hit. The water filters i guess.
All in all not a bad purchase :)

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I received my Ital Chalice today (took about a month to arrive from Jamaica). I haven't received a package with a twine tie since my grandma's birthday gift in 1970, so I found it amusing.
0Clw3gZ.jpg

Unfortunately it didn't come with any charcoal, so I'll need to go procure my own.

It also has no screen at all....not even any mechanism to keep the charcoal separate from the herb. I'm not sure how to even rig up something functional for the clay bowl.:shrug: Any ideas?

If nothing else, it'll look good on display when my vaporizer museum is complete.:p

krl6eI5.jpg

:peace:

Dopevape

You could order some gritties from Eshe calabash. Weird that they forgot to add them and not even a free bag of charcoal :(.

Dopevape,
Reactions: grokit

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer

mine took about three weeks to kent uk, I have always wanted a coconut/calabash water pipe for years then I see this and thought yeah......... I have run about ten bowls with friends over the course of a week or so and now we have got the hang of how to use it properly I am well impressed in fact this one in video is named "WOW" coz that's what most people say when they finish there hit..... I got the twin steamaz set and a few bags , my son wanted one as well so this was the best option.

I have now used all the free charcoal is it ok to use shisha/hookah coals????.

Take it easy everyone and this pipe is def for sharing the bowl is massive and this is the smaller of the two at least half a gram to a gram really the other could take a few grams...

Dopevape

Hi all, been away from this forums for a long time but i guess it is an ok moment to come back and share with you:

The Ital Chalice vaporizer i ordered 5 MONTHS AGO has finally arrived. Didnt even think it would still arrive... but it did!
Fuck customs held it for that long for some reason.
So i have to correct this situation... I was wrong about Robert Gordon and Ital Chalice.
He did come thru... he is legit.
And it is a nice piece indeed, craftsmanship. was well packed, one gritty added, and 4 bags of charcoal which is more then enough to last me a month or so.

For the Vaporizer: well it works great :) and it does not burn the herb! Came out greenish but spent. and then i ate it. nice snack indeed :p

@RastaVapa U can use Other charcoal but make sure it is coconut i guess. They come in cubes but what u can do is crush them.

Bvapst

Hey there... Probably another guy making "chalice steamer" ... He is saying that he get the kutchy and gritty from someone else. When I tried to get in contact I got only a phone number, but thought people might want to see the video..

slatihe

Lol. Love these things. Seems like a super old design, though not really known. Found a video of really old Jamaican rasta making an all bamboo "steamer" and taking about how he first seen it being made and used imperson in like 70s in Jamaica and even before that there were a lot of African photos featuring this type of hukka (sp?) before that...

Let me see if i can dig it back up. ..

Eddit:: think i found it right her...

Top Bottom