Ispire Daab

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
;):lol:

ugotmale

I believe they start shipping today, no longer have Pre-Order

Last edited:
ugotmale,
Reactions: Adobewan

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Glad I went with DrDabber Switch, a LasVegasNV based company vs Ispire, a company owned by Aspire, a China based company

Ispire has a strong US presence including customer support and sales. We have been very satisfied working with them. They told me my order will ship today or tomorrow so I added them to the site for presale! I use the wand a whole lot and I can see the convenience of having an all in one with USB C charging, pass-thru and removable 18650's. If I go out of the house I will be bringing this along now instead of my wand and glass.....

DillGaff

Ispire has a strong US presence including customer support and sales. We have been very satisfied working with them. They told me my order will ship today or tomorrow so I added them to the site for presale! I use the wand a whole lot and I can see the convenience of having an all in one with USB C charging, pass-thru and removable 18650's. If I go out of the house I will be bringing this along now instead of my wand and glass.....

I hope it turns out to be the best & greatest dab experience ever!

Numerous emails back & forth concerning actual size, shipping date, etc, as well and may emails touting 10% OFF purchase.

When I finally decided to make the purchase being told the 10% OFF code doesn't include the item I was interested in purchasing, the Daab, maybe I will be better off purchasing a "known" product with a "history" instead of something NEW that may or may not be all that's advertised.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Numerous emails back & forth concerning actual size, shipping date, etc, as well and may emails touting 10% OFF purchase.

When I finally decided to make the purchase being told the 10% OFF code doesn't include the item I was interested in purchasing, the Daab, maybe I will be better off purchasing a "known" product with a "history" instead of something NEW that may or may not be all that's advertised.

Sounds like this was the retailer, that is to blame for misleading you?

Yeah Ispire is still pretty new but very strong reputation with the wand so far...

Vgoodiez is a phenomenal retailer so I wouldn't have any concerns buying from them! Still tempted myself for these

DillGaff

Sounds like this was the retailer, that is to blame for misleading you?

Yeah Ispire is still pretty new but very strong reputation with the wand so far...

Vgoodiez is a phenomenal retailer so I wouldn't have any concerns buying from them! Still tempted myself for these
Nope, customer service at Ispire, Rick Egan

You can use the code getispire10 at checkout to receive the 10% discount.

Rick

The daab is currently excluded from all promos since it’s a pre-order. Discounts on that product will not likely go into effect till early 2022.

Thank you,
Rick

Falconflys

The daab is currently excluded from all promos since it’s a pre-order. Discounts on that product will not likely go into effect till early 2022.

Thank you,
Rick
You canget 25% off right now at creamcityvapes.com with code "thanks"

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Same here except it was supposed to be 15%...this was linked to the video from the Ispire website...some dumb-ass marketing FU for sure!
25% at cream city vapes with code "Thanks"
I tried the code and it worked...US$225, better than the official site, great job @Falconflys :tup:
Pity I am still waiting on a quote for shipping for another vape from them...from over a week ago, still good for US customers though.

Falconflys

Same here except it was supposed to be 15%...this was linked to the video from the Ispire website...some dumb-ass marketing FU for sure!

I tried the code and it worked...US$225, better than the official site, great job @Falconflys :tup:
Pity I am still waiting on a quote for shipping for another vape from them...from over a week ago, still good for US customers though.
Nice!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This one seems pretty cool!
I like how its more like a banger neck rather than going through silicone.

Only thing I wonder about is the cup seems kind of small which could maybe affect flavor. How big is the inside of the bucket? It looks smaller than the Wand's bucket?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Got in touch with an Ispire Manager and they told me the Daab to be only for the US/North America market, they told me they have no plans to release it in Europe, I hope they will change their minds. No test unit for me cause this reason... at the moment!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
told me the Daab to be only for the US/North America market
Hopefully he is wrong, Sourcemore told me they are going to stock the Daab and they will send it to anywhere from China...where these are made!
Time will tell. :tup:
Looking forward to some proper reviews of it all the same.

anasrzi

Hopefully he is wrong, Sourcemore told me they are going to stock the Daab and they will send it to anywhere from China...where these are made!
Time will tell. :tup:
Looking forward to some proper reviews of it all the same.
If that's the case then please keep me informed @LesPlenty as I'm in the u.k and really like the look of this unit. I can understand for the time being to a degree only supplying the US etc but there's a whole world out there to play with right.

ugotmale

My only concern is the glass

Reviewer avatar

11/26/2021

Donnell Barnes

Good rig
The only complaint is that the reclaim cup cracked after being bumped. It is very delicate. The only option for a new reclaim cup is to return my entire device for a new one using the warranty. It would be nice to have the option to buy a replacement reclaim cup.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Anybody else got one on the way? Pretty good price at CCV!

For some reason I’m intrigued by this one, really like all the glass, still not totally sure about the sides heating up more than the bottom floor but perhaps that helps prevent oil from climbing up the sidewalls via capillary action?

Been thinking of going back to mostly dabs and I quite like the convenient form factor. Still curious if anyone knows how big the bucket / cup is!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Our shipment landed yesterday and all pre-order units have been dispatched. I didn't even realize it was coming with a carrying case! IMG_20211127_152928_970.jpg

Its not a high quality Pelican case or anything but it is certainly better than what the competition is offering.

IMG_20211127_152928_903.jpg

Even comes with a little mat which provides convenient usage instructions.
IMG_20211127_152928_955.jpg

I am a huge fan of the wand and it's been getting heavy rotation (at many points exclusive) for a long time. There is just something special about being able to dab so quickly and safely with minimal cleanup and maintenance. I have gotten super lazy about cleaning over the years so the wand is perfect. I'm happy to report that the daab performs and cleans up in a very similar way! Now it heats different and I'm still playing around with dab size and temp but it's very similar and cleanup is just as easy. I really love there all the contact areas are glass and they are super simple to clean up with a single alcohol prep pad. And oh by the way I just wipe out the reclaim cup after every dab. I don't see myself letting that build up to try to reclaim as you'll be heating up that same reclaim with every dab until you actually reclaim it. It would likely be nasty by then. But the point of it really is that you can get to it easily to clean it and you aren't overflowing some dumb atty that you're gonna have to replace. Its the best part of the rig!

Anyway I'll come back with more thoughts after I have had more time. I don't consider myself an erig expert or anything but I have owned/tried a few including the Puffco Peak, Carta and Dr. Dabber Switch. So far I like this far better than the Puffco or Carta and at least as good as the Switch but this is way smaller so it has the advantage there.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Yep. Was planning to have at least a week or two to prepare (stock up lol) Got shipping info from @VGOODIEZ saying Tuesday delivery.
In general it's my goal with presales to under promise and over deliver. It doesn't always work out that way but it did this time. I'm glad I was able to get them in transit this weekend. Let's hope USPS delivers.

As far as the cups are concerned I'll get some measurements but they are basically the same in the bottom but the lip on the daab cups is longer and doesn't have the air inlet like the wand cups. The vapor shoots up the top in the the daab whereas it sneakes down the the side of the cup and goes down into the banger with the wand. I'm run the wand at 480F but and running the daab at 550F and doing a double cycle with similar (larger) dab sizes. I'll get some pics up soon.

Top Bottom