Ispire Daab

GetLeft

I kind of strayed away from my Daab but recdently pulled it out. I had started using the Daab at around 450 and over time dropped the temp to 350. Flavor of course is outstanding at that temp and finally (for me) a temp that doesn't rip my lungs apart :tup:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I kind of strayed away from my Daab but recdently pulled it out. I had started using the Daab at around 450 and over time dropped the temp to 350. Flavor of course is outstanding at that temp and finally (for me) a temp that doesn't rip my lungs apart :tup:
This has been my experience with all of my vapes. Excellent flavor, comfortable lower temp vaping for all of them is the only way for me now. I may do a final rip at 420° just to cash a bowl, but I tend to stay between 320° and 400° on all of my devices.

Gnome34

Has Ispire stopped producing the astro version?

Having difficulty finding it online, bummed as that was my favorite variant they've released.

Gnome34

Apologies for the double post.

Would anyone have the scoop on where to purchase the Astro Daab? I've scoured the Internet multiple times with no luck.

Singularity Walker

I recently sent a support request to GetIspire.com which they redirected to someone at Ispure.com domain. Looking at that site they seem to have some new / different parts for the Daab. One that seemed interesting was a replacement for the reclaim & concentrate cups as a combined single piece. I still haven't gotten any response from them though on how to order the parts.
Has anyone seen these pieces anywhere else or heard of anyone being able to order them?

Edit: here is an image since I am not sure if direct link to the site is allowed.

Last edited:

Singularity Walker

I got a response (today of all days) stating to purchase from a 3rd partys site because "they will have stock shortly". Went to the site, none of the old parts are in stock, no daab units in stock, and no new parts.

Singularity Walker,
Reactions: LesPlenty

lazylathe

Almost there...
I got a response (today of all days) stating to purchase from a 3rd partys site because "they will have stock shortly". Went to the site, none of the old parts are in stock, no daab units in stock, and no new parts.

I have one of these somewhere... It works okay but I still need the new, longer carb cap.

This place in Canada has some stock of parts available:

I find it odd that the parent site has nothing for sale in the Daab lineup anymore.

lazylathe,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Singularity Walker

Looks like To The cloud Vapor Store has the new 2-in-1 Concentrate reclaim cup in stock!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think my team daab is complete now.
Have you got a SiC cup(from DabLamp in my pics, others also work) hacked atty?, so much easier to maintain than the OG stuff,
1651040527184-jpg.36344

1651108302560-jpg.36407

With 3D heating,
1651108302542-jpg.36408

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Where did you get this? Do you like it?
(from DabLamp in my pics,
I used DabLamps but others have used Carta and OG Peak cups...any SiC cup you can wrap in metal then fit in the DAAB reclaim cup will do...the stainless steel washers can be purchased anywhere.
I still use the device this way, so yes, I like it.:tup:

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
While browsing the clearance section of Vgoodiez, I noticed that some Ispire products are now called Ispure. After a quick google, I found their new website https://ispure.com/products-details-daab/
Looks like a soft rebranding with their new concentrate cup and the nice carb cap design with the silicone seal ring. I don’t remember ever seeing the black and purple color way shown at the top of the page but I may have just missed that release a while back.
Edit: also haven’t heard much about that daabblitz device on their site, I guess that may warrant a separate thread?

Adobewan

While browsing the clearance section of Vgoodiez, I noticed that some Ispire products are now called Ispure. After a quick google, I found their new website https://ispure.com/products-details-daab/
Looks like a soft rebranding with their new concentrate cup and the nice carb cap design with the silicone seal ring. I don’t remember ever seeing the black and purple color way shown at the top of the page but I may have just missed that release a while back.
Edit: also haven’t heard much about that daabblitz device on their site, I guess that may warrant a separate thread?
Yes! That daabblitz has my attention.

Top Bottom