• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Daab

DillGaff

Anyone know anything else about this, Daab from Ispire, maker of the Wand induction heater??

Temp range of 250° to 800°F can be used for herb & concentrate.

SixStringToker

Naked member
I was getting excited until I took a closer look at the glass. I REALLY dislike the way they've incorporated part of the banger/bowl/whatever into the main glass piece. I hope that's some thick ass glass!

anasrzi

Really like the design, no shipping internationally tho just yet, shame.

anasrzi,

RushVaporTrails

It doesn't say anywhere on Ispire website if the 18650s are included or have to purchased seperately , the wand included two 18650s but for the daab they just list an 18650 recommendation.

RushVaporTrails

thanks for that, you're probably correct,

but i would think it would be a major bummer to receive this device shipped to your home, only to have to order 18650 batteries, which as far as i know, aren't exactly available at walmart or target.

RushVaporTrails,
Reactions: Arbornaut

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Senior Stoner muddling his way through the Daab,
https://www.getispire.com
15% discount code... 2G1B15
Any better codes known?

I hate to say it, but I feel like that reviewer was not presenting a reasonable review.
It felt more like an advertisement than a review...with all this "wow, amazing, best thing ever" comments, without mentioning any cons for the device. And then he's clearly acting as if he has no idea what he is doing as far as how to dab/inhale concentrates goes. It really weirded me out.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
And then he's clearly acting as if he has no idea what he is doing as far as how to dab/inhale concentrates goes.
Cigar puffs when dabbing is a peculiar thing!
Must also get concentrates cheap by the way he spills it everywhere.
I think I will start experimenting at 450f when/if I get one.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Anyone know anything else about this, Daab from Ispire, maker of the Wand induction heater??

Temp range of 250° to 800°F can be used for herb & concentrate.

Great! I hope to be able to share my thoughts about that rig, can't wait to see what they did for the Daab!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs the following will start at a spot I swear is aimed at us asking about his weird dab skills,

And trying to get his lips all the way around the outside of that mouthpiece.
That was...unusual :uhh:

**edit**
I figured I should come back and add that I really mean no offense to the video creator. I'm just poking fun :wave:

Last edited:

Oil420FL

I hate to say it, but I feel like that reviewer was not presenting a reasonable review.
It felt more like an advertisement than a review...with all this "wow, amazing, best thing ever" comments, without mentioning any cons for the device. And then he's clearly acting as if he has no idea what he is doing as far as how to dab/inhale concentrates goes. It really weirded me out.
He says that he doesn't even get the hardware that he reviews for free from the companies. His wife bought his Dr. Dabber Switch for his birthday. And his unboxing videos always show him trying to figure out how to use the device. But in this review he does not list any cons and so seems incomplete. Makes me wonder if he was already medicated when he started this video.

Oil420FL,
Reactions: LesPlenty

DillGaff

Interested in this. Really enjoy cold starts with the wand. Could not get any discount codes to work.
I tried using the code and then contacted CS and was informed the discount code they keep emailing me for 10% off doesn't work for Daab since it is a new product!

I told him I'd prefer the DrDabber Switch since the price is the same and it has a good track record and history.

DillGaff,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
10% off doesn't work for Daab since it is a new product!

I told him I'd prefer the DrDabber Switch since the price is the same and it has a good track record and history.
Good idea to let them know they are overpriced...I just did the same, if enough people complain it might get cheaper more quickly...remember when you could get a Wand for under US$80, now just over US$110 when on sale or US$169rrp. :2c:

Edit, Ispire got back and said the same, code not available on this new product, I told them a Switch seemed a better option for their current prices.

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

someTooL

Picked up a Peek Pro in dispute. :nope:

Still love my wand and will look at this again when vas gets too strong or it’s priced appropriately. I would assume that it’ll release without the case cheaper later.

someTooL,
Top Bottom