• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

HughJass

Me and my VAS realizing I’ve missed the deadline for the first run by less than a couple hours- :cry:/:bang:
My bank account- :bowdown:/:zzz:

I can’t wait to see peoples setups nonetheless!

The only thing I can think of, that might be ‘better’ for purity, would be to go completely ‘aluminum’ free (aluminum oxide/sapphire) and use carbon/diamond balls.
…Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an reasonably affordable option for diamond balls, as each, lab grade, 3mm bead is around ~$750 :whoa:
Anyone want to loan me ~$70,000?:rofl:

Anyways, I cannot wait to see how these turn out! (As well as what other devices they inspire/what else Invertedisdead comes up with next!)

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Me and my VAS realizing I’ve missed the deadline for the first run by less than a couple hours- :cry:/:bang:
My bank account- :bowdown:/:zzz:

I can’t wait to see peoples setups nonetheless!

The only thing I can think of, that might be ‘better’ for purity, would be to go completely ‘aluminum’ free (aluminum oxide/sapphire) and use carbon/diamond balls.
…Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an reasonably affordable option for diamond balls, as each, lab grade, 3mm bead is around ~$750 :whoa:
Anyone want to loan me ~$70,000?:rofl:

Anyways, I cannot wait to see how these turn out! (As well as what other devices they inspire/what else Invertedisdead comes up with next!)
6raqqw.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yeah I had to shut down the preorders so my inventory for this batch would be accurate and nobody gets shorted.

Hopefully there’s enough interest to keep them going; I’ll open up the next round of preorders right after round 1 is sent out.

I actually have two other designs that use diamond... :uhoh: among other “exotic” concepts! None of them are ball vapes though. Materials science has long been my main interest/ focal point in regards to vaporizer design.

As cool as diamonds are, I think for 70k I’d go for that new Corvette first 😅😎

But for around $1000 I think I could do something seriously epic... 👽 Maybe next year 🛒🛒🛒

Some plans for some more affordable stuff too, of course! I have to say I’m really stoked about some stuff in the pipeline, hopefully get to show that off at some point.

Hope everyone is having a super chill Friday night!
:leaf::leaf::leaf:

As always don’t hesitate to reach out for anything!

coolbreeze

Yeah I had to shut down the preorders so my inventory for this batch would be accurate and nobody gets shorted.

Hopefully there’s enough interest to keep them going; I’ll open up the next round of preorders right after round 1 is sent out.

I actually have two other designs that use diamond... :uhoh: among other “exotic” concepts! None of them are ball vapes though. Materials science has long been my main interest/ focal point in regards to vaporizer design.

But for around $1000 I think I could do something seriously epic... 👽 Maybe next year 🛒🛒🛒

Some plans for some more affordable stuff too, of course! I have to say I’m really stoked about some stuff in the pipeline, hopefully get to show that off at some point.

idk-diamonds-pretty-cool-oof-maybe-youre-right.jpg

HughJass

I’ll be waiting 🐊

I am curious what your thoughts are on using diamond as a heater material, and how you would implement it?/What about diamonds material properties makes it useful?

(And would any of these ‘pure’ and ‘exotic’ designs be portable?:drool:)

I may not regret missing the train after all, if one that suits my needs even better without compromise comes along..

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus

It's nearly zirconia time!!! Any estimates for the build time for these things yet?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’ll be waiting 🐊

I am curious what your thoughts are on using diamond as a heater material, and how you would implement it?/What about diamonds material properties makes it useful?

(And would any of these ‘pure’ and ‘exotic’ designs be portable?:drool:)

I may not regret missing the train after all, if one that suits my needs even better without compromise comes along..

Well diamond is a semiconductor so it could be doped with other elements to change its physical properties for implementing into various advanced systems. They would be more conduction centric to truly take advantage. But that sort of technology is surely cost prohibitive for the current market.

I do have one portable design, hopefully I could start testing it before the year is over. I did get an interesting email yesterday that might help support that - But, most of my focus is on desktop plugins, as that's just how I've always done most of my consumption.

Most portables just have too many components or need additional considerations that make them more expensive to develop. I have some innovative battery powered on demand convection heater designs, but it would take some outside investment to produce at a reasonable price. So if Markus Storz is reading this.... send me an e-mail! :wave: seriously if anybody in the "industry" is looking to collaborate on any heating or cooling needs definitely reach out.

It's nearly zirconia time!!! Any estimates for the build time for these things yet?

Still probably 4-6 weeks out but I'll definitely update if anything changes.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I forgot Japan is almost a full day ahead of the US, so when I went to submit my order on Thursday they were already going home on a Friday. That's why I had to shut the pre orders down, so I don't have to request more quotes and can instead start this batch. I'll be ordering as soon as they get back in the office.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Missed the deadline. I am hoping for the next batch.
y'all keep makin me glad I was fast.

Edit: I've been following this thread since before people got obsessed with ball vapes. Even before the ssv mod. I'm just really glad this project didn't end a couple of months ago with the prototypes that didn't fit the coil. And I'm very happy to finally be a part of this project, especially with how finalized this model is.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yes! Dude, congrats on making this vision of yours a reality! I’m so stoked for those of us in the Phase3 inaugural V1.8 run and honestly I’m excited for those in the next round too. I was really happy to see other members’ posts saying “I want one too!” because I believe it’s going to be a super special vape and on a personal note, I wish inverted so much success and want him to continue to make the things that are in his brain. This is brilliant random good news for a Tuesday!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Awesome to hear!

By the way, was that a prototype 1.8 on your IG story the other day?

That was the medical grade stainless steel InV2 prototype, which is the same overall size / form factor as 1.8

1.8 is basically a combination of the 1.7 ball vape and the 2.0 housing. Since InV2 isn't a ball vape, it started a new model designation.

But InV2 is cancelled as of now.

If it does return, it will probably come as a completely self contained desktop. 😁

Congrats, man. Glad to be sharing this with you and everyone else!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Yes! Dude, congrats on making this vision of yours a reality! I’m so stoked for those of us in the Phase3 inaugural V1.8 run and honestly I’m excited for those in the next round too. I was really happy to see other members’ posts saying “I want one too!” because I believe it’s going to be a super special vape and on a personal note, I wish inverted so much success and want him to continue to make the things that are in his brain. This is brilliant random good news for a Tuesday!

Man you guys are more supportive than most of my own family, I'm grateful we can share and embrace this universal passion!

And I certainly hope to share a lot more cool stuff!!!

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
That was the medical grade stainless steel InV2 prototype, which is the same overall size / form factor as 1.8

1.8 is basically a combination of the 1.7 ball vape and the 2.0 housing. Since InV2 isn't a ball vape, it started a new model designation.

But InV2 is cancelled as of now.

If it does return, it will probably come as a completely self contained desktop. 😁

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Man you guys are more supportive than most of my own family, I'm grateful we can share and embrace this universal passion!

And I certainly hope to share a lot more cool stuff!!!
The first true production run!!! Congratulations Mr. inverted

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm just gonna be chillin with my vape collection in 10 years and half of them will be Inverted Vapes 🤣

That should be enough time to finish the 3 big projects I want to do!😁😁

I’m already like 3 years deep into this ruby ball vape 🥳🥳🥳
Ten years later...
9acddd3148759d9a06a1e0f229bfc5e0.jpg

That should be the forum logo :lol:
The FC spirit animal

Top Bottom