Phase3 Vaporizers

Zagala

I just picked up from the post office my two 14mm glass adapters😍! I like them and was tempted to use at least one but I am starting a 30 day break and hope to enjoy it with some of my existing vapes and others being made now. So thank you so much @invertedisdead! And I am glad I picked extra screens, so I have now a good stock for this size and they will also work with some of the roasting tubes that Alan toasty top made for me.

On another note I think that if anything to purchase next when the time is right I will look more into what is going on here. I was following the thread at some point but could not really figure out what these Phase 4 products were and how they work but now I get it, and I know what I would need to make them work. The recent pics helped. Cheers all!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Almost time for the ZX! :rockon:I'm excited - this will be my first new vape in a couple of years.

Can't wait to get Inverted!! :rockon: :spliff: :smug:

Thanks so much for your support and your patience! :rockon:
We're about a week or two behind on the ZX as it took me a bit longer than I wanted to get the contracts in place for this run.

I hope the short wait is totally worth it, these new vapes are seriously going to crush. Really great airflow, stash saving fuel efficiency, pure convection flavor, and awesome temperature stability.
I'm super stoked to get these out there to all of you!

Still waiting on fresh US glass to arrive too, if the housings arrive before the glass I'd ship out all the orders that don't have any 14MM glass attached to them; but they will probably all land at about the same time.

On another note I think that if anything to purchase next when the time is right I will look more into what is going on here. I was following the thread at some point but could not really figure out what these Phase 4 products were and how they work but now I get it, and I know what I would need to make them work. The recent pics helped. Cheers all!

Thanks so much for your support and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions on anything going on over here! We'd all love to help :wave:

Cheers all and thanks a ton for following along!

💜
- your friendly neighborhood phase change experts!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@ShayWhiteGrow I think you’re gonna LOVE the ZX as much as I’ve been loving the Z8, it’s truly the bomb-diggity. Love the flavour (or lack of) and power, love the 14/14 form factor and it seems to use less material than the other big boys do with their 18 and 22 mm bowls. I’ve had three elbow/arm surgeries in the five months I’ve had the Z8 so I’m definitely not about micro-dosing these days, or even trying to moderate really, since cannabis is better for me than taking morphine or opioids by every metric. But somehow the Z8 still has me going through less than I’d allotted!

AlphaDeltaF1

The SX with the GoPhase3 glass bowl and Auber300b @ 575 has been producing incredible flavor at no expense to cloud production. I’m learning it’s more about your heat time rather than your temperature directly. I’m getting the best flavor when I draw intensely for about 8-15 seconds. Overall, SX is winning the reach test for me.

I’ve got a second Auber coil ready to go! Look forward to directly comparing the SX and ZX at various temps using these similar coils.

Cheers all

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ZX housings have shipped, we’re making progress now!

😁 see ya real soon for more updates!

if you’re waiting for a chance to grab a ZX, more will be going up on the Phase3 site in the next week or two, I’ll post here when they are live 😄

Thanks a lot for your patience, interest, and support - It means a lot!!

Reach out if I can help with anything :wave:

Overall, SX is winning the reach test for me.

The ONLY thing that truly matters!
Thanks so much for the stellar feedback, always enjoy reading about good folks enjoying my stuff!

JD2345

ZX housings have shipped, we’re making progress now!

😁 see ya real soon for more updates!

if you’re waiting for a chance to grab a ZX, more will be going up on the Phase3 site in the next week or two, I’ll post here when they are live 😄

Thanks a lot for your patience, interest, and support - It means a lot!!

Reach out if I can help with anything :wave:

The ONLY thing that truly matters!
Thanks so much for the stellar feedback, always enjoy reading about good folks enjoying my stuff!
I'm looking to buy a ball vape and I really like what you're doing. Do you have a website?

coolbreeze

I've got a vapdong wonderlamp right now but i'm a little disappointed in the vapor production.
Obviously not the right place for the discussion, but that's kind of surprising. Have you asked around in those threads? Someone may have dealt with something similar.

I think the ZX will be awesome. The first round should be coming in soon so there'll be more info as people get to know them.

RedZep

Mine seem to have had this happen. Before firing it up, everything seemed locked in place, but after a bit of time at temp the coil has loosened slightly. Any extra downward pressure while holding it to a bowl can cause slippage.

I don’t know (or can’t tell) if this is affecting heat transfer to the head and rubies, so it hasn’t been a huge issue. I know we all talk of getting Inverted, but I have no plans on turning my Z8 upside down for any reason🤷🏻

Edit: Z8 on HMK

Example of slippage:

How is the experience with a small dry glass piece like this? My interest in Z8 is to be able to fully extract at low temps in small dry glass pieces. Would love to know if it's possible/comfortable.

BakedDiogenes

How is the experience with a small dry glass piece like this? My interest in Z8 is to be able to fully extract at low temps in small dry glass pieces. Would love to know if it's possible/comfortable.
I mostly use mine through a jhook from OregonGlassBlower. Perfectly comfortable in my opinion, but I also like to hit wax through dry pieces too.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@RedZep I’ve used the Z8 with several small rigs and dry Sherlocks regularly with very satisfactory results and while I tend to like temps a little hot & hurty, I can attest that the Z8 can fully extract at lower temperature with no problems. Most vaporizers require a slow and steady draw but not this tiny beast - it rewards fast inhalation!

Also with the Z8, I’ve been enjoying actually using water in some of my water pipes lately and loving it. What a revolutionary concept! I honestly cannot imagine that you or anybody buying a Z8 and not being thrilled with its performance, regardless of use preferences. And I say all this as one picky motherfucker, so if I’m this satisfied after almost 6 months then a normal person with reasonable expectations will have their mind completely blown and will have to reevaluate their very place in the cosmos and what is possible. But I don’t want to oversell it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@RedZep I’ve used the Z8 with several small rigs and dry Sherlocks regularly with very satisfactory results and while I tend to like temps a little hot & hurty, I can attest that the Z8 can fully extract at lower temperature with no problems. Most vaporizers require a slow and steady draw but not this tiny beast - it rewards fast inhalation!

Also with the Z8, I’ve been enjoying actually using water in some of my water pipes lately and loving it. What a revolutionary concept! I honestly cannot imagine that you or anybody buying a Z8 and not being thrilled with its performance, regardless of use preferences. And I say all this as one picky motherfucker, so if I’m this satisfied after almost 6 months then a normal person with reasonable expectations will have their mind completely blown and will have to reevaluate their very place in the cosmos and what is possible. But I don’t want to oversell it.

Cannot wait to see it with your new hook.... :brow::whip:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ZX Housings have landed in the USA, estimated delivery is Wednesday but they might show up before then.

USA glass bowls might be here tomorrow, otherwise probably Monday.

Things are moving into place 😁

Likely going to do another ZX preorder tomorrow....! They will ship from this batch!

Thanks all 💜

Sativapo

ZX Housings have landed in the USA, estimated delivery is Wednesday but they might show up before then.

USA glass bowls might be here tomorrow, otherwise probably Monday.

Things are moving into place 😁

Likely going to do another ZX preorder tomorrow....! They will ship from this batch!

Thanks all 💜
Where will we be able to pre order the zx, here or on the site ?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Can't wait for the ZX. Yeah. Is it possible to setup an email list so ALL the people interested can sign up on GoPhase3.com and then you can send out emails when pre-orders are open? That would help. Some folks aren't able to follow this thread.

Rock on the SX until I get the ZX. Have a great weekend!
You can set up thread based email notifications

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
The email list is better tied to the retail website so people can sign up for ordering. Doesn’t make as much sense to follow a forum on another site to lesrn about ordering. I appreciate the thought but my comment was focused on growing the brand and awareness. I do follow this thread.

RedZep

You say it doesn't need low and slow, but is it still capable drawing low and slow? Or is fast draw optimum?

Top Bottom