• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Introducing the Linx Hypnos Zero!!

blackstone

Did anyone ever roast there lungs a bit with a pen, or have any reaction to ceramic?
I may have overfilled and inhaled a blob of my material, or it ran dry, or I had it set up too high also but I thought it kinda got me choked for a few days after using this once.

I was never 100% sure how to load the ceramic plate correctly, and maybe I should ask with some diagrams,
but should the outer trough also be full, like the whole bottom of the dish?
I found it a challenge to be quick, stealthy, and keep an eye on the level inside at all times!

I think I can see the (dark brown?) shape of a coil through the ceramic, is this atomizer finished now (I have a spare) or does it sound like I've done something wrong?

Thank you

===========================

Hello @E. A. Ridgill
Well done on the cool new Blaze/Blaze Onyx devices and the great idea of Buddercups!

Do you think you will be doing a Quartz flat bottomed atomizer for the Hypnos Zero now?
Or will you be doing a similar glass Buddercups system for a Hypnos Zero ceramic plate atomizer? It has to make sense!?
Thanks

blackstone,

Vape_Or_Die420

Think they will make any upgrades to this unit? Like a quarts chamber. Just dont want to spend the money on the Blaze. Which is quite tempting.

Vape_Or_Die420,

AVENTUS

Did anyone ever roast there lungs a bit with a pen, or have any reaction to ceramic?
I may have overfilled and inhaled a blob of my material, or it ran dry, or I had it set up too high also but I thought it kinda got me choked for a few days after using this once.

I was never 100% sure how to load the ceramic plate correctly, and maybe I should ask with some diagrams,
but should the outer trough also be full, like the whole bottom of the dish?
I found it a challenge to be quick, stealthy, and keep an eye on the level inside at all times!

I think I can see the (dark brown?) shape of a coil through the ceramic, is this atomizer finished now (I have a spare) or does it sound like I've done something wrong?

Thank you

===========================

Hello @E. A. Ridgill
Well done on the cool new Blaze/Blaze Onyx devices and the great idea of Buddercups!

Do you think you will be doing a Quartz flat bottomed atomizer for the Hypnos Zero now?
Or will you be doing a similar glass Buddercups system for a Hypnos Zero ceramic plate atomizer? It has to make sense!?
Thanks
Ceramic chamber concerns are from studies mostly regarding people working in ceramic factories, where they are inhaling rather large quantities of airborne ceramic dust on a literal daily basis. Concerns with ceramic buckets or ceramic coils are minimal at worst, even in scenarios where ceramic nails are torched to 1000 degrees plus, which very few of us would ever do anymore.

hinglemccringleberry

Major threadbump here. I'm late to the party with dabbing but I've pretty much decided on the Zero for my first wax pen. My only usage will be with high CBD wax cruising low temps and flavor chasing. Then I saw these posts:
cleaning the atomizer has been next to impossible. I've tried soaking it in ISO overnight and even hitting it with a waterpik (probably not a great idea but effective) and I can only just get it to a point where I don't smell burning when I turn it on empty.
Aventus responded, saying:
It's "full spectrum" status while only having 80% total cannabinoids and only 28% THC, with that much CBD, it sounds like a pretty dirty/non-optimal extract, unless it has over 17% terps/flavonoids, which I would be very happy to find out is the case, because I've never tried that high of a CBD product before, and I'd be interested to.
Pardon my newbiness but does this mean that I'll have a really bad time if I only intend to use high CBD wax with it? Is all CBD wax dirty/not optimal at this point in time? Everyone else has talked about how easy the Zero is to clean, but Milo uses a high CBD product and can't get it clean at all. He said that the sugarcane alcohol that his stuff was extracted from might be the problem. The product I intend to use is made from broad-spectrum distillate and is like 75-80% CBD and >1% THC. I have no plans to use THC wax, the sole purpose of dabbing for me is CBD and CBG. Does that make this a no-go or will it be fine? I have no idea if there is a CBD version of full melt bubble hash, but if there was, I would be down and it would seem to me that it would make for easy clean up. Thoughts?
Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

mephisto

You will be fine with your device choice. Commercial grade CBD wax has been very clean and easy on my atomizers. Much less fats and waxes than my homemade ethanol extractions. Give it a shot and let us know how you make out.

hinglemccringleberry

Well I’m only half a decade late to the party but I bought a Hypnos Zero. Here are my impressions after a few weeks of use (keep in mind this is my first concentrate device and I am accustomed to high performing herb vapes).

-The only heat setting worth a damn to me is red. It’s the only setting where I feel as though I’m getting a substantial hit, and the hits on red are very nice. Even the amber setting is underwhelming; it’s so underwhelming that I can’t really feel any effects when I start a new load and finish the session on amber. “Cruising for flavor” on the low temps got really old really fast.

That being said, even the red setting gets me great flavor (IMO) and I don’t feel like the red setting compromises flavor that much.

-There is something about the effects from wax that is different than bud and I can’t say that I like it more. I feel like wax effects just make me want to space out and I feel a sort of mental “fog” that is not present with bud. The high just isn’t as enjoyable as bud for some reason. Perhaps that's the feeling of my receptors being overloaded with THC. I will NOT give up vaping bud, ever. I may just use the Hypnos for hemp rosin and that’s it.

-Overall I’m glad I got one, glad I chose this pen over the other ones I was eyeing. But I’m also very glad I still have my flower vapes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom