Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

lol given how fake the news media is these days you have to be INSANELY fucking fake to get slapped with a $787.5 million dollar judgement for spreading fake news!

Dominion is only worth $80 million total. It looks like they pull in $17.5 million in revenue per year. That having been said, Fox News literally destroyed their ability to operate by knowingly lying about them 24/7 for months on end.

edit:

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I hope I'm sharing this article correctly. Mike Lindell must pay 5 million to a fellow who proved him wrong.

Mike Lindell’s firm told to pay $5 million in ‘Prove Mike Wrong’ election-fraud challenge​

“There’s a $5 million prize for anybody that can prove the election data that I have from the 2020 election was false, is not from the 2020 election,” Lindell said on the conservative show “The Glazov Gang,” which streams online. He was proved wrong.
89cd6314750929735cbb978ccf43c6aa0c2c24ed69b7a2d14a8c991774b5b903.jpg

Last edited:

florduh

Research published this week in the Journal of the American Medical Association estimated that poverty was linked to at least 183,000 deaths in the United States in 2019 among people aged 15 or older, making inadequate income the nation’s fourth-leading mortality driver that year behind heart disease, cancer, and smoking.

“Poverty kills as much as dementia, accidents, stroke, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes,” said David Brady, a professor of public policy at the University of California, Riverside and the lead author of the new analysis.

In the richest country on Earth, around 200,000 Americans die every year due to poverty. These aren't natural deaths either. The policy choices we've made as a society are killing people by the thousands.

Like today, the unemployment rate in 2019 was extremely low. So most of these victims were gainfully employed. We've just chosen to split the wealth being created so that executives and big investors get to live like gods, while 200,000 workers per year get so little that they literally fucking die.

There's nothing written in the sky that says this is how it has to be. The econ-brained among us will disagree. "No! We have to toss 200k Americans into a blender every year! So the line goes up! All other considerations secondary!"

We've based our entire economic system on Order 937 from Alien

Mother_computer-alien.jpg

AssistedLiving

In one of the most significant battery breakthroughs in recent years, the world’s largest battery manufacturer CATL has announced a new “condensed” battery with 500 Wh/kg which it says will go into mass production this year. CATL’s new condensed battery will have almost double the energy intensity of Tesla’s 4680 cells, whose rating of 272-296 Wh/kg are considered very high by current standards.

florduh

“The real DeSantis record is one of misery and despair,” Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said in a campaign email Friday. “He has left a wake of destruction all across Florida and people are hurting because he has spent more time playing public relations games instead of actually doing the hard-work needed to improve the lives of the people he represents.”

5bc.jpg

florduh

"I will pay a million Dogecoin for proof of this mine's existence!" Musk tweeted earlier this month, similarly complaining back in January that "the fake emerald mine thing is so annoying (sigh)."
Well, according to Errol Musk, the unsurprisingly eccentric — and in one major way, extremely creepy — father of Elon, the mine definitely exists. And come to think of it, he'll take that Dogecoin, thanks!

Rags to riches stories are vanishingly rare. The secret to becoming wealthy isn't having an "alpha grindset". It's being your rich daddy's special little boy.

hZrhjBw_TW7TrW9BQZeigx_A86TkLiF0vHvKWGvZl1Y.jpg

florduh,
Reactions: Knewt

florduh

LMAO. This guy is their biggest star. Has the highest rated show in American "news". And they suddenly fired him. He literally said "see you monday" at the end of his last show. Fox covered up sex crimes for Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly for years, so Tucker must've been an exceptionally naughty boy.

FufYQ9PX0AAo4o1.jpg

\
433.gif

Madtater

LMAO. This guy is their biggest star. Has the highest rated show in American "news". And they suddenly fired him. He literally said "see you monday" at the end of his last show. Fox covered up sex crimes for Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly for years, so Tucker must've been an exceptionally naughty boy.

FufYQ9PX0AAo4o1.jpg

\
433.gif
Cannot stand that douchebag, nor do I like his buddy hannity. All either of them do is pick fights with everyone they interview. It is annoying.

Seriously…two assholes right there. I would rather watch jesse waters or gutfeld or the five.

I really like the five. The discussions they have are excellent. I really miss juan williams on the five. He was a liberal, but he always made good points without feeding into all the BS.

florduh

I would rather watch jesse waters

Oh, Jesse is getting called up to the big leagues. That's a good call.

Carlson is famously one of the heirs to the Swanson TV Dinner fortune. Jesse comes from publishing royalty. Better Homes and Gardens on one side of the family. The other side owned the Saturday Evening Post.

If Fox needs a WASP who became a multimillionaire the second they were born in the 8pm slot they could do worse than Jesse.

But seriously. Did Tucker murder someone? Yeah, his lies just cost Fox $800 million but a lot of hosts were responsible for that. The sudden firing is wild.

ALSO!

Crabs Crab Rave GIF

What if...

965DE759-836E-4C03-85D1-D8176E385960.jpg

florduh

The Post is claiming that a Fox insider said it was because he bad-mouthed management in those texts released via discovery.

You'd think they'd be able to overlook that for literally their biggest star. But then again, Rupert is a petty bitch.

EOfoJH4WoAAeM-K.jpg

This also probably didn't help

Tucker on Friday: "We'll be back Monday!"

Monday:

Fufb02RX0Ac1gh3

Last edited:
Top Bottom