Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

We are being slowly bled out by our enemies and our own stupidity, most strategists agree China could invade Taiwan as soon as 2024 but probably no later than 2027.

Who is being bled out? Not us. Weapons are the only thing America makes anymore. And business is good. Literally every day at Raytheon and Lockheed for the past year:

the wolf of wall street GIF

And a multi year, bloody stalemate between Russian and Ukraine suits America's interests just fine. Putin is blowing resources on this dumbass war. There will now be generational hatred between Ukraine and Russia. The CIA/State Department loves that for them. NATO's membership is expanding.

Then there's the oil companies making bank. People forget America is still the #1 oil producer on the planet. More than Russia or Saudi Arabia. Our oil companies are making more money with less work. Who doesn't love that.

So, no. This war is great for America. You forget, this isn't a country. It's like a dozen corporations in a trench coat.

As for China....there will be no war with the country that makes all our shit. But a fake cold war? That would be great for business!

Make It Rain Money GIF

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Who is being bled out? Not us. Weapons are the only thing America makes anymore. And business is good. Literally every day at Raytheon and Lockheed for the past year:

And a multi year, bloody stalemate between Russian and Ukraine suits America's interests just fine. Putin is blowing resources on this dumbass war. There will now be generational hatred between Ukraine and Russia. The CIA/State Department loves that for them. NATO's membership is expanding.

Then there's the oil companies making bank. People forget America is still the #1 oil producer on the planet. More than Russia or Saudi Arabia. Our oil companies are making more money with less work. Who doesn't love that.

So, no. This war is great for America. You forget, this isn't a country. It's like a dozen corporations in a trench coat.

As for China....there will be no war with the country that makes all our shit. But a fake cold war? That would be great for business!

Make It Rain Money GIF

So you didn't do the research I suggested, we don't have the raw materials to replenish our weapons stocks, we need to buy them from wait for it, China and Russia. In case you missed it Joe Biden is killing our gas and oil production as fast as he can so no we aren't in good shape there either. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, either way time will tell, while people freeze and starve in the meantime. How's your bank account? Been to the grocery store lately? You're definitely being bled out...

Babylon Drifter,

florduh

In case you missed it Joe Biden is killing our gas and oil production as fast as he can so no we aren't in good shape there either.

I literally did miss that. Because no other country on earth produces more oil than us. And Joe Brandon doesn't control oil production. Unless we nationalize the entire oil industry. I'd love to see that, personally.

Been to the grocery store lately? You're definitely being bled out...

Yeah but this country isn't FOR me. The shareholders of our agribusiness monopolies and grocery store chains are seeing record profits. It's their country. I just live here. And they're loving this shit.

So he's caught red handed personally doing fraud. Elizabeth Holmes is going to prison for basically doing the same thing.

Dannyco

Make It Rain Money GIF

Industry is booming for sure though, have you seen sales in pretty much every sector currently? I'm pretty sure I've seen stats for gun sector and it's been growing even faster than last years(I've been looking for replica M4 carabine on the net and found the article somewhere)
Yep, people for some reason think that US should join this war for some reason, when in reality it's in the best interest to drag it out as long as possible and milk Russia out of its resources.

Dannyco,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

This is my favorite story of the year so far.

Steven Chowder is a completely talentless Canadian hack. He claims to be a comedian, but I've never heard him say a single funny thing. His "humor" is just black jokes that weren't really acceptable in polite society in 1994.

He is offered a 50 million dollar 4 year contract by the Daily Wire. A company that claims it only makes 100 million per year. There is literally zero chance Chowder is going to make them 50 million, let alone turn a profit.

My suspicion is that Daily Wire is getting dark money to be a mouthpiece for the billionaire class. When you look into it, all this "independent media" is in fact funded by some billionaire scumbag. If you don't believe me, here it is straight from the horse's mouth:

LOL, I love this so much. So there it is. Everyone consuming this based "independent" news fancying themselves as a free thinker is in fact consuming billionaire propaganda designed to benefit the billionaire class. They've admitted as much.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The house of cards continues its slow-rolling collapse.
Florida Judge Fines Trump, Lawyer For 'Frivolous' Lawsuit

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
The house of cards continues its slow-rolling collapse.
Florida Judge Fines Trump, Lawyer For 'Frivolous' Lawsuit

TDS...... What did you expect from a Clinton appointed judge?

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This thread has taken an unwelcome turn towards politics. Feel free to chat via PM if you'd like to continue any of the discussions above. Any further political posts in this thread will likely be removed.

Thank you.

:peace:

I hope we don't have to re-post this every two or three pages. 3 of the previous 5 posts are political. While politics might be "interesting news" to some, not everyone agrees. I have said many times in various threads that FC is a cannabis vaping forum, and if you want to discuss politics there are plenty of other forums dedicated to that. As a guideline, before you comment consider whether what you are about to say is even vaguely political. If it is, don't post.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Madtater

They need to do something like this for 4/20.

Nice big cannabis leaf right in the middle of a field!

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

AWOL my ass. Collecting your ID card and dog tags is standard along with telling you if you get captured or killed they'll claim you were AWOL. American Special Forces are already operating in the Ukraine, before you know it conventional forces will be as well.

Babylon Drifter,

florduh

American media is refusing to cover this major story, and I think I know why.

Every since I was a kid, the French have been lampooned as [offensive term deleted]. But here's what happens when their government suggests raising the retirement age from 62 to 64:

Over a million people are rioting right now

Fm6qB8WWYAATOyB

Meanwhile in America, our government is floating raising the retirement age from 65 to 70! And us American tough guys are just standing here and taking it. Like cattle. Who are the real cowardly pussies?

My guess is American media is refusing to give this coverage because they don't want to give us ideas.

Fm7ag_kXgAMFQN-

Last edited by a moderator:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
From the rules:
  • No offensive material. Do not post any content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory
In other words, calling the French a derogatory term is not allowed, nor is a discussion of why. Posts deleted.

Last edited:

florduh

My apologies. Who knew 90's Simpsons was so racist.

The thrust of my post was praising the French for their bravery, especially compared to the modern American working class. Working people on this side of the pond have stood by placidly as labor rights our forefathers fought and died for have been slowly chipped away over the past 50 years.

But any time the French ruling class even suggests slightly stepping on workers' rights, French workers set half of Paris on fire.

It didn't always used to be this way. There were actual Labor Wars in America. They've just been memoryholed. It makes sense. Our schools exist to churn out good little cogs in the corpo machine. Probably best not to dwell on workers claiming power for themselves.

A Century Ago, Miners Fought in a Bloody Uprising. Few Know About It Today.

Blair-Miners-Guns.jpg

The army of miners that came to Blair Mountain was made up of Black and white people, new immigrants and people with deep roots in Appalachia. They did perilous work under conditions close to indentured servitude: They were kept in line by armed guards and paid only in company scrip, with their pay docked for the costs of housing, medical care and the tools they used in the mines. These conditions eventually erupted in the largest insurrection since the Civil War.

The battle of Blair Mountain involved cops and Pinkertons machine gunning striking workers and dropping bombs on them from biplanes.

Airfleet_ordered_to_West_Virginia_Battlefield_during_the_Blair_Mountain_fight_1921.png

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Seriously, the Maginot line is a banned topic here?

Timps27,

florduh

Seriously, the Maginot line is a banned topic here?

No, it's not. This was my fault, not yours. I used a mean term for the French I remembered from my childhood. This lead to a discussion about the term. Your post was a part of that discussion. That's the only reason it got removed. It wouldn't have made sense to keep it with the preceding posts removed.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Copy. Speaking of interesting, how about the 5 mile long and gorgeous Continental MkV?

rare-rides-icons-the-lincoln-mark-series-cars-feeling-continental-part-xxviii.jpg

florduh

Copy. Speaking of interesting, how about the 5 mile long and gorgeous Continental MkV?

rare-rides-icons-the-lincoln-mark-series-cars-feeling-continental-part-xxviii.jpg

I love it. I don't know if it will ever be produced but this EV concept from Hyundai looks really tight.

6193cb6d8e9bfa00198722a8

It's time for car makers to reject modernity and embrace tradition.

Top Bottom