Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

F87oNtiXEAAJxNu

and another $7 billion in assistance for the Indo-Pacific region, which includes Taiwan.

I got news for the warmongers out there. If China doesn't invade Taiwan within literally the next week....it ain't ever happening.

florduh,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Not nice. Do not flame other members.

Let me be clear: 100% of these deaths (seems to be mostly children) are Joe Biden's fault. He gave the greenlight for this with his full chest.

Remember, that motherfucker not only voted for Bush's illegal Iraq War, he whipped votes for it. He went on TV to manufacture consent for it. Gotta be honest, it seems that Catholic Joe, who looks like he's about to die at any second, is trying to get a fastpass into Hell in his waning days.

The IDF is trying to shirk responsibility by saying "they don't target hospitals" which is a bald faced lie. They literally announced their intention to bomb the hospital 3 days ago.

They're calling out their shots like Babe Ruth, yet the media is taking the IDF at their word. These people are literally The Great Bambino of bombing hospitals. From 2021:

Also a good reminder that history did not begin on 10/7/23.
Given all the information at your fingertips, how can you still believe Israel fired that rocket?
You are a fucking clown shoe and have lost any and all credibility...

FlyingLow,

florduh

Given all the information at your fingertips, how can you still believe Israel fired that rocket?
You are a fucking clown shoe and have lost any and all credibility...

At the time? Because the IDF literally said "everyone should leave the hospital because we're gonna bomb it" days before the explosion.

Plus....the IDF is like the GOAT of dropping bombs on hospitals. Did you happen to miss the article I posted from years prior to 10/7 where Doctors' without Borders were like "IDF....please stop dropping bombs on our doctors!"

This is like if Ted Bundy said "I'm gonna cut the throat of a Delta Delta Delta sorority girl next week." Then that Tridelt shows up with her throat cut. Would you get mad at someone for thinking Ted Bundy cut her throat even if it turns out the knife found at the scene doesn't exactly match the one Bundy usually uses?

So...sure. Israel dropped 6,000 bombs on an area the size of Manhattan in the span of 7 days. But maybe not that particular bomb. Feel better now?

And I stress maybe because we still don't know for sure what happened.

florduh,
Reactions: NutBall

florduh

Eisen, a very sweet nerdy dude, is Jewish, btw. Here's the Tweet he was fired over.

F9KliLTbYAE9QH2

I love that anything short of full throated support for the wholesale murder and ethnic cleansing of every Palestinian civilian is "antisemitic". Very cool stuff. Not deranged at all.

florduh

Why do you mention this?

It's important context. Pretty absurd to fire a Jewish guy for antisemitism or "supporting Hamas", no?

His quote from the article:

“Every sane person on Earth is horrified and traumatized by what Hamas did and wants it to never happen again,” he wrote. “All the more so as a Jew with Israeli family. But I am also horrified by the collective punishment already being meted out on Gazans, and the worse that is about to come.”

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Excellent John Oliver segment about Mayor Pete's former employer, "McKinsey and Company".

Sorry, but I will never vote for a guy who chose to work for a company that advised the Sacklers to make "Pediatric Oxycontin". Literally one of the most evil things I've ever heard.

Besides being evil, I love how McKinsey is just a straight up scam. They make 15 BILLION dollars per year dispensing advice that exclusively falls into one or more of these three categories:

Incredibly Obvious

Fucking Stupid

Straight Up Evil

Amazing to me how much of our economy is just make-work for the children of rich people.

florduh

Holy shit... happening right now:
No need to guess the weapon...

how fucking heartbreaking

outside of Stephen King novels, Maine always struck me as a peaceful place

Law enforcement officials in Maine tell CNN that Card is a certified firearms instructor and a member of the US Army Reserve.

In other words, the proverbial good guy with a gun.

florduh

Many such cases

This dumb old fuck in Chicago had his brain so thoroughly melted by Right Wing radio that he murdered a Palestinian boy he was close with.

The boy saw this dumbass as a grandfather figure. He ran up to give him a hug and got stabbed 26 times. That’s how this 6 year old spent his last moments on earth.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
This dumb old fuck in Chicago had his brain so thoroughly melted by Right Wing radio

... you know when you say shit like this, if its true or not it dont fucken matter because it dont. BUT this only further divides "the people". pinning people on teams. pick a side. lets fight amongst each other :rolleyes: its not the people vs the people, its the people vs the controlling entities... dont fall for their "divide and conquer" bullshit.... your taking the bait man... Classism is masked by racism... you want to know whos in charge, look at who you cannot criticize... 🧐

... to the quote, no one on "the other side" has done bad because their brain was melted by leftwing radio?

..."Together we stand, divided we fall" - do you want to unite the people, or help divide the people?

florduh

you know when you say shit like this, if its true or not it dont fucken matter because it dont. BUT this only further divides "the people".

No, I think it's important to point out exactly what caused this 6 year old boy to be violently stabbed to death.

The old man was previously very friendly with this Palestinian family.

Then the Right Wing Radio he listens to started loudly broadcasting that Palestinians and Muslims in general are violent, terrifying, subhuman animals who must be dealt with violently.

Then the old man stabbed a little Palestinian boy who loved him 26 times.

This isn't conjecture. This is exactly what happened. It's in the article I posted.

you want to know whos in charge, look at who you cannot criticize... 🧐

I don't know what you're implying here, but Billionaires are in charge. Right Wing media carries water for them too. Right Wing media gives cover to these billionaires by blaming the problems caused by the powerful on powerless immigrants, gays, and non-white people generally.

image.png

And just so there's no misunderstanding. Most of the billionaires who control this country and world are white Christians.

... to the quote, no one on "the other side" has done bad because their brain was melted by leftwing radio?

Sure. Too much news/propaganda in general can melt the brain.

But the difference is.... Right Wing propaganda demonizes regular every day people: Refugees, non-whites, non-Christians, gay people, trans people. The message is, "hate, or be afraid of everyone who isn't exactly the same as you."

One of my favorite Left Wing propagandists, Michael Brooks, died a few years ago. He always said "Be ruthless with systems, but kind with people". Fox News does almost the exact opposite. They ruthlessly defend our Capitalist systems by shifting blame for the problems they've caused on to immigrants, refugees, trans people, and various other minority groups.

..."Together we stand, divided we fall" - do you want to unite the people, or help divide the people?

Sure. But step 1 is turning off all media that teaches you to hate every person who isn't a straight, lily-white Christian.

Top Bottom