Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just ordered an Injector ‘because’ it isn’t a ball vape. I already have 8 ball filled heads if you count the portables…nice that someone is standing apart from the crowd :)

I think there is a thread specifically for the injector as well? Recently I've heard a couple unfortunate things about the quality of the handle and its connection to the heater is all

Shit Snacks,
  • Wow
Reactions: sansei

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I think there is a thread specifically for the injector as well? Recently I've heard a couple unfortunate things about the quality of the handle and its connection to the heater is all
Yes, there is a Injector thread in the plug-in vaporizer section - click here.

This was the first production run of the Injector and the handle will see refinements as we progress. What issue did you hear about the "connection to the heater"? There are no known issues with the connection.

Last edited:
Camouflet,
  • Love
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes, there is a Injector thread in the plug-in vaporizer section - click here.

This was the first production run of the Injector and the handle will see refinements as we progress. What issue did you hear about the "connection to the heater"? There are no known issues with the connection.

Thanks, sorry I meant the handle connection to the heater, I suspected those were just because of it being so new, makes sense it would continue to be refined. I was told the handle was loose, and had to be tightened to the heater, wobbly spinning etc when new.

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom