Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Do we yet know of s possible price on either the o2 or i2?

This will depend on the results of the Beta Testing. If major changes are needed, it could effect the price. If you don't mind, let's get to stage one where by we we'll all have vaporizers that perform. What ever is brought to market, I'll attempt cost sensitivity both to make our competitors have a run for their money and justify any dollars spent for efficiencies gained.

Dynalowrider

I just got back from a trip to Denver. Picked up a Culture magazine and there on page three was an ad for the i2. He can sell them, but he can't take care of the warranty on my Noir.
I sent my non-working Noir to be repaired. They kept it. If I still had it I could try to fix it myself. The one I sent in, (shortly after it quit on 10/5/2015) was my third one. I'm not trying to get something for nothing. If it has a "one year warranty" it should at least work for one year.
Hell it has almost been a year since I sent it in.
I'm willing to support a company if they do what they say they will.

" WHERE'S MY REPLACEMENT VAPE?"

Doc "Dynalowrider" Holliday

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
By the way, the ads in the magazine are in preparation for launch. Perhaps a little premature, but all of you on this thread will have oppertunities to acquire and or know the status of the I2 well before the general public. I'm heading to China in the middle of September and will have a solid report at that time.

dozzijdp

Just thought I'd bump this...

Maybe I'll get an Indica related prize of some sort ;) or at least a replacement vape of my choice?

Not to mention a lot less workers are jumping out of windows here in North America than at those Apple factories...:disgust: I hope there comes point where ethics around working conditions and sustainability come into play and it all does come back to local North American manufacturing economies. 'Twould be sweet!

Speaking of assembly and tooling, I wonder when we'll get an honest quantitative statement regarding arrivals of original Indicas vs Quantums vs O2's. It will be interesting to see which one becomes real/legit first. Any guesses to Indica's priorities there testers? :science:

I'd sure love to know which one to ask for so I may acquire one of these fine products on the shortest order, which may be around the next US election :D

dozzijdp, Aug 28, 2015

SantoSkywalker

Hi guys, since I've lost the hope on the warranty process, I would like to ask you if anyone knows where the problem is located?
I think my problem is the most common one, the Indica seen to be working, judging by the light system, but it doesn't heat up.
I would like to know how to disassemble the device? (without cutting it in 2)

SantoSkywalker,
Reactions: ataxian

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Just thought I'd bump this...

Maybe I'll get an Indica related prize of some sort ;) or at least a replacement vape of my choice?

dozzijdp, Aug 28, 2015
This has been quite a long wait and I wish I had absolutes to tell you, but after a preliminary Beta test of our replacement heater, I felt I could do better with a different option. In answering two posts back, the issue has been with the polyamide heater that wraps the chamber.

Most successful conduction vaporizers at this time are using polyamide heaters to generate adequate temperature. They simply work with measured electrical resistance traveling through the most efficient path. I’ve thought about how the heating process is managed with this format for the past 4 years and concluded that though the methodology of conductivity is best, the polyamide design should be reengineered.

At this time I am close to a finishing our R&D and about to test the first of this new technology. (By the way I'm engineering this here in the United States with a very prestigious aerospace engineering firm) Patents are pending and if the durability holds, this might change the conduction market. I’ll need a week before I can confirm time to temp, battery savings as well as lifetime of the new design. If all work as planned, this should be the game changer.

Most of you who have watched the Indica and it’s development, know it’s not about a product, but about the quality it delivers. Searching out cutting edge technology, group sourcing and community involvement, has helped make this product the success it has been in the past. I’ll let you all know how this plays out. Honestly, I would love to have the product out now as we had planned, but with out a great product in your hands, it just doesn’t make sense until we have the working item confirming my expectations.

Regarding the 02, we are working with our partner who has to some degree, redesigned the convection cavity of the vaporizer. New Beta units are about to be sent for testing shortly. We should have some information for you in a little time.

You will obviously hear more from me when there's details to share, otherwise I'll be wasting your time. Thanks for all your patience, and let's all hope for the best with the new conduction design.

PS. Apreciate the razz, well deserved..:)

Just Justin

Sadly, I think I give up on Indica. What happened to the "solid report" in September? I just haven't heard or seen anything solid to hang on for. We've had less than 10 reports from Indica since January and its November now. I just keep hearing things are being tested but other than that, what do we know about the I2, O2, and IQ? I understand that there must be a lot to releasing one vape, let alone 3 new vapes but when can we get some concrete information and see some photos? Don't release a product that isn't ready and isn't 100% but you can at least tempt us with some pics of these "game changers"

Just Justin,

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Sadly, I think I give up on Indica. What happened to the "solid report" in September? I just haven't heard or seen anything solid to hang on for. We've had less than 10 reports from Indica since January and its November now. I just keep hearing things are being tested but other than that, what do we know about the I2, O2, and IQ? I understand that there must be a lot to releasing one vape, let alone 3 new vapes but when can we get some concrete information and see some photos? Don't release a product that isn't ready and isn't 100% but you can at least tempt us with some pics of these "game changers"

In trying to maintain total transparency, we found the changes being made and the first heating technology we pursued just did not do what it was intended to do. Now I know it's been a long wait, but the last thing I wanted to repeat was past mistakes and announced a firm and fixed production run without a confirmed beta tested run. The manufacturering plant loves these, but there are too many other working processies's that first need completion as well to take that chance.

At this time I could release to you some of the promotional photography and advertising materials planned for the product in the upcoming months. Yes I could get you salivating, but I need to follow through, otherwise you'll dis regard any information I place in the promotional world from that point forward. This past year has been very difficult in trying to make the difference with so much competition and so very little change in technologies. but I think we are close, so pictures will be forthcoming "when" confirmation of performance is certain.

Let me make this analogy, if you are so lucky to have a dinner date with the finest supermodel in the world, dreaming of the night to come, use restraint. If you prematurely shoot your happiness, it's likely that you won't impress the supermodel later on. Having what's promised at the right time is more important than promising what you cannot fulfill.

Last edited:

namasteIII

@Indica Vaporizer Hey man, got any information worth putting out, I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting it.

Specifically I'm interesting in the O2, maybe tell us what it's about, some photos, and also clear the air about how exactly you and the ESV are connected. And really any other info about that vape would be much appreciated .

Edit:
So upon some further reflection and reading some pages back I see a trend. For about a year now we have had this idea of these vapes (I only really care about the O2 so that's what I'm going to talk about) for this year many of of Mike's (that's his name right?) post talked about beta testing, changing this, release next month, and so on.

So here's what it comes down to, either he's telling the truth and for over the past year they have been refining this vape over and over again. If that's the case then I am absolutely hyped to the moon and back for this vape. It shows commitment to making the dankest product on earth. A product I want to spend money on! If this is indeed the case please just say so, let us know how it's going. I'll wait if it means I get the dankest shit on earth.

However for this long of a time you've got to get suspicious, is there some dirty secret that's being kept form us? I don't know but i'm inclined to think there might be just due to the mikes inactivity and inconsistency in what it is that he is saying, when he say's it. I'm not going to speculate on what that secret is, that's just silly.

All in all I just want some solid info man, Lets see a picture, tell us how it works, tell us about this year of beta testing. Don't promise a release date I can live with out that. If you wanted to keep all this under wraps that's fine but save that strategy for the next product release, you've all ready got people hyped, it's cruel to hype people up and then not manage it.

Look I don't mean to tell you how to run your business that's your job. I am telling you how you can earn mine, and I'm sure a bunch of other people here as well.

What i'd love is a big long post full of info fill us in with the events of the past year and what the future is meant to look like. Do that, and do it honestly, and you've got my money.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't get what your deals are, he was pretty clear in his last update, I've known him for a while now and he is absolutely an upstanding guy. He did say that he doesn't post much updates about it bc he doesn't have news and doesn't want to drum up the hype... So I don't think it's fair to accuse him of it when he already explained on this page even... Its been a long while since the "hype stage" now it's a wait patiently and see stage really

The O2 is just the ESV2.0 don't know that it'd necessarily be any different, but he's clearly not in any rush to bring these to market, and seems like the only focus is on the newly redesigned (for the third time mind you) i2 for now

Vape Dr.

Hey all:wave:

I spoke to Mike last week.

From what I understand Mike is working on the new heater design for the I2 which is a unique design to the entire vaporizer industry. :cool:

He was hoping to have this completed earlier but he assures me he is getting closer.:clap:

I'll speak to Mike to let him know there is information on this forum that he hasn't responded to yet.:goon:

I'll make sure he tries to keep everyone here updated on the I2 as soon as he possibly can.

Mike only likes to post when he has something important enough to communicate with everyone.

From what I understand we should be hearing from him soon! :nod:

I'm looking forward to some exciting news myself! :tup:

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Vape Dr, Appreciate your echo of our talk. Let me go a little deeper. In the beginning when we hit close to perfect cannabinoid extraction at +/- 1.5 c per setting, before heater difficulty,we also had one of the longest duration per chamber load of fresh terrapin life expectancy before degradation. This was the marvel of the Indica and to this moment, any product under my brand will be produced and targeted to meet those and better standards. Pure Taste over duration.

Yeah, there were hiccups, with the betas not meeting my expectation and attempted knockoffs that needed legal focus.

The bottom line, is that, most changes in technology, driven my making chips/processing activity smaller, faster and perhaps different in functionality has taken time to work through and or a lightning bolts of success after success. The other factor, is we never give up pursuing progress when we have a glimmer of it shining in our mind.

Though, I must admit, there have been some obstacles that have not allowed me to fly at warp speed, I have never stopped working toward bringing you what I've promised. As we speak, there are more than one technologies being lab tested to determine if these methodologies can be brought to the open market. The heater alone is a given. The other, I hope to share shortly. For the sake of fun let's say after one charge, that if successful you probably won't have to recharge your vaporizers for several weeks.

Indica is no longer a vaporizer company but an R & D company. These efforts will soon, and I mean within the next several months be available to reviewers to confirm before we release our finished items to the market.

I appreciate Vape Dr. covering for me this past week but as soon as we are live with products, and hope shortly, I'll be showering you with too many words and updates. Just hang tight. Also later on, I'll spill some of the info, for legal reasons needed to be kept close to the vest. (Good call namasetell. And by the way, this is a case we were, and are pursuing which should benefit the industry:)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Vape Dr, Appreciate your echo of our talk. Let me go a little deeper. In the beginning when we hit close to perfect cannabinoid extraction at +/- 1.5 c per setting, before heater difficulty,we also had one of the longest duration per chamber load of fresh terrapin life expectancy before degradation. This was the marvel of the Indica and to this moment, any product under my brand will be produced and targeted to meet those and better standards. Pure Taste over duration.

Yeah, there were hiccups, with the betas not meeting my expectation and attempted knockoffs that needed legal focus.

The bottom line, is that, most changes in technology, driven my making chips/processing activity smaller, faster and perhaps different in functionality has taken time to work through and or a lightning bolts of success after success. The other factor, is we never give up pursuing progress when we have a glimmer of it shining in our mind.

Though, I must admit, there have been some obstacles that have not allowed me to fly at warp speed, I have never stopped working toward bringing you what I've promised. As we speak, there are more than one technologies being lab tested to determine if these methodologies can be brought to the open market. The heater alone is a given. The other, I hope to share shortly. For the sake of fun let's say after one charge, that if successful you probably won't have to recharge your vaporizers for several weeks.

Indica is no longer a vaporizer company but an R & D company. These efforts will soon, and I mean within the next several months be available to reviewers to confirm before we release our finished items to the market.

I appreciate Vape Dr. covering for me this past week but as soon as we are live with products, and hope shortly, I'll be showering you with too many words and updates. Just hang tight. Also later on, I'll spill some of the info, for legal reasons needed to be kept close to the vest. (Good call namasetell. And by the way, this is a case we were, and are pursuing which should benefit the industry:)

:nod::drool: sums up my thoughts
Looking forward to the results Mike
Good Luck! :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapen00b

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Any updates on the Indica vaporizer? Anyone?

I'm averaging about one indica accessory sale every six months at this point and trailing off fast, pretty safe to assume the vape sales have ceased...... and few to anyone is still rocking an Indica

I did come across this juice vape recently called "The Rippo Vaporizer" which may look familiar to ya'll

rippo-vaporizer-1024x683.jpg

I swear it's the same damn body with a few different cutouts. and a different internal components to make it a juice vape instead of a dry herbal vape.

But size wise, it looks identaical to the Indica. I wouldn't be surprised if the original factory in china didn't re-use the original form's to make the body for this vape to save money. Typical, this is why I insist of manufacturing everything in America, on American soil

Last edited by a moderator:

junny89

Hi, is there a new version of the India vaporizer out or coming out? I have seen a v2 coming out but no one has it in stock.

Thanks!

junny89,
Top Bottom