• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
internal Battery version has been abandoned. there is no way to produce the thick robust vapor on a 12v battery of the required size. The only way to do this is to change the form factor. It still comes with a car adapter though and that has proven to be way too useful already!

HiPi,

chucku

Charles Urbane
There is nothing incognito/discreet/stealthy about a vape that must be plugged in.

chucku,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Log vapes are pretty damn stealthy and need to be plugged in... Just saying. It can still be stealthy.

aesthyrian,

chucku

Charles Urbane
aesthyrian said:
Log vapes are pretty damn stealthy and need to be plugged in... Just saying. It can still be stealthy.

If it is plugged in you don't need stealthy (at home). Out and about is when stealth is required. Having to be tethered to a cord is the opposite of stealth except possibly in a vehicle. Butane and battery powered vapes are much better for on the go.

chucku,

Adaox

Yeah I was really hopping this would b cordless. Even a battery pack attachment would work IMO. Just not plugged the f$&k in. :D

I'm still quite interested... But yeah this would be a desktop unit, in my classification.

Adaox,

Egzoset

Banned
...a desktop unit? Well, if that's one then it connects to the cigarette plug of your car, unless i'm mistaken.

:2c:

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
This vape is desktop, bed, car, rv, whatever. I also have a portable battery pack. Everyone needs different stealth requirements. if you want high quality flow and constant vapor on call, you kinda need 1 of 2 things, A constant source of energy or a battery pack that can handle it. I have given a car adapter at such a low price that no box vape ever comes with. This in a car is surprisingly sneaky. People like to go to the beach or a place far distant IN thier cars and want to roll a fatty, people medicate before movies, eating at restaurants ect, which all usually have 1 common form of transportation. A CAR. This believe it or not is still a good option for most people. If you are at work and you want to medicate because you are legally allowed to, you need to either smoke, vape, or consume. Quite frankly I really dont know any portable vapes that look like a completely different product in production. I'm not trying to fight your complaint about the sneakiness but for most people a car/house vape is all the portability they need. When it comes to using it comfortably, I have seen many customers use this vape while laying in bed, if you can manage to stick a cup with a straw to your mouth, you can do this. It is what it is, it fills a niche.

HiPi,

lwien

HiPi said:
.....for most people a car/house vape is all the portability they need.

While this is true for me, can it really be said that what you said above is true for "most" people? Considering the enormous popularity of the LaunchBox, I not so sure.

lwien,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lwien said:
HiPi said:
.....for most people a car/house vape is all the portability they need.

While this is true for me, can it really be said that what you said above is true for "most" people? Considering the enormous popularity of the LaunchBox, I not so sure.

From what I've seen being in the retail market for vaporizers and speaking with the head of many companies in retail and manufacturing in this area.... YES. A big portion of the vape market is coming in from smoking mary jane. magic flight is the cheapest most popular great option with a great warranty that most people can afford. To answer your question more literally, Nothing can be said for sure without statistics and that is something that is hardly ever 100 percent accurate, any argument is as good as another. What I say is ... who cares?

HiPi,

Adaox

Lwien cares! Far too much if you ask me.

I agree with you for the most part. :)

I unfortunately ride a motorcycle. So my portable MUST be battery powered.

Now this battery pack! How are the specks on that thing?

What impresses me the most about this thing is it's versatility. So, I'm still inquiring. Thanks for the speedy replies. I wish you were more local. :p

Adaox,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Problem I see with the MFLB is the battery life, which I am told isn't the best. Now if this came with a battery pack that lasted 2+ hours and the size is right then I could be sold.

lesvape,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
actually the battery does last about 2 hours on 1 charge but let me go find the specs. It's more like a shoulder pack than a pocket battery.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
"OMG"...... I decided to completely design a new portable medium from the ground up so mr.motorcyclist can use is hands free. :p . I channeled this design and ill probably sell it as a package probably still cheaper than 250, this is going to be off the hook. Give me about 72 hours and I can give you live pictures, give me 24 and I can give you design blueprints. I happen to be manufacturing Incognitos AND pulling a transmission out of an 06 honda accord v6..... at the same time lol. :peace:

HiPi,

Adaox

Lol I dont need a hands free model. Just a cordless one will suffice.

My wife pointed out that huge distinction. For anyone who wants to give Hipi a hard time about his vape not being a portable... Kindly look in a dictionary. :)

His unit IS portable. One of the most efficient designs if you ask me when it comes to portability.

It IS NOT however cordless. ;) (Yet!)

Adaox,

ninjowned

I love the idea, if I didn't own a MFLB I'd be even more interested. If I wasn't broke, I'd probably get one!

Still doing the video contest? I have a great idea already story boarded, if I can work it in around my classes right now I'd do it too. Would look great if it wasn't just a water bottle though :p

ninjowned,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
ninjowned said:
I love the idea, if I didn't own a MFLB I'd be even more interested. If I wasn't broke, I'd probably get one!

Still doing the video contest? I have a great idea already story boarded, if I can work it in around my classes right now I'd do it too. Would look great if it wasn't just a water bottle though :p

ooo if you make a good video ill give you a fat deal!
Update:::: You can use a plain water bottle if you have a decent idea.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Adaox said:

My wife pointed out that huge distinction. For anyone who wants to give Hipi a hard time about his vape not being a portable... Kindly look in a dictionary. :)

His unit IS portable. One of the most efficient designs if you ask me when it comes to portability.

NICE BRO NICE!!!!!!!!!! it is a cordless. fully mobile design using the existing incognito platform. youll see soon. :p

HiPi,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
HiPi said:
Adaox said:

NICE BRO NICE!!!!!!!!!! it is a cordless. fully mobile design using the existing incognito platform. youll see soon. :p

Ahah, Hipi, you know I've been defending the portability of your vape's future design on other threads, eh? :D
Adaox have you tested the Incognito? I'm still carving for mine...

FLskwat,

Adaox

FLskwat said:
Ahah, Hipi, you know I've been defending the portability of your vape's future design on other threads, eh? :D
Adaox have you tested the Incognito? I'm still carving for mine...

I wish! This thing is very exciting to me.

Mflb my pocket piece, no2 my personal to the dome piece, the incognito, the portable party piece, and the EQ my home party piece! Damn that sounds tight.

I'm wishing Hipi wasn't so far away. I'd try harder to bribe em into letting me test em. :lol:

Adaox,
Top Bottom