Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
HiPi said:
How many vape companies offer lifetime warranty? Does anyone know that yet? I'm interested my self in knowing.

Only one that I know of (well 2 now with you :p) Magic Flight carries a lifetime warranty on their vape.
:)

This looks rather promising I must say.
And the vape isnt too shabby looking either ;)

AGBeer,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
AGBeer said:
HiPi said:
How many vape companies offer lifetime warranty? Does anyone know that yet? I'm interested my self in knowing.

Only one that I know of (well 2 now with you :p) Magic Flight carries a lifetime warranty on their vape.
:)

This looks rather promising I must say.
And the vape isnt too shabby looking either ;)

Thanks for letting me know. Magic Flight is a good vape, it's also a different type of vape which makes it great because people are still likely to buy more than one good vape if the prices are good as well. Merry Christmas. Ill update after this weekend because nothing can really be done until next monday.

HiPi,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Merry Christmas Hipi...if I can help you in any way with what we discussed just email me. There is also another option that I forgot to mention...I don't know as much about it but it might be a viable one.

finchrock24,

frogbmth

If you are from an RC background you can just pop in a LiPo and away you go :D

And I like the bottle shape, I can use it at the gym - while I watch other people work out.

frogbmth,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
frogbmth said:
If you are from an RC background you can just pop in a LiPo and away you go :D

And I like the bottle shape, I can use it at the gym - while I watch other people work out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great Idea! Maybe you should make a video of that and get a free one (or nice discount) The Lipo batteries would require me to change a few things about how power is delivered through the circuitry and honestly over Christmas I got the greatest idea EVER for this vaporizer. Updates will be available soon after I build it. I'll you (the people) decide. All other hardware in this vaporizer is final stage (meaning its found in products that are currently in production) so I don't need to worry about reliability so it's all design changes. This will be more Incognito than ever. Not to mention cheaper for the customer.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The location of the electronics inside the unit has changed from inside the unit to an external source. Thus eliminating the electronic off-gas issue and also allowing for cheaper option shifting such as portable to home use. You can get home use with one plug type and portable power supply on another. Solution seen here is one vape and more options to expand. Less cash for future improvements or add-ons. Less work load for the manufacturer. The user will be equipped with a vaporizer that only has a small black hole in it, a control module with 6ft cord to the vaporizer, and all the included package items.

HiPi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
This a very interesting device, and looks to be priced fair, but imho I think it is a bit on the larger size.

lesvape,

DarthVaker

lesvape said:
This a very interesting device, and looks to be priced fair, but imho I think it is a bit on the larger size.
The bottle is standard sized. It looks big in pictures because its close up and sized up next to a small hookah. if you can handle having a water bottle in the room, you can handle having an incognito. The fact that you ever have to advertise a vaporizer in your room or even in the car, for the capabilities/options/price, IMO its got to be the best vape out there. No vape in the price range can have a battery option, car adapter included, bong adapter included, hands-free operation/hands-free whip, and be completely disguised even to someone who knows about the incognito. i know a guy who knows a guy so I managed to swap my beta model for the release model :brow: .

DarthVaker,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
DarthVaker said:
lesvape said:
The bottle is standard sized. It looks big in pictures because its close up and sized up next to a small hookah. if you can handle having a water bottle in the room, you can handle having an incognito. The fact that you ever have to advertise a vaporizer in your room or even in the car, for the capabilities/options/price, IMO its got to be the best vape out there. No vape in the price range can have a battery option, car adapter included, bong adapter included, hands-free operation/hands-free whip, and be completely disguised even to someone who knows about the incognito. i know a guy who knows a guy so I managed to swap my beta model for the release model :brow: .
Good to see someone is happy with it. lol. Don't post pictures of your model here until I post it. Don't know who you got it from but I think I know who :p. Just wait until I provide all the details. Then if you are so inclined, post a review.

HiPi,
Is it possible to get/purchase a beta unit?

I'm a Bay Area resident (saw Primus at the Fox this NYE) and am curious if I could be of use to the company. I actually found out about the incognito on CL and made a post about it around a month ago: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4186 .

I love how the unit can be used as with whip or as direct draw ala the log vapes, and with a good onboard battery and the watter-bottle guise you could walk around anywhere, vaping away. Sign me up.

charliedontsurf,

baurman

It looks like a water bottle plugged in with a knob. That is definitely NOT discreet. More like suspicious more than anything.

baurman,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
baurman said:
It looks like a water bottle plugged in with a knob. That is definitely NOT discreet. More like suspicious more than anything.
Changes have been made. Production has been paused. You will see a new version hit the stores instead of the control being in the unit itself. If you'd like a diagram I can provide this
41909709.jpg

HiPi,

ErbsMan

Hey!
I like it!,
Wonder when it will be on sale, and if it will be on sale also for the EU? (UK)?
Cheers!
:peace:

ErbsMan,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
ErbsMan said:
Hey!
I like it!,
Wonder when it will be on sale, and if it will be on sale also for the EU? (UK)?
Cheers!
Oh yes definitely I will send it to any country that UPS can deliver to.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The Release of the Incognito and it's first publicly available design will be premiering at HempCon in San Jose on Jan. 28-30 2011. http://hempcon.com/ If you go check it out at the VaporStore booth. Check Back for pics and updates! :D :peace:

HiPi,

Egzoset

Banned
I'll bet many of us would like someone living near San Jose to go to the Convention Center with his camera so we can get a glimpse of what's going on out there!

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
I'll bet many of us would like someone living near San Jose to go to the Convention Center with his camera so we can get a glimpse of what's going on out there!

Ive been filming damn near the whole thing.

HiPi,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Hey Hipi,
I was at Hempcon on Sunday and I looked at the incognito. Cool vape. Have you considered making it where the power cord could be removed from the unit?

pinoy,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Yea i have considered this option and it is highly likely that this is what will be available on the final model. the magick wand underwent some design changes as well.

HiPi,
Top Bottom