• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Who is this "i-girl" in the video?? :brow: Gotta love vapin' hotties!!

Stu,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Stu said:

She is the public representative for HiPi Products. She does commercials and practically anything public for us. She is also the Co-Founder. .

HiPi,

lwien

HiPi said:
Stu said:

She is the public representative for HiPi Products. She does commercials and practically anything public.

Might want to tell her to fix that hole in her sweater for a bit better presentation. ;)

She is kinda cute though.

lwien,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lwien said:
HiPi said:
Stu said:

She is the public representative for HiPi Products. She does commercials and practically anything public.

Might want to tell her to fix that hole in her sweater for a bit better presentation. ;)

She is kinda cute though.

Good save....... :lol:

HiPi,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I'm definitely interested in the previously mentioned contest, whatever/whenever it may be... as well as the i-girl :cool: :brow:

steiner666,

Egzoset

Banned
Well, at 150$ US this product should be popular with modest to low wage persons, even those who don't have holes in their sweaters... Actually, i noticed that hole too but i thought it was a fashion thing, LWien!

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
Well, at 150$ US this product should be popular with modest to low wage persons, even those who don't have holes in their sweaters... Actually, i noticed that hole too but i thought it was a fashion thing, LWien!
Well once things get a bit rolling, my plans are to drop the prices down to sub $100. Why? Because I'm not stingy. But in the meantime you can enter the contest and get that price and a lifetime warranty STILL. How many vape companies offer lifetime warranty? Does anyone know that yet? I'm interested my self in knowing.

HiPi,

Egzoset

Banned
Contest? Hummm... I'll have to go through the thread searching for a passage about that contest but if it's one where the participants have to submit suggestions for an Icognito design v2 then here's mine:

Should something like this ever hit the marker, if you're the one to offer it please send me an e-Mail: sting me anytime!

:D

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
Contest? Hummm... I'll have to go through the thread searching for a passage about that contest but if it's one where the participants have to submit suggestions for an Icognito design v2 then here's mine:

Should something like this ever hit the marker, if you're the one to offer it please send me an e-Mail: sting me anytime!

:D
Ummm its just a simple "use a water bottle in a scenario where it would actually be an incognito vaporizer" It needs to be thoughtful to gain anything more than a 15% discount. situations such as.... being parked at the mall or a parking lot and getting questioned by the police because they think you are smoking but you're let off the hook once they see only a water bottle. stuff like that would land you a fat a$$ discount. it doesn't need to be an actual incognito but it would be nice to imitate it as much as possible like cutting a hole and putting wire or string through it so that you can show how you hide the cord... ect

HiPi,

Egzoset

Banned
Oh, i saw some similarity because of your removable core so i couldn't resist. It's clear i don't qualify but i'd still like to make another suggestion, even if it's not fit for the contest: has the company ever considered using a WaterFall/Gravity bong in their promotion videos?... I know, it's not "stealthy", but it might be a nice show!

:brow:

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
Oh, i saw some similarity because of your removable core so i couldn't resist. It's clear i don't qualify but i'd still like to make another suggestion, even if it's not fit for the contest: has the company ever considered using a WaterFall/Gravity bong in their promotion videos?... I know, it's not "stealthy", but it might be a nice show!

:brow:
I'll do it for you :) using i-girl :lol:

HiPi,

Egzoset

Banned
Oh yes, that will be fun looking at i-Girl sucking on a Big Dady! I can only imagine... It's really Christmass time!!!

Thanks! Merry Christmass everyone - and a happy new year!

:tup:

Egzoset,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
Oh yes, that will be fun looking at i-Girl sucking on a Big Dady! I can only imagine... It's really Christmass time!!!

Thanks! Merry Christmass everyone - and a happy new year!

This comment made me laugh in my office so hard. Happy holidays mister

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
41716370.jpg

Incognito vaporizer shaft cover and Vaporization Chamber

HiPi,

steiner666

Serial vapist
HiPi said:

cool. Any chance we could get some pics of the bowl or whatever goes inside. I saw it in the one video, but maybe some pics would be nice too, for other people stumbling on this thread.

Egzoset said:

Oh, keep your shaft cover on there buddy! :lol: j/k no shame in it

steiner666,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
One thought Hipi, the knob could be replaced by a black grooved stick, slightly thinner than a golf pencil (like the ones often found on lamps). This would likely make the unit much more incognito and prevent people from accidentally moving the dial as often while being incognito, IMO. You could even have a line in one of the grooves of the stick as a reference point if you wish.

Thank you Hipi for your efforts for putting the Incognito Vape together and making it available for purchase (while being transparent about materials used/production processes, as well as your responsiveness to user feedback). :D

And, thank you I-girl for the demo (and for reinforcing to the world that many who vaporize are healthy and bright individuals despite the negative stereotype of 'the stoner'). ;)

Best wishes and Hipi Holidays! :D

PS: Did I-girl get her name because she is so easy on the I's :lol: ? And, might she, too join FC and post once in a while? :D

Progress,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Progress said:
One thought Hipi, the knob could be replaced by a black grooved stick, slightly thinner than a golf pencil (like the ones often found on lamps). This would likely make the unit much more incognito and prevent people from accidentally moving the dial as often while being incognito, IMO. You could even have a line in one of the grooves of the stick as a reference point if you wish.
The shaft itself is already black. I keep adding covers because people seem to still want it just in case the sneaky aspect isn't important.

Progress said:
Thank you Hipi for your efforts for putting the Incognito Vape together and making it available for purchase (while being transparent about materials used/production processes, as well as your responsiveness to user feedback). :D
Haha :D Stainless steel, wood, and glass. No production process information only because its not necessary for people to know how hard it is to actually build this damn thing. Stainless steel is not an easy metal to work with. It's even hard to teach someone to make it because everything must be exact even down to the millimeter. So this process is ultra by-hand but in knowing that it's by hand, know that we never let anything go without it being 100 percent to my standard. I've been a car mechanic and hobbyist for years now so the electrical inside is top notch and best of all, Reliable.

Progress said:
And, thank you I-girl for the demo (and for reinforcing to the world that many who vaporize are healthy and bright individuals despite the negative stereotype of 'the stoner'). ;)
She appreciates that. She also went to UC Berkeley. :peace:

Progress said:
Best wishes and Hipi Holidays! :D
Thanks you too

Progress said:
PS: Did I-girl get her name because she is so easy on the I's :lol: ? And, might she, too join FC and post once in a while? :D
:lol: Thats definitely a new way to see it but her online identity for now is Incognito Girl/Woman for our products because thats what she will be, Incognito.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
steiner666 said:
HiPi said:

cool. Any chance we could get some pics of the bowl or whatever goes inside. I saw it in the one video, but maybe some pics would be nice too, for other people stumbling on this thread.
I'll go ahead and take the pics today. You can choose what goes inside. Hookah tobacco, lavender herb, ect down to marijuana.

Egzoset said:

steiner666 said:
Oh, keep your shaft cover on there buddy! :lol: j/k no shame in it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HiPi,
Incognito vape looks like its shaping up from box-vape-in-new-guise to something completely, utterly different. The way you can direct inhale off the unit is excellent, and if a battery source can be found that doesn't make it too bulky, it could defnitely be a vape in my future.

You should know I made a post about your vape about 2 weeks before you showed up on the forum, so we even had some time to scratch our heads before you showed us the details. Maybe I deserve a free beta? Lol

The "big bong" in your video is one of the oddest homemade contraptions I've seen in quite a while.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
charliedontsurf said:
Incognito vape looks like its shaping up from box-vape-in-new-guise to something completely, utterly different. The way you can direct inhale off the unit is excellent, and if a battery source can be found that doesn't make it too bulky, it could defnitely be a vape in my future.

You should know I made a post about your vape about 2 weeks before you showed up on the forum, so we even had some time to scratch our heads before you showed us the details. Maybe I deserve a free beta? Lol

The "big bong" in your video is one of the oddest homemade contraptions I've seen in quite a while.
:lol: It was really huge! :lol:
The model 1.1 is the one that was being designed for a battery internally. I'll leave it at that.
41727179.jpg

HiPi,

george

HiPi said:
charliedontsurf said:

The model 1.1 is the one was being designed for a battery internally. I'll leave it at hat.

A rechargeable internal battery? How long does it last?

george,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
george said:
HiPi said:
charliedontsurf said:

The model 1.1 is the one was being designed for a battery internally. I'll leave it at hat.

That result has been a fluctuating result. More testing needed. You'll see our true plan shortly.

HiPi,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
HiPi said:
george said:
HiPi said:

That result has been a fluctuating result. More testing needed. You'll see our true plan shortly.

Hey Hipi...i have some ideas about batteries that I would really like to shoot at you. I'm going to have an email en route shortly.

finchrock24,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I would suggest using one of those rechargeable battery packs. I really like the design, but personally think it is a bit large for my taste. If you can bring out a compact model that is closer to size in your regular size water bottle and if you can maybe even one the size of those small water bottles.

lesvape,
Top Bottom