Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
****VIDEO**** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZx3z1yMIM
WWW.TAYLOREVERYTHING.COM
Well I would just like to update and say things have changed. Please give some feedback.
This product is meant to be used in as many sneaky ways as possible :ninja: . This vape is not cheap on its electronic quality. It's UBER durable (like withstanding an actual throw across the room with glass parts inside) The ceramic heating element we use is specially designed for the best heating solution for air flow and multiple users. This is an element commonly left out of other popular vaporizers. The ability to have a whole room of people take a fat drag on it without losing much heat. The trade off is a higher heating time but the benefit is quality and a lifetime warranty. The cord provided is long enough to route through clothing and flexible enough to forget. This vape is ideal for those users who want to combine the vaping experience with a water filtration system (via Adapter). The VaporStore reputation for reliable long lasting parts should not be overlooked as it is definitely not a weakness on this vaporizer.

Hands free whip w/mouthpiece
+Car charger
+Shaft cover (black knob cover) :ninja:
+Water pipe attachment :p ( this is a gift from me to you guys :ko: :D )
+Full lifetime warranty (complete electronic failure protection, abuse costs a little.)

Glass on glass.
Oh yea not even one drop of Glue or sealants....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5oI31jMZc
Video Link

www.Tayloreverything.com

43152385.JPG

**** UPDATE****

This Ceramic Element has a hole right down the center to provide maximum heat convection through the unit and the herb, providing a Strong and full heating experience through the entire bowl that can withstand many pulls consecutively without losing any heat. This is a common concern with stick heaters seen in some verticle vaporizer designs. This design is meant to withstand a quite large session of vaporizing.

***UPDATE**** 12/23/10

All Colors Available. Manufacturing has been reverted due to new design and New Add-ons.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Oh btw I know I need to take new pictures of the vaporizer. I'll be on that soon... :peace:

HiPi,

Anthony

Anthony
Nice, Want to send some beta test units for us to review and post feedback?

Modnote: Please review the forum rules. No selling or soliciting items on the forum, this includes asking to beta test.

Anthony,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Hmm possibly. Are you a distributor? Do you be husslin??????? lol jk....... Well go ahead and email me about it if you are serious. you can get a free one from the contest anyways.

HiPi,

Anthony

Anthony
HiPi said:
Hmm possibly. Are you a distributor? Do you be husslin??????? lol jk....... Well go ahead and email me about it if you are serious. you can get a free one from the contest anyways.

No, I am serious. Just e-mailed you.

Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony,

blackbur

also interested in test driving this badboy..i shot you an email :).

Modnote: Please review the forum rules. No selling or soliciting items on the forum, this includes asking to beta test.

Any further posts breaking this rule will earn the author an infraction.

blackbur,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
well I still advise the contest for anyone with some on time their hands to get a free one lol

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
***** I read the Rules and It's ok now. I guess this is considered the Official thread.

HiPi,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If you want to be taken seriously then you should post details about your device, such as power source, bowl size, operating temperature range, materials used in manufacture and place of origin, and what is in the airpath. I know some information is on your website, but even there it is inadequate to answer fully all of these questions, and I know the FC members will think of others besides these.

pakalolo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Hard to be discreet when it must be plugged in. Is there or will there be a battery powered model?

chucku,

PoopMachine

chucku said:
Hard to be discreet when it must be plugged in. Is there or will there be a battery powered model?

Kind of the point I was trying to make before they deleted my post.

PoopMachine,

SmokingElectricity

i'm not sure what to think of this. i need to see it in action first off. second, a water bottle with a power cord and gold knob coming out of it is the furthest from discreet. if i walked into someones house and saw it, i'd be like wtf is this thing right away.

SmokingElectricity,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
SmokingElectricity said:
i'm not sure what to think of this. i need to see it in action first off. second, a water bottle with a power cord and gold knob coming out of it is the furthest from discreet. if i walked into someones house and saw it, i'd be like wtf is this thing right away.
First you should read the entire description. the knob is removable and it has a black rubber shaft cover. the shaft is less than a few centimeters long as well. the point is to get creative with the sneaky appeal. there are many situations where a water bottle will be perfect disguise for a vaporizing device. (think of some) either way we have commercials being made and we have videos of it in action that will be posted here tonight (like 5 videos). Either way you think about it..... its still basically a VaporTower (without aromabowl option and wood case) which is a great vaporizer and retails for 199.99... Don't worry all your questions about "how can this be sneaky and how does it work?" will be answered soon enough. As you request, I will supply so ask and suggest away! Literally this vaporizer company is a product of the people! FC and the stoner community is the reason this vape came about and it will be the cause of any success because if you want a change, ill fuckin do it (as long as it can logically be done).

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
chucku said:
Yes... MUAHAHAHAHAHA You'll see and you'll love it I'm sure. HiPi isn't stingy with upgrades so this is going to be more epic than just a model... To be continued.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
pakalolo said:
If you want to be taken seriously then you should post details about your device, such as power source, bowl size, operating temperature range, materials used in manufacture and place of origin, and what is in the airpath. I know some information is on your website, but even there it is inadequate to answer fully all of these questions, and I know the FC members will think of others besides these.
:/ .....VaporStore parts....... The origin is Bay Area, California! More specifically "Richmond". Airpath is glass on glass on wood. The taste is crispy clean trust me... you'll see. bowl size is the Standard handsfree bowl from the VaporTower handkit. The party bowl (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :peace: ) is an optional upgrade. The power source is 110 volts and its draw on WOT (wide open throttle) is 50 watts :p (expect the battery to last for a good while). Temp range as of now is up to 500 F. Heating time is 3-5 minutes. Videos will be posted later in action. :peace:

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
pakalolo said:
what is the airpath.
BTW the ceramic heating element we use is hefty! it can support and has supported multiple users via hookah attachment! this is not some 1 mm ceramic heating element that heats up quick, this is what we call a ceramic beast. why for a bottle? its reliable and consistent no matter how much phat drag you put on it.
41707525.jpg
This is the Air schematic that was requested. Hope this answers a question or 2

HiPi,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Hmm...you used the term WOT. Are you an R/C flyer by chance? Thats a common term in my hobby...

finchrock24,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
finchrock24 said:
Hmm...you used the term WOT. Are you an R/C flyer by chance? Thats a common term in my hobby...
Why yes! That was one of my first hobbies (R/C cars and plane, Rockets too) but I moved onto building track cars and I worked as a mechanic for a while.

HiPi,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I knew it! I am an avid RC flyer...too bad we are getting hammered by the rain :(.

But, I know something else I can do in the rain!! Time to fire up the vape!

Question: How much herb was used int he video that you posted? Is that .2, .5, .7 1.0? Since your in the Bay area, I'm going to assume you got your hands on some high grade herbs, yeah?

I like the product, but you see, I have to justify it over my Extreme Q. I do like the design and simplicity.

Oh, and I also shot you an email a few days ago.

Thanks

finchrock24,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
finchrock24 said:
I knew it! I am an avid RC flyer...too bad we are getting hammered by the rain :(.

But, I know something else I can do in the rain!! Time to fire up the vape!

Question: How much herb was used int he video that you posted? Is that .2, .5, .7 1.0? Since your in the Bay area, I'm going to assume you got your hands on some high grade herbs, yeah?

I like the product, but you see, I have to justify it over my Extreme Q. I do like the design and simplicity.

Oh, and I also shot you an email a few days ago.

Thanks
I didnt get an email from you.... resend it. Anyways I used about half a gram and yes... the demonstrator used high quality outdoor herb. I dont know if you can justify it over a 300 dollar vaporizer but I didn't intend it to be a competitor as much as I wanted a good starting option with lots of room for uses and multiple users. The heating element we use is very strong, It retains alot of heat and is specially designed to route heat through the center of it maintaining the best herb heating on the market. Honestly thats why the VaporTower is 200 dollars and is still analog.... Quality vaping over plastic and sticker labels :p

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Ok I just wanted to say... Ive been looking at some of the upcoming vape demos and some of the old released ones and it looks like these cats are just super heating the herb but not to the point of ignition. This defeats the purpose of healthy inhaling. Youll end up feeling like your smoking and actually getting about the same carcinogens and cannabinoids that you do from smoking. This makes me feel a little :ko: . You can crank up any vape and run it through water filtration and have a huge cloud that doesn't burn your throat. It just seems a little like smoking without fire is whats going on now with vaporizers instead of vaporizing. :peace: :lol:

Any vape that lasts for only 5 hits or less before its cashed is ridiculous. If you vaporize until its cashed at the thc boiling point, you'd be surprised at how long it lasts and won't turn black. If the herb turns BLACK, Sorry but its not vaporizing, its burning.

HiPi,

lwien

^^ Well, that should raise some interesting discussions around here. ;)

lwien,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lwien said:
^^ Well, that should raise some interesting discussions around here. ;)
One step forward for mankind from butane and matches.

HiPi,
Top Bottom