• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Important Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

fregglepops

Trying to sign up on a mobile and it keeps saying that I haven't done the captcha. I can't see any captcha wheI try to register....help?

Never mind I'm being a fanny!!!
Edit Number 2
the confirm email button isn't working on my e mail....

Last edited:
fregglepops,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Trying to sign up on a mobile and it keeps saying that I haven't done the captcha. I can't see any captcha wheI try to register....help?

Never mind I'm being a fanny!!!
Edit Number 2
the confirm email button isn't working on my e mail....

I checked and you've been approved. Enjoy your new home!

pakalolo,

PoisonousHydra

I want to start by thanking everyone on the moderation team for making this effort to get the new site up and running! I have been lax on posting lately but I still lurk here often and was very curious about how this whole "vanishing act" was going to pan out! I am glad to hear we are moving in this new direction! I had no problems getting everything set up at the new site, and once again want to commend all of the effort being made to ensure this transition goes as smoothly as possible.

It seems as though the "premium" themes people are missing are from the site linked in the bottom-right corner of this page: https://www.artodia.com/.

Looking forward to seeing everyone over at the new site, and this revitalization seems like just the encouragement I need to be more of an active poster once again.

warren0728

You can sign in using fcombustion.com or newfuckcombustion.com
the problem is fcombustion.com automatically forwards to newfuckcombustion.com so the forum is sitting on newfuckcombustion.com ... i'm in the don't have fuck in the domain name camp ...

warren0728,
Reactions: spindle

Flow

Website mirroring… I guess you did try this tool, did you ?
https://www.httrack.com/html/index.html
Also known as WinHTTrack for windows users...

I won't do it as i do not know how to use this software right out of the box and i guess someone here must have sufficient knowledge to use it.
It's killing bandwith for a period of time… I let you admin determine the best time to mirror the full forum. I don't know either how big is that forum (FC, the first ^^) so i won't mirror it on my computer… but it seems to be possible.

I made my registration on the new FC forum, thanks a lot for that !

Flow,
Reactions: Planck

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am experiencing super lag... NFC is unusable atm,hope it is just on my end,but every since this one loads just fine ... IDK where is the issue.

Abysmal Vapor,

Chemdog

He's not just a mod. He's the founding member here.

Thanks for pointing out that thread. I missed it in my excitement.
:clap:
OK don't get too excited.
I said he is a mod on new fc.
I never said one way or another what he is here.

Chemdog,
Reactions: Magic9

daoist

thats weird that the owner is missing. I hope he is in good health.
i joined the new forum.

daoist,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
thats weird that the owner is missing. I hope he is in good health.
i joined the new forum.
Pardon the correction, the owner WAS missing, now he is FOUND and all is moving forward. [evidenced by all the recent site updates].

All will come together in time.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: JCat

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
What’s up with the site merger? NewFC threads say the forum is an archive I see ”You have insufficient privileges to reply here.” At the bottom of threads even though I’m logged in. Old FC site (this on) has threads I follow shut down. And I see a splash at the top of this page saying merger is mostly complete. Anyone have any luck? :peace:

Vaporific,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What’s up with the site merger? NewFC threads say the forum is an archive I see ”You have insufficient privileges to reply here.” At the bottom of threads even though I’m logged in. Old FC site (this on) has threads I follow shut down. And I see a splash at the top of this page saying merger is mostly complete. Anyone have any luck? :peace:

I think it's just still in process, now we're all on one site, but threads etc still have to be merged since everything is under a new FC category instead of all together in one section... Discussion is happening here now:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Did anyone know that this site would remain after the merger? I thought NewFC would live on but they merged it back here. Strange. Was there any announcement as to the final state of both sites and when it would happen? Ideally we should have been kicked off both sites for 6, 10 or 12 hours with advance notice to complete this. I won't go into server redundancy (and backups, retrieval and archiving) but the easiest way would've been to kick everyone out of both sites with some advance notice and get it all done, verify it quickly and then reopen traffic to the surviving site.

At least that's been my experience in IT for 30+ years. I think threads are still being merged as I write this - and something tells me the mods are doing lots of manual work (ugh). They deserve a lot of credit nevertheless for keeping this community up and running, I will certainly give them that. And do a couple of fills tonight in their honor. Just want FC back, old and new, together...:leaf::peace:

Vaporific,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom