• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Im baaaaaaack

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, sort of...

Im more dipping my toes into the pool.
Long story short, (too late) I was a regular here several years ago and even did a short stint as a mod to help out with the expansion of FC.
Life happened, adjustments had to be made and now I am in a much better place (and yet) another crossroads that brought me back here!

FC has always been one of my most cherished and favored message board community, and I am glad to still have my old account here.
I hope to make my residence more regular now, and reconnect with some of my old buds while connecting with many of the new faces here as well.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I am new here, and we don't know each other either, but glad you are in a better place and welcome back - it is a nice community here, drawn together by a mutual interest in vape gear, a bit of fun / silliness and general good vibes :tup:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Welcome back, man, it's good to see you.

Hey You Hello GIF by Regal

:peace:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
He still likes to pop by but these days he's doing a lot of live streams with one of the major vape reviewer's

Bad Dog,
Reactions: AGBeer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks Stu - Missed you guys over the years!

What happened to Sticks? Did he fade away like I did as well?
@stickstones is very much around and doing well. We are getting together actually in a few weeks for the Champs show in Vegas. I'm really looking forward to it.

You should check out the weekly podcast he's been doing on the youtubes with @ohmygodimsohigh. It's good stuff.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well, sort of...

Im more dipping my toes into the pool.
Long story short, (too late) I was a regular here several years ago and even did a short stint as a mod to help out with the expansion of FC.
Life happened, adjustments had to be made and now I am in a much better place (and yet) another crossroads that brought me back here!

FC has always been one of my most cherished and favored message board community, and I am glad to still have my old account here.
I hope to make my residence more regular now, and reconnect with some of my old buds while connecting with many of the new faces here as well.
Right on! what are you vaping on these days?

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Honestly - Nothing.

I am still debating on what I plan to start my collection with. I have merely made the decision that I plan to come back to the flower again.
That and my state goes legal tomorrow :D

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Honestly - Nothing.

I am still debating on what I plan to start my collection with. I have merely made the decision that I plan to come back to the flower again.
That and my state goes legal tomorrow :D

Congratulations!

Enjoy... :science:

kel,
Reactions: AGBeer

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate all of the warm sentiments from my familiar peeps as well as those whom I have yet to establish a relationship with. Its been a while TbH and I am looking forward to coming back.

I initially sustained from cannabis because I felt like I was surrounded by 'stoners'.
I got tired of being 'the smartest person in the room' 'the guy who enjoyed so much more than just the high' 'the guy who always had the good shit and recipes'

I guess when I look back at that it seems pretty condescending. and well - it kind of is in a sense. I resented being a 'vapor zealot' because it was more efficient and less harmful. I resented those who bought in excess merely to make a profit. I resented those who tried to take advantage of my inquisitiveness, exploration and experimentation.

And now finally (I hate to admit this - but if I must be honest) I hate how much I've become comfortable with drinking alcohol to excess (because its 'legal').
I have learned over the years that the search for my limit/off switch has only been a physical reaction (or with nasty hard shit which was never my DOC) When I drink nowdays, I go hard into the paint. And too many times I have asked myself 'why' and 'Ill change later'.

Ive always toyed with the idea of going back to the flower because it satisfied my desire to 'go hard or go home' with little to no side effects.

The downside is, I will have to be absolutely cognizant of the fact that I don't have to wait until 5'oclock now. I can vape whenever and 'maintain'.

People never knew the difference before and chances are they wouldn't be the wiser (unless they were consumers too) - I see it everyday in my day to day job.

I guess one of my biggest fears is becoming that 'stoner' that I rail against and strive not to be.

But fuck, it beats polishing copious amounts of rum on a weekly basis. :|

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Hear you on the alcohol, magical stuff; if fungi are alien invaders, it is, quite literally - alien pee, and I love it! I enjoyed reading up on yeast and how it works.

Any spirit based over indulgence isn't going to end well, so getting a handle on that is probably a good idea.

I find that beer is way more fun, I highly recommend getting into brewing your own, the complexity of flavours will delight you, the process is as geeky as anything ever gets, and flavour profiles are infinite - it's an ace hobby! Yes, it encourages regular drinking, but there are only so many pints you can drink of an evening, I find four is about my limit, but that's all dependent, you can brew something that's a low ABV super moreish gulper, or a high ABV sipper with endlessly evolving flavours, or anything in-between.

This evening, the temperature, wind and sun were just lovely - we get about 5 or 6 days a year like this, so I have enjoyed a pale ale, an IPA, a stout and a blonde... all home brew, all very different, all excellent! Yes I am slightly tipsy, but I am satisfied and it's good for me.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Any spirit based over indulgence isn't going to end well, so getting a handle on that is probably a good idea.

I find that beer is way more fun

Even with beer, overindulgence can be a problem.
I can remember many days in the past where it was not unusual for me to drink anywhere from 40oz to 80oz of beer before work in the morning, another 60-80oz or so at lunch, and around 120oz - 200 oz of beer in the evening. Most of which was 8-9%abv beer.

It never interfered with my job or anything, but the problem really started to sink in when I started getting the tingling and numbness in the hands and feet that is a sign of neuronal damage from overdrinking for many years.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Even with beer, overindulgence can be a problem.
I can remember many days in the past where it was not unusual for me to drink anywhere from 40oz to 80oz of beer before work in the morning, another 60-80oz or so at lunch, and around 120oz - 200 oz of beer in the evening. Most of which was 8-9%abv beer.
your morning beer intake was equivalent to or in excess of my full daily intake. I think I drink a bit too much.

ChooChooCharlie

@stickstones is very much around and doing well. We are getting together actually in a few weeks for the Champs show in Vegas. I'm really looking forward to it.

You should check out the weekly podcast he's been doing on the youtubes with @ohmygodimsohigh. It's good stuff.

During recent Troy & Jerry stream, they discussed convection, conduction and radiation

User BeerIsGoodForYou wrote during stream: "OF has entered the chat"

I choked on my tequila, laughing. But, I think only long term FCers would get it
Liquors bad..........
nnnkay

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
your morning beer intake was equivalent to or in excess of my full daily intake. I think I drink a bit too much.

Yeah. most people don't believe me when I talk about those days...especially because I was fully functional the whole time, to the extent that even people relatively close to me had no idea. I suffered virtually no downside from it other than health issues.

Top Bottom