if you were stuck on a deserted island what wood be your portable vape of choice?

david8613

if you were stuck on a deserted island and had one electric outlet to recharge batteries what would be your vape of choice? I am currently downsizing a lot of my collection on the classifieds and my devices I am keeping is my dynavap with a portside mini and my milaana 3 when she comes in. I really like the dual use of the dyna vap, I can use it with my induction heater or any flame I can find. what say you?

joner

Definitely anything dynavap. I don't have an elev8r, but I imagine that'd be a good one too. As much as I'd like to say my Lotus, it would not make a good desert island vape as you pretty much need a single flame directional torch to heat it up.

joner,
Reactions: cybrguy

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I think I'd need weed first. Otherwise a DynaVap may have some uses beyond the intended purpose when stranded on an island. A leather punch for instance :rolleyes:

TommyDee,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
A deserted island with *one* electrical outlet, that seems a bit bizarre.

Anyway, team Dynavap here too, just because they are so simple and versatile. With a bit of practice you could use someones glasses or stuff to solarheat it.

If that outlet would really exist, I'd add a Tinymight too. Those two are basically all I own anyway. :-)

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vitolo

Vaporist
if you were stuck on a deserted island and had one electric outlet to recharge batteries what would be your vape of choice? I am currently downsizing a lot of my collection on the classifieds and my devices I am keeping is my dynavap with a portside mini and my milaana 3 when she comes in. I really like the dual use of the dyna vap, I can use it with my induction heater or any flame I can find. what say you?
How can that question be approached?
You have added rechargeable and natural gas (which I respect!) into the discussion!
On battery discussion, Magic Flight Launch Box comes to respectable application for many reasons!
Are we talking "Mad Max" society?
It brings into the lime light heavily although I have a collection of (remember, we are by your definition excluding butane) battery powered vapes.
Now is time to ask the question ... "do we get a transformer, or just an outlet's worth?".
MFLB is a stealth and sweet little unit.
My choice above was motivated on my being mobile.
I am not in reality... not any longer... BUT you said "a power source "!
Can I have the ability to have extra batteries ?
What about a desktop that relies on stored energy?
Does our ingenuity, count as to the answer?
Are we discussing a new mixed source that in all of our infinite insanity
can go on forever?
Sorry for mixing things up here... but your premise has many interesting avenues to explore!
I am willing to follow your initial question!

Last edited:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I could pull as much electricity as I needed off 1 electric outlet lol. Power a whole house even.

Now if you were stuck with a couple solar panels and only a finite amount of energy to use would be more tricky. I got really interested in camping and see that with the Big Blue 28w solar panel it cold charge a single 18650 in about 2 hours. So, really anything that can last you 2 hours will do off solar charge. The Big Blue is about as large as 2 small tablets maybe too.

Edit: sorry, went off their a bit. You want to know the most efficient vape. It's not on market yet but I have data that the mflb will kill any vape on the market in terms of efficiency. From data collected the mflb operates at 20w nominal maximum output. A dual 18650 mod with current state batteries will have around 20Wh, being able to power the mflb for 700+ (5s) pulls.
So I would say a mod powered mflb is where it's at.

I also have a session video here of this extract setup..... This is on 350f (not even max power)
From start to finish in 2.5min you are baked.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl9OscdJRss

Also gotta keep in mind this setup can easily start fires if needed. You can start multiple hundred fires off a single charge, I'd probably use it more to start fires then getting high.

Last edited:
scy123,
Top Bottom