• Ceroma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cloud connoisseur vapes

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I'm finally back on my feet after some successful crypto launches. I've been out of the game for a while and using my milaana as a portable and while I got some amazing hits out of it, in retrospect I probably should have gotten a TM. But I still cherish this Milaana.

So, I want the lung-busting, oh my god I can't breathe sort of action, and I want to be able to use a little bit. My TerpTorch was close, no cigar. The SSV43 was finnicky. I was underwhelmed by my flowerpot. I hear the DC ELEV8R is more of what I want. What about the highlighter? Any other suggestions?

Shoutout to FlyingLow, Choices, and last but definitely not least: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Aw thanks man!

TT is dead and reincarnated as the Hot Rod now by the way...

Also there is the new Qaroma, Taroma, Ceroma...

Another oversight for you, is the new Cloud Connoisseur vapes, Halo and Atlas and Heady Atlas (my own personal pick)...

Collyland Aromatizer and OAB bandits?? (I also love these, all in one ceramics)...

Oh and the Herborizer too!!

:D :tup:

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Aw thanks man!

TT is dead and reincarnated as the Hot Rod now...

Also there is new Qaroma, Taroma, Ceroma...

Another oversight for you, is the new Cloud Connoisseur vapes, Halo and Atlas and Heady Atlas (my own personal pick)

Collyland Aromatizer and OAB bandits?? (I also love these)

Oh and the Herborizer too!!

:D :tup:
Great info, the herborizer was the only thing I knew of in that list! I really like what they did with the hot rod, fixed a lot of TT issues.

The cloud connoisseur vapes all look amazing. Tell me more about the -aromas if you don't mind?

GoldenBud

+1 for the Herborizer
although I haven't tried it yet, I hear some really good reviews also from Alexis, Jerry, some friend from my country, AJS videos lately which look so cloudy @AJS . that's the one I'd get.
PS
The Vapbong / Collyland also is placed in this same category yeah

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Great info, the herborizer was the only thing I knew of in that list! I really like what they did with the hot rod, fixed a lot of TT issues.

Yeah thought you missed some! and btw Collyland used to be Art of Vapor vapbong

The cloud connoisseur vapes all look amazing. Tell me more about the -aromas if you don't mind?

Yeah I love CC for a lot of reasons, also keep an eye on his glass line coming soon!!

Qaroma Seems to be a dude in Malaysia who sourced bulk enail parts and had heads made custom out of quartz, or ceramic, or titanium, to be filled with rubies. So it is similar to flower pot b rod stuff I think??

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Yeah thought you missed some! and btw Collyland used to be Art of Vapor vapbong

Yeah I love CC for a lot of reasons, also keep an eye on his glass line coming soon!!

Qaroma Seems to be a dude in Malaysia who sourced bulk enail parts and had heads made custom out of quartz, or ceramic, or titanium, to be filled with rubies. So it is similar to flower pot b rod stuff I think??
Ah, yeah, I remember the art of vapour. I was looking at that.
These vids should help. I hope this guy is a member here

These seem underwhelming to me. It's hard to say without further data but I wanted something more performant and less pretty. But I like the idea of an all glass flowerpot πŸ‘€

VapePerson,
Reactions: Vasgas

Vasgas

These seem underwhelming to me. It's hard to say without further data but I wanted something more performant and less pretty. But I like the idea of an all glass flowerpot πŸ‘€
Didn't you say flowerpots overwhelm you? I changed my vote to Qaroma to reflect that. Its a heavy hitter that gives the best flavor out of anything I've tried. Smooth af and unlocks terps like a mf lol. It even beats the dce. Have used it for two weeks and it's still doing it for me.

I totally understand how different vapes can suit different users though. I hope you find the one that suits you best

Vasgas,
Reactions: bossman

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Didn't you say flowerpots overwhelm you? I changed my vote to Qaroma to reflect that. Its a heavy hitter that gives the best flavor out of anything I've tried. Smooth af and unlocks terps like a mf lol. It even beats the dce. Have used it for two weeks and it's still doing it for me.

I totally understand how different vapes can suit different users though. I hope you find the one that suits you best
Underwhelmed me. Not overwhelmed. I want more than the flowerpot, in other words.

VapePerson,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Vasgas

Underwhelmed me. Not overwhelmed. I want more than the flowerpot, in other words.
We must not be watching the same videos then lol. I'd recommend heading over to the qaromashop ig page to check out the review videos he reposts. There are also lotsa reviews on the disscord lol.

I can vouch that my T, Q and C trumps my WE and vrod. I don't have baller mods but those who do seem to favor taroma for the added power and even extraction. More calories, as the video reviewer puts it. Am switching my vote over to the T now lol

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Personally I am all about the Flower Pot, it's like a bong and a lighter without actually lighting anything. You don't even have to do any modding to enter the beaded brotherhood with the new baller heads. Personally there's nothing more I could really want besides maybe it growing the weed for me :leaf:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Probably the hardest hitting vape ever is the Glass Symphony ,but there is only DIY path yer,cause the maker is no longer in contact.

Last edited:

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
We must not be watching the same videos then lol. I'd recommend heading over to the qaromashop ig page to check out the review videos he reposts. There are also lotsa reviews on the disscord lol.

I can vouch that my T, Q and C trumps my WE and vrod. I don't have baller mods but those who do seem to favor taroma for the added power and even extraction. More calories, as the video reviewer puts it. Am switching my vote over to the T now lol
Show me some videos of it ripping hard?

VapePerson,

Vasgas

Show me some videos of it ripping hard?
I'm not on qaromashop payroll lol but here are some on his IG page. Lots more but I'm sure you can check them out by yourself if needed

Written reviews on Discord (none are mine lol):

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I want more than the flowerpot
None on the list interest me for hard hit, sounds like you nerd a Dabpress then, I like my Plenty for a head smack on buds...5g at once can do that...not the most efficient though, that is why dabs are the go when needing a hard hit for my needs.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: FlyingLow

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I'm not on qaromashop payroll lol but here are some on his IG page. Lots more but I'm sure you can check them out by yourself if needed

Written reviews on Discord (none are mine lol):
You know I don't have instagram access but I re-looked over the videos you sent and IDK wtf I was thinking but yeah that's huge hits.

Texus

As someone with Hot Rod, Herbo Ti, Qaroma, Vapbong, B-2 B-Rod Baller and Highlighter, for me B-rod hits hardest by a fair bit.

And likely that the added mass of the Taroma could make it hit harder than B-Rod.

Other thing I'll mention is that most folks are keying in on the hard hitter part of things. I've found hard hitting and efficient to be a tradeoff in general (with the notable exception of the Dynavap).

danjens

my ssv43 hits harder than anything else I own, hands down. I love the halo, highlighter, alpha dog, dce etc. but the do not hit as hard as the ssv43. I have a Taroma on the way and hope for it to take the crown but as it stands, ssv43 is cloud king in my book

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
my ssv43 hits harder than anything else I own, hands down. I love the halo, highlighter, alpha dog, dce etc. but the do not hit as hard as the ssv43. I have a Taroma on the way and hope for it to take the crown but as it stands, ssv43 is cloud king in my book
I wanted to love my SSV43. Got some incredible hits, but I started hating how finnicky it was.

As someone with Hot Rod, Herbo Ti, Qaroma, Vapbong, B-2 B-Rod Baller and Highlighter, for me B-rod hits hardest by a fair bit.

And likely that the added mass of the Taroma could make it hit harder than B-Rod.

Other thing I'll mention is that most folks are keying in on the hard hitter part of things. I've found hard hitting and efficient to be a tradeoff in general (with the notable exception of the Dynavap).
Tell me about the QAroma vs the Hot rod and the highlighter, if you don't mind?

VapePerson,
Reactions: Vasgas

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Only have the b1 ( went from vrod to brod to b1) and vapbong on the list.

Imo the baller hits harder and is more versatile (and tougher).

Having said that, you would have to pry my vapbong from my cold dead hands.

It's such a beauty and fun to use.

Science Vs art. It's a tie!

Top Bottom