• Ceroma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cloud connoisseur vapes

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
You know fellas, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, I've been craving something like a DC ELEV8R: tons of people had it and said it's an absolute beast. Even Troy touched it. On the other hand, I do not like newvape, so they're out of the question.

I want something harder than the DC-ELEV8R, and there's not much info out there on the Qaroma, Taroma. The Qaroma is all glass, and I like that, and the Taroma seems like it could hit harder than the newvape. There's not much info out there on them... Then I look at something like the halo and the atlas, absolute works of art. I think I'd take the atlas because it looks insane already. What's the "heady atlas," though, that shitsnacks mentioned? Because I can't find a website for them, just instagram, and instagram buying isn't an option for me.

Last edited:
VapePerson,
Reactions: Vasgas

Vasgas

You know fellas, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, I've been craving something like a DC ELEV8R: tons of people had it and said it's an absolute beast. Even Troy touched it. On the other hand, I do not like newvape, so they're out of the question.

I want something harder than the DC-ELEV8R, and there's not much info out there on the Qaroma, Taroma. The Qaroma is all glass, and I like that, and the Taroma seems like it could hit harder than the newvape. There's not much info out there on them... Then I look at something like the halo and the atlas, absolute works of art. I think I'd take the atlas because it looks insane already. What's the "heady atlas," though, that shitsnacks mentioned? Because I can't find a website for them, just instagram, and instagram buying isn't an option for me.
Is budget an issue? Based on your shortlist, I'd still recommend a Taroma if you're into hard hitting vapes, and require something more powerful than newvape stuff. Besides the Supreme V6 that is discontinued, the GS or G43 that requires diy, I don't think there's anything that beats the flowerpots, except for Taroma.

DCE is a great unit and I'd definitely recommend it as well. Qaroma feels like an upgraded DCE with non exposed coil and a much more even roast. Very solid considering it's quartz. Flavor is best, bar none imho. Obviously, clumsy folks gotta beware.

Halo and Atlas are gorgeous. Heady just means the glass body is heady glass. I'd grab them in a heartbeat but would not recommend them for your purpose. If the 100W++ coil of flowerpots underwhelms you, halogen and cartridge heaters might not be for you. Theoretically speaking, they would be less powerful and require a longer refractory period, compared to pid based units.

Hope this helps.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah that makes me think you should go for the Atlas! Heady uses fumed and dichroic colored glass with a larger head so more mass, also like twice the price... The website literally just launched earlier today, so you can actually order the Atlas here now:
There was never Instagram buying with this, but site is live and orders are open, you can also find more details on the offerings :tup:

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Is budget an issue? Based on your shortlist, I'd still recommend a Taroma if you're into hard hitting vapes, and require something more powerful than newvape stuff. Besides the Supreme V6 that is discontinued, the GS or G43 that requires diy, I don't think there's anything that beats the flowerpots, except for Taroma.

DCE is a great unit and I'd definitely recommend it as well. Qaroma feels like an upgraded DCE with non exposed coil and a much more even roast. Very solid considering it's quartz. Flavor is best, bar none imho. Obviously, clumsy folks gotta beware.

Halo and Atlas are gorgeous. Heady just means the glass body is heady glass. I'd grab them in a heartbeat but would not recommend them for your purpose. If the 100W++ coil of flowerpots underwhelms you, halogen and cartridge heaters might not be for you. Theoretically speaking, they would be less powerful and require a longer refractory period, compared to pid based units.

Hope this helps.
>Is budget an issue
No.
>Supreme and G43
I thought the SSV43 and the DC ELEV8R were around there tbh
>Halogen... heaters might not be for you
Isn't the highlighter considered just as good as a terp torch or DCE?

But yeah even though the Taroma is so heavy and dense the idea of that pure flavor from the qaroma was too much to ignore... but then I'll need to buy glass again. I was using a stero matrix before, I like those huuuuge hits. Any waterpipe recs you think should go with the Qaroma?

Thank you so much for your help bro.

VapePerson,
Reactions: Vasgas

Shit Snacks

>Is budget an issue
No.
>Supreme and G43
I thought the SSV43 and the DC ELEV8R were around there tbh

You're confused, supreme is a different vape, I think they are up to V6 now

They're all different really

But yeah even though the Taroma is so heavy and dense the idea of that pure flavor from the qaroma was too much to ignore... but then I'll need to buy glass again. I was using a stero matrix before, I like those huuuuge hits. Any waterpipe recs you think should go with the Qaroma?

You should definitely get glass, I don't really like matrix for vaping, something in line stem line, fountain head, depending on your budget and location, check out the cheap glass thread my dude!

Loving this:

with Vlad cooler or mouth piece from GooRoo color 3piece, which is also great along with their large inline, but the modular pieces are fun, can set it up to really watch the vapor fill in that TAG piece and it offers a great hit with diffusion and flavor...

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
You're confused, supreme is a different vape, I think they are up to V6 now

They're all different really

You should definitely get glass, I don't really like matrix for vaping, something in line stem line, fountain head, depending on your budget and location, check out the cheap glass thread my dude!

Loving this:

with Vlad cooler or mouth piece from GooRoo color 3piece, which is also great along with their large inline, but the modular pieces are fun, can set it up to really watch the vapor fill in that TAG piece and it offers a great hit with diffusion and flavor...
I know about the V6, I wanted it for a time (but that draw though). I was ranking them on sort of a scale of how big of a hit you can get.
>I don't really like matrix for vaping
TBH, neither did I. I'll hit up the cheap glass thread though, definitely. I like chinaglass if it's from the right people and I like larger pieces. However the whip and mouthpiece on that is pretty alluring. My budget for this equipment is about $500 total. I want to buy something, be happy, use it for years.

Shit Snacks

I know about the V6, I wanted it for a time (but that draw though). I was ranking them on sort of a scale of how big of a hit you can get.

Sorry I was confused then lol

>I don't really like matrix for vaping
TBH, neither did I. I'll hit up the cheap glass thread though, definitely. I like chinaglass if it's from the right people and I like larger pieces. However the whip and mouthpiece on that is pretty alluring. My budget for this equipment is about $500 total. I want to buy something, be happy, use it for years.

Yeah the TAG is amazing value, still on sale, the function and the size is pretty great and you get to watch the vapor fill, I mean I already said it all, I think it's a good investment, I'm getting different whip and mouthpiece from the Rogue Wax Works too, @Vlad the Inhaler here has the female vigreux spiked mouthpiece I use with a 45° angle adapter I posted in the cheap glass thread from seller allaccessary... If you skim backwards through the cheap glass thread, you will see I went pretty overboard, and I also shared a lot of other pieces, but this TAG is my overall favorite perhaps!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Planck

Vasgas

>Is budget an issue
No.

Since SS explained it so well already, I've only got my experience left to share haha. As a reference, I got myself a Taroma and Qaroma on the first order. 1 kit and another just the head. Then i ordered the extra coil, rubies, pid and stand in the next order, which I received a free Ceroma b stock. All in I spent a little over 750 for three heads and 2 full kits. Could've saved a little on shipping tbh and if I'd gotten both kits to begin with. Personally, i think it's a steal considering what I received. I got like 4 free handles, a grinder and some anodized titanium tools which was pretty cool. Definitely made the deal sweeter.

Quite different as SS put it. HLT is probably closer to a Halo except for the opposite joints they use iirc. And of course the exquisite craftsmanship.

That's why i got both I guess. The free Ceroma certainly gets used as well. I'm still only in my third week of usage but so far so good. Its doing it for me at least. Not reaching for anything else at home for a while now. I like that i get to decide anytime whether its a quartz, titanium or ceramics hit coming up next lol.

As for glass, I'm no expert but I agree with an inline stem like SS recommended. I lurk on the cheap glass thread too :cheers:

stonedmallone

Sorry I was confused then lol

Yeah the TAG is amazing value, still on sale, the function and the size is pretty great and you get to watch the vapor fill, I mean I already said it all, I think it's a good investment, I'm getting different whip and mouthpiece from the Rogue Wax Works too, @Vlad the Inhaler here has the female vigreux spiked mouthpiece I use with a 45° angle adapter I posted in the cheap glass thread from seller allaccessary... If you skim backwards through the cheap glass thread, you will see I went pretty overboard, and I also shared a lot of other pieces, but this TAG is my overall favorite perhaps!
So I'm looking to upgrade my glass, because I just have crappy dhgate ones right now.. Basically a copy of this https://mobiusglass.com/products/60-t-stereo-matrix-v3, just a lot shittier as u can probably imagine.

This tag definitely looks like an upgrade but I currently only use my glass for my flowerpot. Soon I am getting the heady atlas so I want to be prepared. Do you think I'd benefit from picking up the tag or wait for the prodigy by CC?

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
My Underdog alpha+ seems to get me more stoned than my Highlighter. Could be the hybrid conduction/convection heating. I rip through herb more quickly with the highlighter, with not quite as strong of effects. So in terms of an efficient heavy hitter, no heavy hitter has ever conserved my herb as well as the alpha+ by Underdog.

mixchu69

So I'm looking to upgrade my glass, because I just have crappy dhgate ones right now.. Basically a copy of this https://mobiusglass.com/products/60-t-stereo-matrix-v3, just a lot shittier as u can probably imagine.

This tag definitely looks like an upgrade but I currently only use my glass for my flowerpot. Soon I am getting the heady atlas so I want to be prepared. Do you think I'd benefit from picking up the tag or wait for the prodigy by CC?
Curious what the prodigy by CC is?

my heavy hitters are old school
NV showerhead and DCE. I prefer showerhead because it instantly milks my glass, where the DCE takes time to get vapor flowing. But ultimately, DCE hits harder but taxes my lungs because I need to accelerate my draw once vapor forms.

staircase slight of hand

Curious what the prodigy by CC is?

Shit Snacks

Yeah they are actually totally different, so it's pretty tough to compare, prodigy is totally unique, spiked down stem ribbed shower head perc with a very large water chamber and spiked mouthpiece, plus the carb (which could also become a whip mouthpiece) I think it will be awesome, and his plans for a dry glass piece are totally killer... However yeah I would recommend grabbing the TAG, the value is pretty phenomenal, and I really like the super slit donut fountain perc, great diffusion bubble stacking in the chamber, the flat top is awesome for viewing and extra space to put something down on top of, somehow flavor still shines through with the right mouthpiece, highly recommend the 45° angle adapters for great viewing angles of milking the chamber, which is like a perfect size, not small but not too big... I've gotten so much glass, and the modular TAG super slit donut is one of my best est pickups!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I must "second" @LesPlenty 's advice on the previous page- get yourself a fucking DabPress!

You want efficiency? Want to melt your face FAST with one rice-size speck of material?
Make the jump, concentrates are calling!

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom