I just purchased the GlassGripper if anyone wants info.

TheKeeper

Former Combuster
Hey FC,

I just purchased and received the GlassGripper which is a a piece of plastic that you stick on the bottom of your bong to protect it. Not bad but I'm not getting the "no slide" performance that I saw in the demonstration video. However, I'll leave it on as it certainly will protect the bottom of my pretty Zob bubbler when setting it down and I couldn't come up with a simple alternative.

Best!

TheKeeper

TheKeeper,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
This one?

My Ehle has a hollow base, would they work with those to you think?

OhTheAgony,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I am using the anti vibration pad for my scale and it works great! You can get one here for $3.95 I think it's wetsuit material . . . an extra mouse pad might work as well. My credit union gives them away from time to time . . .

newsetupr.jpg

t-dub,
Reactions: survyvr

quentin123

Not a bad idea, looks pretty cool as well. By the way T-dub, what have you got in your bong water?

quentin123,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ahhh yes my Vulcan bong water. It is a product I am testing called RezBlock from 420 Science, I will be writing a full review soon but the short story is, it works :) click pic for info VVV

scaled.php

t-dub,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Rezblock DOES work, but to everyone else it looks like you have a dirty as shit bong. Have you tested just lemon juice in regular distilled water? Somehow I feel like it will do the same thing.

darkrom,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I know it looks weird, but oh well, I like it. I use RezBlock, distilled water, and silver hyrosol. It works fantastic, not just blocking resin but keeping things fresher longer and free of microbial growth as well. Lemon juice alone will not do what the chlorophyll in RezBlock does but salt water and lemon juice is a fantastic start darkrom. :tup: You are on the right track for sure.

t-dub,
Reactions: vorrange

sb3773

Can you give an idea as to the ratios for the lemon juice/salt/distilled water formula? Would like to try it. I've found a great cleaner, but a preventer or at least a minimizer sounds worth trying homemade first.

sb3773,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I can't by distilled water in Town ... can't find it anywhere ... just "spring" water.

JCat,

z9

@JCat Where are you looking? There are gallons of distilled water at every grocery store around here.

As for the gripper I feel like this would make my top heavy bong more likely to tip over. When I bump mine now it slides on my desk, if I had the gripper it would fall over instead of just sliding. Just my two cents.

I'd throw that thing on a bubbler or miniature oil piece any day, but not something that is tall and top heavy.

z9,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
I can't by distilled water in Town ... can't find it anywhere ... just "spring" water.

Ahh, a fellow Canuck. Try looking in a gas station or auto store, they often have it in 3-5 litre jugs for topping up radiators.

lost nebula,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom