I have a ThermoVape - anyone wanna trade?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have a ThermoVape - T1, open to trade ideas for any vape I don't own. Most interested in the Solo, SSV, Cloud, Wisprs, etc...

Let me know what you have!

mvapes,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Would you be interested in a Glass Sherlock VG with the hardshell case or an Extreme Q or a Da Buddha?

JCat,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thanks so much for hitting me up guys. As for the MFLB - I already have two but NPR, I do appreciate the offer. Jcat - I have a glass VG, so that's not needed. What color DBV? What the condition of the EXQ?

mvapes,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The DBV is the plain silver and in good working condition. I got the DBV used. I find I don't use either my DBV or Extreme very often so figured trading one or the other might be in order (I never use the bag mode on my Extreme since I got my Volcano)

The EXQ was in mint condition but I've been fooling around with it for mods and broke one of the cyclone bowls and the heater cover. Apart from heater cover ($25), and missing one cyclone bowl ($10) it's brand new. It's only a year and a half old used as my primary vape for about 9 months. I'll even include 4 brand new bags with stems (since I have lots of extra stems!)

JCat,

darkrom

Great Scott!
What comes with the TV? Please PM me the details. I might trade you my twig for it since I saw you post in the underdog thread.

darkrom,

natural farmer

hey mvapes! I 've got an m107 Solo that's nearly a month old... Tell me what comes with it man. I really need it to be able to be used with a glass piece but it would be ok if I could use it with some silicon tube too to fit a 14mm GonG.

natural farmer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If this item is sold/traded please report the original post per the rules so we know to move the thread, thanks.

Lo,
Top Bottom