I’m barely halfway through a smoothie I made using AVB

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
How'd it go?
I think the most ABV I've ingested in a smoothie was about 14 or 15 grams. That had me feeling pretty good.
It seems I need at least 7 or 8 grams to get a noticeably comfortable effect. So ABV is something I save for times when I really need to sleep, like when I'm sick or something. Because it takes so long to save up enough.

I once made two pans of brownies with about two and a half ounces of ABV infused into coconut oil and with added lecithin. About four or five of those brownies (a pan was about 20) gave me a nice relaxing sleepy effect.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I slept for just under 15 hours. I used to not save AVB because I ran my XQ2 at 400+, but with the Ddave mod I can do more with less at lower temps.

How much ABV did it take to do that?

I vape everything I can get out of my flower. Maybe that's why it takes so much AVB for me.
But I've always had a really high tolerance for edibles for some reason.
Like, I have to eat at least 100mg edibles from the local dispensaries to get a noticeable effect, but I prefer 200mg.

I've always been super jealous of people who can eat like 10 to 20 mg and get a noticeable effect.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

But I've always had a really high tolerance for edibles for some reason.
That's the way I feel too.

I knew a guy who used to ruin parties with his edibles (everyone was going to bed too early). But even when eating two of them I just used to feel high, while most of my friends were completely blazed with just a half.

Surprisingly my tolerance to vaping is a lot lower that with edibles.

We may have major differences on how sensible we are to cannabinoïds ingestion. Intestine are a really more complex thing than lungs. There is a whole and unique biotope living here that widely influences our taste and how we absorbs food. It's actually more than a second brain. Is is something like a huge symbiosis. That might be one of the things influencing edibles tolerance.

Haveth

Accessory Maker
How'd it go?
I think the most ABV I've ingested in a smoothie was about 14 or 15 grams. That had me feeling pretty good.
It seems I need at least 7 or 8 grams to get a noticeably comfortable effect. So ABV is something I save for times when I really need to sleep, like when I'm sick or something. Because it takes so long to save up enough.

I once made two pans of brownies with about two and a half ounces of ABV infused into coconut oil and with added lecithin. About four or five of those brownies (a pan was about 20) gave me a nice relaxing sleepy effect.
That’s sounds really good, but also eating 4 or 5 brownies also might be putting you out as well :lol:

Top Bottom